The Litigation Technology Specialist must have two to three years of experience in trial presentation and litigation document review. Strong knowledge of rules of Civil Procedure and prior experience in internet legal research are required. Applicant must possess general knowledge of computers and be proficient in the following software programs, including but not limited to, Outlook, Pacer, Sanction, Summation, CaseMap, TimeMap, Powerpoint, Excel and Westlaw. Applicant should be able to type 60 WPM. Applicant must possess an excellent customer service attitude.
1. Assists in training Litigation Support Staff to ensure proper performance of job duties.
2. Ensures all Litigation Support Staff communicate properly and promptly with WH&V personnel and external contacts at all times and that they exhibit a high level of customer service at all times.
3. Ensures information/data is entered into the WHV Litigation Support programs in a manner consistent with the policies of the Firm.
4. Maintains and updates all materials necessary to respond to court-related demands, including but not limited to, software and hardware necessary to perform trial/hearing related functions.
5. Communicate with clients and, if necessary, provide onsite legal support assistance.