Weigels Stores | Weigels Stores, Inc. Employee Review

View all Weigels Stores | Weigels Stores, Inc. reviews

Fun Job, Love my customers
Relief Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 9, 2014
This is a really good job for somebody that wants to get management experience and work their way up. I started out as a cashier and got promoted to a relief manager. I hope to eventually get moved up to an Assistant Manager soon. My customers are great! We have all kinds of people that come in and it is awesome to be able to make their day.
Pros
Health, dental and vision even when you are part time.
Cons
Stand on your feet all day.

Other Weigels Stores | Weigels Stores, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Job, Easy Work, Too Much Drama
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNFebruary 14, 2018
Weigel's is truly an excellent place to work, and would be even better if people learned to do their jobs, and go home! The hardest part of the job is listening to all the drama, all the time, constantly! Everyone is all about the he said, she said! If that would stop, it would be hands down one of the best places to work period! I love the customers, upper management really cares, and the benefits are awesome, for those who chose to utilize them.
Pros
Excellent Upper Management
Cons
Drama
fun place to work
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  knoxville tnFebruary 8, 2018
enjoyed the management teams, lots of room for advancement, good business module, easy to talk to mamagement, excellent onboarding process for orientation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weigels Stores | Weigels Stores, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.