Weichert Realtors

Weichert Realtors Employer Reviews

Country club work atmosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Morris Plains, NJJune 20, 2014
Very flexible schedule with amazing coworkers and great support all around. The manager knows the business inside and out and is very helpful, especially when it comes to cold-calling potential clients. The hardest part of the job is to stay motivated despite rejection.
Awful splits
Real Estate Sales Associate (Current Employee), NJJune 16, 2014
Cons: poor comission splits, fee upon fees
Weichert has every angle well thoughtout as to benifit itself over its realtors. Good place to start but quickly move on.
Great Place for beginners
Real Estate Agent/Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 6, 2014
Pros: learned a lot about real estate sales
Cons: compensation was lower than desired
I was new to the sales industry when I took this position. I learned a lot about sales and how to work with people in a fast paced environment.
A good stepping stone; however no advancement possibilities
Senior Internal Auditor (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJMay 27, 2014
Pros: pleasant co-workers
Cons: lack of advancements and job security
Weichert was a good starting point back in 2004 when I first began with them. I left to have a baby and returned with the expectation of advancements and more job security. Unfortunately I was misled to believe that this was a possibility whereas it wasn't. I did continue to learn while I was there these past 2+ years; however, job security was always – more... an issue and very uncertain due to company wide and market projections. – less
Real Estate Sales Office
Marketing Coordinator and Administrative Support (Current Employee), Medford, NJMay 26, 2014
Great Office atmosphere staffed with a wonderful group of real estate professionals.
Educational Environment
NY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
Pros: lead support
Cons: commissions were on a poor split making it difficult to operate in the black.
I was fortunate to be with two wonderful and professional mentors at Weichert. It was a good training ground for a new Realtor.
Independent Agent
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDMay 7, 2014
As an Independent Real Estate Agent my objectives included:
 Conducting property tours with prospective homeowners to determine their needs to close the sale.
 Meeting with sellers to determine their needs and addressing those needs to secure a listing agreement.
 Assisting sellers with property staging.
 Advertising new listings and holding open – more... houses to meet new customers.
 Following up on leads and previously toured prospective homeowners.
 Negotiating sales contracts.
 Assisting buyers and sellers with property inspections.
 Assisting buyers and sellers during closing.
 Coordinating with loan officers and settlement attorneys for smooth transaction. – less
Fine
Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Marlton, NJApril 27, 2014
I wrote this previously I learned how to sell. Management was great, very helpul. Coworkers were sharks, but it's sells!
Real Estate Company
Realtor Associate (Former Employee), Medford, NJApril 14, 2014
Developed and managed client relationships through negotiation, process contract signing and closing. Conducted daily outbound calls to new prospects, developed marketing strategies and extensive communication skills. Adept and listening and understanding clients needs and wants.
Typical Real Estate Company.
Realtor/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashua, NHApril 13, 2014
Pros: make alot of money.
Cons: job took way too much of my time.
I was a NH Licensed Realtor. Subcontracted/self employed.
Training was lacking for a first time Realtor
Licensed Realtor (Former Employee), Port Charlotte, FLApril 10, 2014
Pros: worked from home, freedom, make as much or as lil as you want, put in as many or as lil hours you wanted
Cons: commission based position, lack of otj training.
Great people and atmosphere. I could work from home allowing me to be with my children when needed. I had wished the training was a little bit better but wonderful people to try and help you through your tough spots.
The company is family oriented.
Operations Manager Assistant (Current Employee), Morris Plains, NJMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great environment to work
Cons: there is no exercise center
The is never a dull day in the Operations department. The work is fulfilling and that helps to make the long days seem short.
great enviroment great people
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Suffern, NYMarch 10, 2014
Pros: schedule and training
Cons: too much time on hands
my average day consist of 2-3 hours of cold calls prospecting, follow up calls, and another few hors taking clients out for house showings.
hardest part of my job would be the cold calls, and the most enjoyable part of my job is closing the deal...
GReat
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: you were your own boss
Contracted Sales Agent, own Schedule, Sold High end Properties in the Wonderful Coastal City of Charleston, SC
Productive and Fun Work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Wall, NJFebruary 16, 2014
Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.

Analyze market trends to determine competitive market prices
Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.

Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the – more... best prevailing rates and terms. – less
It's okay
SALES AGENT (Former Employee), Rumson, NJFebruary 3, 2014
It's an okay place to work. It's a bit like trying to break into the good ole boy network. If you haven't been there a long time you will struggle to network with others. Real estate really wasn't my thing though, so I could be bias.
Great people and company
Realtor (Former Employee), New Smyrna Beach, FLFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Great people to work with, good training, loved meeting potential
customers and interfacing with other realtors, investors, mortgage companies, utilities, chamber of commerce, outside trainers and
overall time spent with everyone who worked at Weichert
Real Estate
New Jersey Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lee, NJDecember 24, 2013
Do open house, get clients who is looking to buy or sell house.
Objective is to have many clients who puts their home in the market.
Make the clients to list their home in the market.
Team Work.
License Real Estate Associated Broker (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 5, 2013
Pros: a lot of work.
Cons: no medical insurance
Commission for listing and selling houses. A lot of hours, commission basis.
Team Work.
Pros: a lot of work.
Cons: no medical insurance
Commission for listing and selling houses. A lot of hours, commission basis.

1 2 3 4 5

About Weichert Realtors

Buying and selling homes is why Weichert Co. is in business. The company (also known as Weichert Realtors) helps clients locate, – Read more