Weichert Insurance Agency Employee Reviews in United States

I was grateful ..........
Producer (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains NJJune 28, 2015
If you are unemployed take a job offered by this company, do not leave your current job to come here. I was unemployed when I came almost two years ago, the job market is opening up so I'm making my move. It's a paycheck and will keep you from being homeless and hungry .
Pros
It's a paycheck and will give you a testimony to share with other after you leave. Yes, there is a God!.
Cons
Sell, sell, sell. You never do enough.
productive
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJune 22, 2015
Reviewed and issued insurance policies. Assisted producers, customer service and reviewed polices and procedures. Office environment , standard operating hours.
productive and fun
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJFebruary 20, 2015
It was a pleasure working at Weichert. I loved the Corporate culture. the people were pleasant and I enjoyed going to work everyday. I enjoyed what I did and it was a pleasure helping others including to my coworkers
High pressured environment with not much financial reward.
Senior Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJuly 28, 2014
High pressure environment with not much financial reward. No work/life balance. Sr. Management slow to react to employee issues and are unrealistic about work loads/flow.
Fastpaced.
Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJMarch 26, 2014
Enjoyed learning about real estate and insurance. I enjoy my co-workers.
Work hard so management can take 75% of your commissions and you get 0% renewals.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Morris PlainsJanuary 31, 2013
I had an oppertunity to work in this place for 3 years. It's the worst experience of my 14 years in insurance. If you're in sales they offer a basic base salery then take 75% of your commissions.Then add to the insult you get no renewals. The famous leads that they promise you is really a list of people who are working with Wiechert Realtor. There is no obligation for the realtor in working with you to referred clients. So how is this a lead? This is really a call center for insurance on new home purchases. Co workers are great and will try and help you in anyway. The Management claims to have been successful sales people in the 90's with no insurance designations. They will take 75% commisions in which they do nothing for it. The famous leads are your work in calling, quoting & marketing. If you have your own clients they will still take 75% in comissions. They will give you an extra % but its impossible to achieve because only 1 of 25 employees can get it with management's preferable treatment. You will get paid once the policy has been invoiced on their books which can take up to 3 months.
Pros
great recession job
Cons
better management at your local supermarket

2.4