Weichert Insurance Agency Employee Review

View all Weichert Insurance Agency reviews

Work hard so management can take 75% of your commissions and you get 0% renewals.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Morris PlainsJanuary 31, 2013
I had an oppertunity to work in this place for 3 years. It's the worst experience of my 14 years in insurance. If you're in sales they offer a basic base salery then take 75% of your commissions.Then add to the insult you get no renewals. The famous leads that they promise you is really a list of people who are working with Wiechert Realtor. There is no obligation for the realtor in working with you to referred clients. So how is this a lead? This is really a call center for insurance on new home purchases. Co workers are great and will try and help you in anyway. The Management claims to have been successful sales people in the 90's with no insurance designations. They will take 75% commisions in which they do nothing for it. The famous leads are your work in calling, quoting & marketing. If you have your own clients they will still take 75% in comissions. They will give you an extra % but its impossible to achieve because only 1 of 25 employees can get it with management's preferable treatment. You will get paid once the policy has been invoiced on their books which can take up to 3 months.
Pros
great recession job
Cons
better management at your local supermarket

Other Weichert Insurance Agency Employee Reviews

Fast paced, competitive environment
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJSeptember 9, 2017
Corporate culture is very team oriented with a competitive emphasis. This reads as a family oriented operation with good communication and a very clear vision of how to succeed. This is a very self-directed work environment.
I was grateful ..........
Producer (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains NJJune 28, 2015
If you are unemployed take a job offered by this company, do not leave your current job to come here. I was unemployed when I came almost two years ago, the job market is opening up so I'm making my move. It's a paycheck and will keep you from being homeless and hungry .
Pros
It's a paycheck and will give you a testimony to share with other after you leave. Yes, there is a God!.
Cons
Sell, sell, sell. You never do enough.