Wegmans Employee Reviews in United States

Love It
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 30, 2016
Great place to work during college. Wegmans is a very flexible company in terms of hours. I love the pharmacy and would recommend it to anyone.
fun
customer service/ cook (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYMarch 26, 2016
seeing people smile and having a great time. the most enjoyable part about wegmans is the co-workers, and my management
Pros
co-workers
Cons
pay
My current job
Helping Hand (Former Employee) –  Webster, NYMarch 21, 2016
A typical day as a helping hands associate would be coming into work and starting off my day by making sure the outside of my store is clean, carts are put away neatly, garbage is taken out along with returned plastics. I also make sure customers know where to go and who to talk to if they have any questions that I may not have the answer to. What I've learned while working at Wegmans is integrity, respect for others, customer service, and also having patients. Wegmans values as a company are great because they put themselves before others and I also as a person do that as well. The hardest part of my job I think would be pushing a lot of carts in it can be hard on your body at times. The most enjoyable part of about my job is I get to interact with so many different people everyday. I learn something new daily meeting new people of all different ages. I get the opportunity to make there life easier even if it is just putting there bags of groceries away.
Pros
customer service skills, the pay rate
Cons
not enough hours
Productive and fun workplace
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NYMarch 20, 2016
After working there for a while, it is a great place with lots of opportunities to advance and transfer to other areas to help build knowledge and experience.
Friendly working environment for all
Bakeshop Assistant Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 17, 2016
Wegmans is a fun and friendly workplace. I learned that teamwork helps to complete the biggest or smallest of tasks. You instantly make friends on the job. Hardest part of the job is shifts can be scattered depending on your PT/FT status. Enjoy making a difference to co-workers and customers.
Pros
PTO, benefits
Family Owned Company
Coffee Shop Barista (Former Employee) –  Ocean, NJMarch 15, 2016
Its a good company to work for if you don't mind working every holiday, weekends, and willing to put a lot of time in to moving up.
Pros
benefits, nice customers, fun atmosphere
Cons
no set schedule, hard to manage work/personal life, new rules added each day
Very flexible and friendly
Front End Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAMarch 13, 2016
As a college student, my schedule is always hectic and changing. Management was always so friendly and understanding with availability and scheduling. It's a great place to work.
Great employeer
Cashier/Helping Hands (Current Employee) –  Auburn, NYMarch 12, 2016
Wegmans has been great. They do anything to work around your schedule. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help you.
Friendly co-workers and repetitive tasks (Overnight Grocery)
Overnight Grocery (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 11, 2016
I'd come in at 9PM to unload a trailer and then stock the shelves. The people I worked with were nice. I'd just be doing the same thing every night
Great Benefits at Wegmans
Produce Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Auburn, NYMarch 7, 2016
I enjoy working at Wegmans. I have developed a strong rapport with several of my customers. The company offers great benefits for part time employees.
Cons
Job advancement is difficult.
Fun family
Baker/ Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDMarch 7, 2016
I really felt like a family working here. Wegman takes care of their employees. I wish there was one in TX I would still working with them.
Pros
great pay, clean, benefits
Great environment, Flexible Scheduling, treats employees well
Prepared Foods Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 4, 2016
I enjoyed working for wegmans very much. they work great with college students scheduling and have fair pay. They often have employee appreciation week to show how much they value their workers. they also emphasis the importance of customer service which is great for any company
Like family
Cashier/ Custermer Service Desk (Former Employee) –  Geneva, NYMarch 3, 2016
I will always have respect for all Wegmans locations. Each employee is treated with respect and with care. I recommend Wegmans to anyone especially for first job experience
Great place to work. Training is always on going to keep up with the industry.
Meat Manager and Store development (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 2, 2016
I have had a wonderful experience working there. If you are looking to work in the grocery business Wegmans is the place to work. Managers are given the tools in which to be successful at their jobs.The company had several ways to celebrate success throughout the year and at the holidays.
Pros
excellent company to work for.They are employee oriented.
Growing Company
Pricing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Warrington, PAMarch 2, 2016
Wegmans provides great benefits. The co-workers are like family. The challenging part is getting the job done without proper staffing.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor staffing
Learned several different areas
Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Warrington, PAMarch 2, 2016
The managers were very good at working with your schedule. The only problem was you had to work every weekend. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to make sushi, sub rolls, pizza and work with different cultures. The customers were also enjoyable to meet and help. Customers showed their appreciation when you gave them great service.
Pros
Learning new skills.
Cons
Working every Saturday.
Productive Work Place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYMarch 2, 2016
I have never loved a job more than I do Wegmans. My co-workers are like a second family. I would recommend to anyone to get a job there if given the opportunity!
Customer Service
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Auburn, NYFebruary 29, 2016
Scanned and bagged groceries while maintaining positive customer service and interpersonal skills. I learned how to balance high school classes, with work, and sports. Time management was a large portion of this job.
Great place to work with great people
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Northborough, MAFebruary 28, 2016
Wegmans is a great place to work. The people you work with and the overall atmosphere is fantastic. I have never had a problem with a coworker or even a customer. It was definitely the right place to start my first job.
Productive and fun workplace
Produce Customer Service Clerk (Current Employee) –  Germantown, MDFebruary 16, 2016
Like working with other employee's and i like the work atmosphere. Like providing excellent customer service. enjoyed interacting with customers and helping them with whatever they need.

4.3