Weeks Medical Center Employee Reviews

serve food
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, NHJanuary 19, 2017
set up trays for people upstairs. Do the dishes. Set up the salad bar. Stocking, cleaning. Stocking all kitchens in the hospital. Cooking when needed.
Great Work Environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, NHDecember 11, 2015
Weeks Medical Center is home -- a place to share your strengths, begin your career, grow your skills, and then to mentor others. The staff are supportive and work together to ensure everyone is able to succeed.

Weeks is the Employer of Choice for the North Country of New Hampshire.
Productive, Cohesive and Fun Place to Work
Human Resources - Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, NHApril 15, 2015
Great coworkers, we are a family. Good company to work for with opportunity for growth and development. High number of staff with longevity at Weeks!
Pros
Earned Time plan, Position advancement, Team concept, Co-workers are like family
Poor Management
Communications/Switchboard (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, NHOctober 18, 2013
Small town values and they're not good.

The people in charge have gotten their positions and abuse their power. HR especially has biased opinions about possible candidates. If they dislike you, they will not give you a fair shot at the position, even if you are the best candidate. They do favors for friends and family. Even if you worked there before and they think you wronged them along the way, they will fabricate evidence and rationale for not hiring you again in the future.

Think twice about applying here. Unless you're well liked in the community and you haven't crossed the Director of HR, then by all means, apply and suck up.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor Management
Excellent health care providers with mediocre middle management
RN TEAM LEADER/CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, NHJune 18, 2013
Very busy, primary care and specialty care providers that truly care about each and every patient. As with most medical practices, management is replacing seasoned professionals with less educated and less experienced direct patient care personnel. Excellent health care facility but you must be or have a strong personal advocate to ensure receipt of high quality care and attention. Be sure to ask the experience and credentials of each person performing medical procedure on you or your loved one.
Pros
Excellent fellow co-workers and truly caring medical providers
Cons
Patient/customer care and satisfaction not a priority to management, $$$ is first
It has been a good personable caring facility since 1976
OR Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, NHApril 12, 2013
0700 set up cases
0800 start cases, each service has their own day
1130 -1300 lunches
1300-1500 clean and pull cases for next day. help with any cases still going
the last part of the day we talk about cases done or that are coming up or any issues we are having with other departments
the hardest part of this job is the call schedule.we are on call 2 weekends a month and 2 or 3 days a week. our manager also takes call because we a a small dept. and we would have more call if she didn't,
Our DRs are good to work with and care about us
Pros
overall it has been a good place to work all these years
Cons
the on call schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weeks Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5