Weight Watchers

Weight Watchers Employer Reviews

Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNNovember 25, 2014
Pros: half price food
this is not a place for everyone need to be very thick skinned to make it doesn't pay well at all
so so
Receptionist (Current Employee), silver springNovember 23, 2014
Pros: gained secreterial and distribution skills knowledge
Cons: no breaks, horrible pay, discrimination and disrespect
working a as a receptionist was fine but the pay was horrible and there were no boundaries set as far as coworkers and working environment was concerned. Poor overall management. and coworkers were very "clique-ish" I was not treated with respect or appreciation and there was a lot of corporate bullying in that work place. but other than that I am exceedingly grateful for the skills I obtained while I was there, because of the work opportunity at weight watchers I am now fluent in customer service skills as well as bookkeeping, inventory specializing and organization, proper work communication. Warehouse and distributional tasks; unloading and loading of stock and product inventory, setting up and breaking down of company equipment, management of sales and products, recording statements and storing of data.
Productive and fun workplace
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MINovember 22, 2014
Busy and Hard worker in a fast pace environment. Provided excellent customer service to many members daily.
A wonderful experience to meet and get to know my members and help them to, and to see them succeed!
Location Coordinator/Store Manager (Current Employee), Countryside, ILNovember 8, 2014
Pros: the pure happiness of members reaching their goals.
Cons: severe cut in store hours resulting in loss of benefits.
I lost my weight with Weight Watchers and wanted to pay it forward to individuals to do the same.

It has been an uplifting and fullfilling experience to work with a company that can help people achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle!
Enjoyed my success
Leader (Former Employee), Mid Hudson, NYNovember 3, 2014
Pros: enjoyed members success
Cons: a lot of prep work unpaid
Worked a lot of hours both on personal life with unpaid time for it.
productive physical working environment
Receptionist (Former Employee), silver spring, mdOctober 28, 2014
Pros: administrative skills bookkeeping, reports, records data entry, physical work, unloading and loading products. constant movement.
Cons: no breaks, unstable/unreliable pay
positive work flow
learned bookkeeping skills how to manage product sales making sure everything comes out even
written reports documenting members weight and overall health
Extremely rewarding job!
Receptionist/Mentor (Current Employee), Largo, FLSeptember 30, 2014
Staff...like family!
Extremely rewarding position!
Consulting members regarding weight.
Helping others while keeping yourself on track!
Good Company, Nice people
Finance Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Long hours, nice people, good company but management issues
Positve work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee), New YorkSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and great for individuals that want to work part time hours
Cons: there is really little opportunity for advancement and it is hard to become a full time employee
I love getting to know our members and helping them achieve their goals on their Weight loss or Weight maintenance journey. My co-workers are wonderful and I truly feel part of a team. I enjoy seeing members week after week. Getting to help with their struggles and celebrate their successes is so rewarding.
loved it but need more hours
Meeting Leader/Facilitator (Current Employee), Vancouver, WaAugust 22, 2014
Pros: fun and great co workers
Cons: not enough hours or pay
I enjoyed helping people get to their health weight range. I have learned how to facilitate a meeting. And how to get people to think deeper into a question. The market for meeting is not that great in Vancouver. I wish I could have had more meeting. I started out with 2 hours of work and made it to 12 hours of work in 2 years. Then cut backs came and I was back to 2 hours.
Very rewarding
Weight Watcher Instructor (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 5, 2014
I have loved helping others reach their goals. This job has been so rewarding in developing lifetime friendships!
A fun place to work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: watching members reach their goal weight
Cons: short hours
Leading meetings based on weight loss according the the company plans and procedures. Numerous trainings in san diego county. Staff was pleasant to work with. The challenges faced was not enough hours to continue working for this company. The most rewarding part of this job was watching members succeed.
Not a fun place to work
Specialist, TeleTech (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2014
Pros: 30 min lunch break
Cons: no breaks, couldn't go to the rr when needed.
The customers who called in were sometimes rude and condescending. You had to be on the phone at all times, barely time for breaks or emergency breaks if needed. Team Leads were mostly rude except for a chosen few. My Team Lead was very nice and very helpful. I would not recommend this job to anyone. Fortunately, this particular Dept. is no longer available. They are now out of business.
A team of people working towards a healthier world.
receptionist (Current Employee), GAJune 21, 2014
Great opportunity to earn a little extra income and help people lead more fulfilling lives by helping them to have a balanced relationship with food.
members were great!
Sales - location co-ordinator (Former Employee), Anderson, INJune 12, 2014
Pros: variety
Cons: part-time only, no benefits
It was rewarding watching members reach a goal and knowing that you were a part of that achievement
Weight Watchers
Customer Service (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 3, 2014
Pros: parking under the building get away from the heat and the snow.
Cons: management and plenty of office politics if you're into that stuff.. not me!
It was a temp job..nothing to flashy about this place.. work and life balance sucked. no windows I hate being inclosed in a cubical. and the management was the worst.. Ive been there for 3 months without knowing who my supervisor's name.
Meeting Leader/Facilitator (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAMay 2, 2014
Pros: the kindest people i have ever met
Cons: not enough hours or pay
I love working for Weight Watchers. I have learned so much. I can now lead a productive, rewarding, and fun meeting. I have gained much knowledge on nutrition and how the body metabolizes fiber and protein.
A day and life of WeightWatchers
Account Specialist I (Current Employee), Leawood, KSApril 3, 2014
Pros: positive interactions
Cons: inconsistency with systems and daily functions.
A typical day is to perform excellent customer services to new and returning members. I sign members up for Weight Watchers through their company. Validate eligible employees for company subsidy to participate in weight watchers. Edit and update accounts, and troubleshoot technical issues.
FUN PLACE BECAUSE OF MY CO-WORKERS
Receptionist (Current Employee), Fairview Heights, ILMarch 25, 2014
Pros: nice people to work with, helps to control my weight better.
Cons: loss of meetings and pay.
I LOVE WHAT I DO AND THE PEOPLE I WORK WITH AND THE MEMBERS! MANAGEMENT WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO US AS A TEAM. MY PAYCHECK HAD DISCREPIENCIES OVER THE YEARS AND IT WAS VERY HARD TO GET MY PAY. THERE WASN'T A HARD PART OF THE JOB FOR ME. MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS THAT I LOVED WORKING WITH MY CO-WORKERS, WE MADE IT FUN! AND, MEETING SO MANY NICE PEOPLE COMING THROUGH THE DOORS.
Very Easy going
Customer Service Dot Com (Former Employee), Leawood, KSMarch 18, 2014
Easy going environment. Very clean building and helpful employees.

1 2 3 4