Wegmans

Cashier (Former Employee), Rochester N.YJuly 4, 2015
- Cashier
- Workery
- Bulk Food
~ In charge of bulk food in evenings four nights a week
~ Inventory

Was a pleasure to work here
Like a big family
Floral and Bulk Foods Manager (Former Employee), Amherst StJune 29, 2015
Pros: Training
Cons: Physically draining
I enjoyed working for Wegmans they were very motivating. I did a number of different jobs for Wegmans i learned a lot. They were wonderful to work for.
Grocery - Customer Service
Grocery - Customer Service (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJune 28, 2015
Pros: Great Management
Cons: Short or no lunch break
I was employed at Wegmans, Fairfax, Virginia. • Ordered and managed grocery shipments, built displays, stocked shelves and offered incredible customer service which included selling and explaining product usage
nice
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Chestnut Hill, MAJune 25, 2015
Nice place to work. I like working here. I feel happy working here. there is a lot to learn.I like the flexible hours.

I like the connections to local farms.
Wegmans is a great place to work.
Team Leader (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 25, 2015
Wegman's is a great family run business. They have given me many opportunities to learn the business while having a family.
Wegmans, what you would expect.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Collegeville, PAJune 22, 2015
Working at Wegmans was very straight forward. They tell you what they want done and train you well. Nothing was too hard or too easy. It does get slow depending which department you are in.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Webster, NYJune 20, 2015
Working at Wegmans has truly been an awesome experience. The people that I work with are awesome and all of the managers are extremely nice. It is a very high team specific environment which I love.
A great place to work with all the benefits involved.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 20, 2015
Pros: Free coupons, entitlement to a break, raises, opportunity
Cons: short staffed
A typical day starts with punching in and getting involved in work right away. With so many things to do it can be stressful and things being ask done from the managers that it can be overwhelming. I am the kind of employee where I do not say no to any task so I am the guy that can do anything that is asked. I learned how to manage my time better with what tasks I can complete as well as teamwork. With out my fellow co workers, the job would be so much more stressful. The hardest part of the job is being able to manage your time enough to where you are able to leave in time. What I like most is the people. Not just my fellow co workers, but working with the public. I like being able to work with the public.
Great place to work fulltime.
Customer Service, Meat Department (Former Employee), Pittsford, NYJune 19, 2015
Pros: friendly people, good advancment opportunities
Cons: Most benefits need full time employment.
Its a great place for students and full time employees. They offer educational benefits to students, including scholarships and incentives for improving yourself. Friendly and clean. Overall a great place to work.
They respect each other
Cashier (Former Employee), Germantown, MDJune 18, 2015
There is much love among both management and the workers. We worked as a team. They are a great team that I will recommend to everyone. One of happiest day with them was their grand opening, it was awesome.
Great place to learn and grow
Team Leader (Current Employee), MalvernJune 17, 2015
Very good benefits and ability to learn and grow. Great co workers found by a very focused HR team. Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to grow. Management team is determined to develop others.
gcustomer service (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJune 12, 2015
wegmans was a great place to work, every day I would stock groceries on shelves, answer customer questions, and make sure customers are satisfied
Dairy Customer Service (Former Employee), Buffalo nyJune 11, 2015
wegmans is a great company to work for. If its part time or full time they offer advancement and are always attentive to its employees needs.
Fun place with lots of free food.
Deli Cutter, Deli Customer Service (Former Employee), Rush Henrietta, NYJune 9, 2015
I had a blast working at the deli section of Wegmans. The environment is very professional and fun. The coworkers were all fun loving and easy going people. My boss was very funny and always very flexible with me.
Cashier Front End Department Part- Time (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJune 7, 2015
I was an employee at Wegmans during my college years. My co-workers were very understanding of my schedule. They were very flexible and gave me the chance to balance both school and work.
NEVER again!!
Cashier (Former Employee), Princeton, NJJune 5, 2015
The superiors were rude, and belittling and the cashier mats were almost paper thin. the customers were constantly complaining about other departments and issues with coupons. After working here i swore to myself i would never work in another grocery store.
Cashier, Customer service (Current Employee), Hunt Valley, MDJune 1, 2015
Pros: 2 breaks and 1 lunch with an 8hr shift, weekly pay
Cons: hours weekly
Wegmans is a very diverse career, they have an open store with many sections that most markets do not have. Management and co workers make you feel welcome.
n/a
Ready To Cook Program Lead (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 31, 2015
Its a great company to work for. They take care of their employees and provide excellent benefits. They take time to make you feel welcomed.
Cashier/Sub Maker (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMay 31, 2015
Pros: Great opportunities
Cons: Usually evening hours required
Loved working for this company. Advancement opportunities and benefits were good. Respectful environment. Worked as a cahier and in the sub shop. Employed by the company for 7 years.
Great Customer Service
Cashier (Former Employee), Lanham, MDMay 29, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: standing for long periods
Wegmans is a diverse fast pace company where they provide outstanding Customer Service, some days seem longer than others but being a cashier with the right attitude you get to meet amazing people everyday while giving great customer service

1 2 3 4 5

About Wegmans

Wegmans Food Markets is a major regional supermarket chain, and one of the largest private companies in the U.S. Headquartered – Read more

Wegmans Salaries