Weichert Workforce Mobility Employee Reviews

I liked it..
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJ 07950July 25, 2017
It was a great place to learn and pick up skills that aren't typically taught in school. There was also potential to earn the amount of money that you desired as long as you put the work in.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I would not recommend this company
Worked in Relocation Division (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJuly 17, 2017
I worked here for a few years. There is no room for growth within the company. Management tends to "over" manage and doesn't let their employees flourish. Next to no training and the overall moral in the office was quite low. Working there was definitely not a highlight of my professional career.
Pros
Ability to work from home once a week whenever management approved.
Cons
Weak management team. No room to grow within the company.
I was able to work autonomously
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJSeptember 21, 2015
I enjoyed my work time at Weichert very much. I liked that my position as office manager exposed me to all aspects of the company's day to day function. I enjoyed the variety of responsibilities I had, which allowed me contact with all my co-workers.
Not a good place to work.
domestic relocation (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 8, 2014
there is very little room grow as a profession, no training available what so ever. This company's culture is very strange. High turn over, a large number of employees (new and old) are leaving due to management lack of interest in employees.
Limited Growth
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJAugust 5, 2014
Worklife Balance is excellent at this company, however there is very little room grow as a profession.
Pros
work from home, flex hours, great people
Cons
little job growth
Administrative Assistant
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJFebruary 19, 2014
A typical day begins at 8:30 and ends at 5:00 with an hour's lunch. Meticulous data review and entry consumes much of the day, while helping teams with projects and goals to break up it up a bit. Along with directing customers' calls, the day is quite steady. The most difficult part of the job is the lack of technology advancement. While many would like things to happen yesterday, this problem results in less than timely. I most enjoy talking to the customers and helping them find their way- it makes me feel great when I am able to help people.
Pros
hour lunch, benefits, Pto, and discounts such as on phone