Weichert Insurance Agency Employee Reviews

I was grateful ..........
Producer (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains NJJune 28, 2015
If you are unemployed take a job offered by this company, do not leave your current job to come here. I was unemployed when I came almost two years ago, the job market is opening up so I'm making my move. It's a paycheck and will keep you from being homeless and hungry .
Pros
It's a paycheck and will give you a testimony to share with other after you leave. Yes, there is a God!.
Cons
Sell, sell, sell. You never do enough.
productive
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJune 22, 2015
Reviewed and issued insurance policies. Assisted producers, customer service and reviewed polices and procedures. Office environment , standard operating hours.
productive and fun
ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJFebruary 20, 2015
It was a pleasure working at Weichert. I loved the Corporate culture. the people were pleasant and I enjoyed going to work everyday. I enjoyed what I did and it was a pleasure helping others including to my coworkers
High pressured environment with not much financial reward.
Senior Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJuly 28, 2014
High pressure environment with not much financial reward. No work/life balance. Sr. Management slow to react to employee issues and are unrealistic about work loads/flow.
Fastpaced.
Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJMarch 26, 2014
Enjoyed learning about real estate and insurance. I enjoy my co-workers.
Used to enjoy coming to work and that has changed
Account Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJSeptember 19, 2012
Management does not care about indivduals only about sales numbers. Training is lacking and its just a disgusting building to work in. Many people affected by the filth and the mold in the vents that it has caused many allergies and illnesses.

2.4