Weichert Realtors

Weichert Realtors Employer Reviews

Great company with a fantastic broker.
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), McLean, VASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: working on my own schedule
Cons: not knowing people or the area.
Every day, with the exception of Tuesday was pretty basic. Find leads for new homebuyers or sellers. Return calls/emails from current clients, fellow agents, banks, inspectors, etc. Tuesdays were team meeting days. All of the agents within our McLean office would meet and talk about current real estate trends, new properties, current client trends and – more... then view the properties within our area.
The most enjoyable part of my job as a real estate agent was the real estate itself. I love looking at properties and meeting homeowners. – less
Great Opportunity
Realtor (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: create own schedule
Cons: long hours, unreliable compensation
 Render high level of assistance to clients in the process of purchasing and selling residential real estate
 Build and cultivate long-term quality relationships with clients by addressing their concerns and ensuring their utmost satisfaction
Productive workplace with with opportunity for growth.
Realtor (Former Employee), Wilmington,DEAugust 27, 2014
Pros: commission
Cons: healthcare
Productive workplace with with opportunity for growth. Very diverse environment.
It is a good company with a limit to growth
Senior Network Security Administrator (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJAugust 13, 2014
Pros: good work hours from 7:30 to 4 for it
Cons: heath care is not the best, there is little for training, raises and bonuses are bare minimum
a day in work in IT consists of coming in before 7:30 to 4 with lunches eaten at the desk working. Comp time is giving but on on a hour for hour basis... work day goes by quick because there is big work load for the amount of people. It is not like that every day but most days expect allot to do. Co-workers are usually great to work with and have been – more... here for a long time. If you like what you do you will be able to do allot of it... there is always room to expand your work load and get experience in a different area other than what you were hired for. – less
Great Real Estate Company
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 5, 2014
Top Real Estate Company in Jersey City. Great environment for all levels of Sales Executives
Love helping people find their dream home
Licensed New Jersey Sales Associate (Current Employee), Bergen, Passaic and Morris CountiesJuly 31, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: i work on a commission basis
I enjoyed helping people sell their home, find a home or rent an apartment. I have developed good relationships with most of my clients.

I have met a lot of nice cow-workers and clients. The only drawback to being an Agent, you only make money when a deal closes!
Helpful co-workers, energetic team
Realtor (Current Employee), West Chester, PAJuly 25, 2014
Answering phones, making cold calls, prospecting for business, hold open houses. Nice team work, great co-workers, very helpful with anything I need.
Realtor (Former Employee), Warrenton, VAJuly 24, 2014
It was a great place to work, with great people. Enjoyed working with the people and working as a team
Country club work atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Morris Plains, NJJune 20, 2014
Very flexible schedule with amazing coworkers and great support all around. The manager knows the business inside and out and is very helpful, especially when it comes to cold-calling potential clients. The hardest part of the job is to stay motivated despite rejection.
Awful splits
Real Estate Sales Associate (Current Employee), NJJune 16, 2014
Cons: poor comission splits, fee upon fees
Weichert has every angle well thoughtout as to benifit itself over its realtors. Good place to start but quickly move on.
Great Place for beginners
Real Estate Agent/Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 6, 2014
Pros: learned a lot about real estate sales
Cons: compensation was lower than desired
I was new to the sales industry when I took this position. I learned a lot about sales and how to work with people in a fast paced environment.
A good stepping stone; however no advancement possibilities
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJMay 27, 2014
Pros: pleasant co-workers
Cons: lack of advancements and job security
Weichert was a good starting point back in 2004 when I first began with them. I left to have a baby and returned with the expectation of advancements and more job security. Unfortunately I was misled to believe that this was a possibility whereas it wasn't. I did continue to learn while I was there these past 2+ years; however, job security was always – more... an issue and very uncertain due to company wide and market projections. – less
Real Estate Sales Office
Marketing Coordinator and Administrative Support (Current Employee), Medford, NJMay 26, 2014
Great Office atmosphere staffed with a wonderful group of real estate professionals.
Educational Environment
NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
Pros: lead support
Cons: commissions were on a poor split making it difficult to operate in the black.
I was fortunate to be with two wonderful and professional mentors at Weichert. It was a good training ground for a new Realtor.
Independent Agent
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDMay 7, 2014
As an Independent Real Estate Agent my objectives included:
 Conducting property tours with prospective homeowners to determine their needs to close the sale.
 Meeting with sellers to determine their needs and addressing those needs to secure a listing agreement.
 Assisting sellers with property staging.
 Advertising new listings and holding open – more... houses to meet new customers.
 Following up on leads and previously toured prospective homeowners.
 Negotiating sales contracts.
 Assisting buyers and sellers with property inspections.
 Assisting buyers and sellers during closing.
 Coordinating with loan officers and settlement attorneys for smooth transaction. – less
Fine
Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Marlton, NJApril 27, 2014
I wrote this previously I learned how to sell. Management was great, very helpul. Coworkers were sharks, but it's sells!
Real Estate Company
Realtor Associate (Former Employee), Medford, NJApril 14, 2014
Developed and managed client relationships through negotiation, process contract signing and closing. Conducted daily outbound calls to new prospects, developed marketing strategies and extensive communication skills. Adept and listening and understanding clients needs and wants.
Typical Real Estate Company.
Realtor/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashua, NHApril 13, 2014
Pros: make alot of money.
Cons: job took way too much of my time.
I was a NH Licensed Realtor. Subcontracted/self employed.
Training was lacking for a first time Realtor
Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Port Charlotte, FLApril 10, 2014
Pros: worked from home, freedom, make as much or as lil as you want, put in as many or as lil hours you wanted
Cons: commission based position, lack of otj training.
Great people and atmosphere. I could work from home allowing me to be with my children when needed. I had wished the training was a little bit better but wonderful people to try and help you through your tough spots.
The company is family oriented.
Operations Manager Assistant (Current Employee), Morris Plains, NJMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great environment to work
Cons: there is no exercise center
The is never a dull day in the Operations department. The work is fulfilling and that helps to make the long days seem short.

1 2 3 4 5

About Weichert Realtors

Buying and selling homes is why Weichert Co. is in business. The company (also known as Weichert Realtors) helps clients locate, – Read more