Wegmans

Wegmans Employee Reviews

productive and fun
prepared (Current Employee), west sneeca nyJuly 21, 2015
Pros: SECURED JOB
Cons: nothing really
3 years never had problems people are caring scholarship winner and always room to move up the ladder and there always there to keep you safe to prevent injury during and off the clock
Great Company
Customer Service/ Cake Decorator (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJuly 16, 2015
Family and school oriented. If you want to focus on school they are flexible enough to manage your schedule. The staff is amazing and make you feel like you are family. If you have any issues HR is always there for you.
Productive, fast paced work environment but fun too
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJuly 13, 2015
I loved working for Wegman's, even though it was only for a few months. Everyone there was mostly fun, friendly and helpful so it made working there even better; aside from a few people who I didn't particularly care for but that is anywhere you go. The hardest part of the job, for me, was dealing with insurance issues. I wasn't trained a whole lot in that area when I started because they were short staffed so I had to ask for help a lot when an issue would arise. The most enjoyable part for me was when I was working at the Product dispensing station, where I would count the drugs. I was really able to work well there and I worked pretty fast too. My average time spent filling a prescription was about 30 seconds, sometimes less. The other best part was that they always had food lol
great people and great store
Server (Former Employee), Leesburg, VAJuly 13, 2015
work all matters of sections with ease
talk to as many customers and leave them with a great sense of the store as a whole
multi-task
cut, cook, prepare, serve any food item

hardest part is the assistance of the management team
most enjoyable part are the employees
A wonderful place to work. They take great care of their emplyees.
Security Manager (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 11, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Changing of some policies.
Wegmans is one of the best places to shop. They are very positive, and strive to take care of their employees. Management gives you the tools to learn and empower you to strive for excellence. I very proud and enjoy being a part of the security team at Wegmans.
great company
cashier, maintanance, customer service (Current Employee), 601 amherst st byffalo ny 14207July 9, 2015
I loved my job here it is so nice every day when I come to work I feel like it is my lucky day because I got to deal with new customers every day
Great benefits
Service Team Member (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJuly 8, 2015
A great company to work for. Always have opportunity for personal and professional growth. Big on team building and education.
management
Cashier (Former Employee), Woodbridge, NJJuly 7, 2015
Pros: good workers
Cons: healthcare, management
management needs to be better, a lot of problems and miscommunication because management isn't always on top of what needs to get done, besides that its an awesome place to work for, and employees there are really nice.
Nice Job
Cashier (Former Employee), Newark, NYJuly 7, 2015
easy to get along with other people and easy to understand the equipment. If here are any questions, just ask. Everyone is willing to help you learn.
GREAT COMPANY
Perishable Team Leader (Current Employee), MAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: work/life, benefits, friendly environment, family oriented
Cons: The pay needs to be higher in more expensive areas to live (i.e. MA, NJ)
It practices what it preaches in everything we do. The company has treated me like gold since day one and everyone at wegmans is given the same treatment, training and attention. It is truly a family environment and teaches people that want to learn.
Enjoyed my coworkers
Customer Service (Former Employee), State CollegeJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Great coworkers
Cons: Heavy lifing
I would stock the shelves over night, order products for the next evening. Tuesday nights we would pull stock from back stock and straighten up the stock room. Help customers while stocking shelves.
cashier/ bulk foods
Cashier (Former Employee), Rochester N.YJuly 4, 2015
- Cashier
- Workery
- Bulk Food
~ In charge of bulk food in evenings four nights a week
~ Inventory

Was a pleasure to work here
Like a big family
Floral and Bulk Foods Manager (Former Employee), Amherst StJune 29, 2015
Pros: Training
Cons: Physically draining
I enjoyed working for Wegmans they were very motivating. I did a number of different jobs for Wegmans i learned a lot. They were wonderful to work for.
Grocery - Customer Service
Grocery - Customer Service (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJune 28, 2015
Pros: Great Management
Cons: Short or no lunch break
I was employed at Wegmans, Fairfax, Virginia. • Ordered and managed grocery shipments, built displays, stocked shelves and offered incredible customer service which included selling and explaining product usage
nice
Member Service Representative (Current Employee), Chestnut Hill, MAJune 25, 2015
Nice place to work. I like working here. I feel happy working here. there is a lot to learn.I like the flexible hours.

I like the connections to local farms.
Wegmans is a great place to work.
Team Leader (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 25, 2015
Wegman's is a great family run business. They have given me many opportunities to learn the business while having a family.
Wegmans, what you would expect.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Collegeville, PAJune 22, 2015
Working at Wegmans was very straight forward. They tell you what they want done and train you well. Nothing was too hard or too easy. It does get slow depending which department you are in.
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Webster, NYJune 20, 2015
Working at Wegmans has truly been an awesome experience. The people that I work with are awesome and all of the managers are extremely nice. It is a very high team specific environment which I love.
A great place to work with all the benefits involved.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 20, 2015
Pros: Free coupons, entitlement to a break, raises, opportunity
Cons: short staffed
A typical day starts with punching in and getting involved in work right away. With so many things to do it can be stressful and things being ask done from the managers that it can be overwhelming. I am the kind of employee where I do not say no to any task so I am the guy that can do anything that is asked. I learned how to manage my time better with what tasks I can complete as well as teamwork. With out my fellow co workers, the job would be so much more stressful. The hardest part of the job is being able to manage your time enough to where you are able to leave in time. What I like most is the people. Not just my fellow co workers, but working with the public. I like being able to work with the public.
Great place to work fulltime.
Customer Service, Meat Department (Former Employee), Pittsford, NYJune 19, 2015
Pros: friendly people, good advancment opportunities
Cons: Most benefits need full time employment.
Its a great place for students and full time employees. They offer educational benefits to students, including scholarships and incentives for improving yourself. Friendly and clean. Overall a great place to work.
Headquarters