Weichert Realtors Employee Reviews

Good place to be a realtor
PA Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Montgomery.Delaware and Chester CountiesSeptember 19, 2016
My successes are determined by educating myself as well as prospecting and marketing.
I have done well to market myself as well as increase my sales by placing myself in the right places to network and make good contacts.
Supportive and Great Place to Work
Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 21, 2016
Weichert Realtors helped me grow my own business and has supported me since the beginning. They will take the time to train you and teach you everything you need to know in the very beginning of the year. My office also holds weekly meetings to ensure that we are moving together not only as a group, but as individuals to grow our businesses and help our clients as best we can.
Office Assistant
Receptionist/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 10, 2016
Did not have the best experience with this company. Worked as an office assistant, and was not always treated very respectably.
Owned and Operated this company
Owner/Broker (Former Employee) –  Peckville PaMay 24, 2016
My ownership role was to operate and oversee all aspects of the Real Estate company, recruit, hire, train and manage the agents and staff, sell & list properties, oversee all transactions, review contracts ands assure clients of a satisfied experience. This was a brand new start up operation from scratch. I took the Weichert Realtors corporate training advice of starting new agents and teaching them the proper way of doing the Real Estate business. I trained them all from the schooling process through the Fast Track Program we offered in house. I mentored most of them as well and lead by example. I started the company with no agents and we had 21 functioning agents at the 3 year mark when I sold the company to my previous employer.
Pros
Great compensation and flexibility
Cons
my wife was relocated to florida and we were seperated for 10 months till I sold business
Temporary Position
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 11, 2016
It was a great job financially I'd say but it was so temporary for me that it was on a day-to-day basis. I was called in for as needed and the first time I had ever done something like that; although it was challenging it was a great learning experience that I accomplished and overcame.
Great Work Opportunity
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 22, 2016
Great atmosphere and people to work with. The Lehigh Valley is growing and the opportunity to enjoy work is there. Office is beautiful.
Realtor
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 21, 2016
As a professional realtor in the central Florida area my daily activities included showing properties, advising investors, scheduling inspections, transaction coordination, training individual and teams in techniques, goals, motivation and profit generation. I learned how to accomplish anything your mind is focused on. The management team at Wiechert is very supportive and encouraging. My co-workers were very motivating and supportive as well as displayed team support. The hardest part of my position was work balance. The most enjoyable part of this position was helping families obtain their dream home and investors learn techniques to accomplish their goals of investments. I also enjoyed the flexibility of traveling a lot.
Pros
Great income from hard work
Cons
Working too much no life balance
mentor and training
SALES TRAINEE (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAApril 21, 2016
So far I have not obtained my license fully, and am taking the test very shortly. I go to weekly sales meetings and have access to the office at all times for studying and such.
Pros
Good hands on training
Cons
No license yet
Decent company
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 7, 2016
Nice people but a little behind the times in relation to technology and getting things dome quickly. Very nice people to work with just not for me.
forclosures
Appointment Setter/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIFebruary 29, 2016
appointment setting for new home buyers forclosed homes and information in general
documentation of info sent to purchasers kept communication lines open for sales reps and owner

Want to know more about Weichert Realtors?

Ask a question
Amazing people and Realtors
Real Estate Broker Associate (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INFebruary 16, 2016
Co-workers were outstanding people. The office was nice and clean. Meeting new people all the time was great. It was just a hard career to get started. I needed a more stable income.
Pros
Office career. Amazing people.
Cons
24/7 career.
good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 11, 2016
Good agency to begin real estate career with as they are very good on training and continuing education. Lot of turnover with agents and as a agent do not expect to receive many referrals.
Nice company
REALTOR (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLFebruary 2, 2016
very nice company to work with. provides lots of training, helpful staff, ready to serve management. Never get no for answer.
Pros
Training
Weichert Realtors Family
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLFebruary 1, 2016
The office is like a Family. They provide leads and training plus a friendly and open atmosphere to hold Client meetings. Amazing and highly Recommend.
Pros
Brokers open with free brunch and you decide your hours
Cons
Commission pay
Great office
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Whitemarsh, PAJanuary 20, 2016
I love working with the Whitemarsh team! Actually, I love working with the Jenkintown team too! Real estate sales can be isolated and competitive in some companies, but Weichert builds a team spirit so that all help one another. It's great to know a colleague of mine will go an extra mile to help out and ensure communication for potential clients can get to the right place.
Fun occupation
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Fair Lawn, NJJanuary 11, 2016
Getting to meet new people is a plus and can be a very rewarding career. Juggling a full time job as a realtor can be challenging at times.
Call Center
Inside Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJNovember 7, 2015
Working in a call center is something that is difficult to do for more than 6 months. The turnover rate is very high. Management is tight, they listen in on your phone calls without your knowledge, they have daily stats posted for everyone to see, there is a strict quota that must be met or your job will be in jeopardy. The quotas were sometimes unrealistic and not within your control. The management would listen in on your phone calls without your knowledge and evaluate your ability to generate additional sales. Sedentary work environment with very little interaction between coworkers. The hardest part of the job was the lack of variety in the day. Another drawback was that they operate 9:00 am to 9:00 pm 7 days a week and on holidays. Working on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights as well as holidays (including 4th of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day and Christmas Eve) leaves little time for enjoyment.
Pros
I know what to expect every day
Cons
I know what to expect every day.
Kind People, Great Place to Work
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLOctober 12, 2015
They are very kind and personable people. They will help you when you first get there with filling out paperwork and how to go about getting clients. They have weekly meetings to keep the staff up to date and comfortable with each other.
Relaxed yet competative
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIOctober 6, 2015
I would call private home owners to set appointments for the agents to meet with them. I would track the number of appointments set for the agents as well as how many of those appointments turned into something.
Production is low
Realtor Associate/Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Union, NJSeptember 7, 2015
Very disappointing that's why I'm leaving.Compensation is non existent.The Corporate culture is the Co first and the rest don't exixt.