Weigels Stores | Weigels Stores, Inc. Employee Review

View all Weigels Stores | Weigels Stores, Inc. reviews

was fun to work for
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 22, 2013
I enjoyed working there until i wasnt able to move up in the company and my hours were cut in half from one week to the next.
Pros
I could walk to work, met different people daily.
Cons
no breaks at all, rude co-employees and manager, not enough employees for the customer flow

Other Weigels Stores | Weigels Stores, Inc. Employee Reviews

Busy, busy, busy
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNNovember 9, 2017
Customers are the reason I am still here. Love what I do but have been lied to and cheated out of pay. Raises only given annually, if a cashier you don't get a vacation ever! Put your all into this job with no reward.
Pros
The customers
Cons
Everything, work you hard for min pay :(
Too stressful and underpaid
Relief Manager (Current Employee) –  Clinton, TNOctober 16, 2017
The salary here is a joke. You start at $8.50 and only get a $0.50 raise for relief management. There is way too much work drama and it is very obvious that the management picks favorites and goes out of their way to give those they don't like a hard time. The store is extremely stressful due to the high volume of both customers and truck drivers, and there are no bonuses, barely any PTO (1 week a year) and generally np incentative to stay and try to move up. They only promote the employees they like. Corporate employees are also a joke, and there is no such thing as discounts on anything within the store for employees.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, lunch, stressful, low pay, no advancement, drama

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Weigels Stores | Weigels Stores, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7