Mid-sized general contractor in Northern IN, established in 1906, is seeking a full time Estimator to bid both public and private projects. Weigand Construction provides services for a variety of markets and clients with a wide range of budgets from under 1 million to over 50 million. Weigand self performs masonry, concrete, and carpentry. This position will review plans and specification, perform quantity take-offs, obtain material and labor pricing, prepare scopes of work and bid proposals. Candidate needs to have the desire for an estimating career.
- A construction related bachelor degree
- Ability to read and understand construction blueprints
- Understanding of building design and construction terms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Can handle a fast paced environment and is responsive to short duration deadlines
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- 3 to 5 years of estimating experience
- Proficient in Timberline, On-Screen, and Adobe software
Other needed abilities include: positive attitude, detailed oriented, and the capacity to be a self-starter. EOE. Please include salary requirement with resume submission.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Weigand Construction's goal is to earn the loyalty of like-minded, value sensitive clients by:
Consistently providing quality,...