Weill Medical College of Cornell University

Weill Medical College of Cornell University Employee Reviews

Its a job
Human Resource Onboarding Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 30, 2015
Pros: working lunches
Cons: no breaks
Very unhealthy work culture. I would not accept another position here. HR department is not looking out for your best interest.
NA
Physician Analyst/Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2015
Busy practice, great staff. Organized in every aspect. To much politics, but is expected of a big company. Looking for something closer to home
summary
Computer Support Technician II (Current Employee), new york, new yorkJuly 24, 2015
This was pretty much an easy job. There were good co workers and it was fast paced but not that bad. I have nothing negative to say aside from the stressful environment which can be dealt with with time.
productive and strict environment
Account Administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2015
Strict environment, fast paced and requires for one to do their job duties on their own, minimal supervision. Finance.
State-of-the-art facility
Research Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 6, 2015
This workplace has a great facility and offers many opportunities for collaboration with other laboratories. I meet someone new almost every day.
hit or miss
Senior Patient Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 1, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: time & leave
Depending on the department your working for and the managers of the department, Cornell is a good place to work. Benefits are great!
Productive and rewarding place to work.
Audio Visual Technician (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 30, 2015
Pros: Many free lunches
Working at Weill Cornell Medical College has provided me with a vast experience within the Audio Visual field. I have learned and I'm still learning many things from my co-workers and supervisors. A typical day at work is for most part not stressful. The work load can become heavy at times but it is rewarding because you get to know the people/clients that you are serving and it teaches you how to deal with the many different personalities.
Professionalism
Senior Patient Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 18, 2015
Physicians are exceptional. Highly recommended to patients. I would recommend any of my family members to this great facility especially the Cardiology Department.
Interdisciplinary Treatment
Electroconvulsive Nurse New York Presbyterian (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 8, 2015
I enjoy working in the PACU assisting the Attending Psychiatrist and the PACU team. I enjoy hearing anesthesia discuss the cases at hand and appreciate the thoughfulness and the medical aspect that it put into this treatment.

Working as an ECT nurse has been a tremendous eye opener. I always thought it was an outdated or barbaruic treatment, but now have found it to be tremendously beneficial. I am also able to to better education patients about ECT and help them to relieve thair concerns.

Regarding the Medical College in this environment, it is a pleasure to see mentors and students work together to make a difference in people's lives. Just by listening to their conversations, I have gaine tremendous knowlege about the medications and what factors are considered from their prospective.
Hostile...Tense working Environment
Medical Assistant/Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, nycMay 2, 2015
Pros: Paid vacation, sick time, 1 hr lunch, personal time
Cons: Supervisor was bias
I learnt that just because it may be a prestigious organization you are working for that the people in the high positions don;t know how to handle authority. That favoritism and bias still exist in the workforce. People are scared to voice concerns in fare of losing job.

Certain co-workers were a pleasure to work with, while others were bullies. The hardest part of the job was the hostile environment and division, management was poor.

Overall I gained knowledge of what an ENT department is because I was only familiar with pediatrics and general medicine before. The most enjoyable part was interacting with my patients and the few good people I was able to work with.
Overall good place
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2015
Loved everyone working there. Management was okay. Fast paced NYC restaurant that requires a lot of multi tasking. Enjoyed my years there.
Going to the Doctors
Administrative Aide (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 15, 2015
Coming into contact with such great minds and being so close to different medical professionals of such renown and being of [any] service to them and the institution served as a pathway to my administrative career.
Wonderful Workplace
ACIS Claims and EDI Analyst/Optum Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2015
This is an amazing and wonderful workplace. Always have new opportunities for more knowledge and growth. I love Weill Cornell!
Productive place to work in
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 27, 2015
Nice people all around. Great Team Work. I would recommend this facility to anybody that is interested. I had a great time working at Weill Cornell Medical College. No complaints.
Disorganized place with need for many improvements in relation to management and processes
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Great team of people but management and a lot of the work processes need improvement. I enjoy the people I work with, but not the culture or management.
Professional Environment
Research Fellow (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 19, 2015
A typical day for me begins with checking work related emails and responding to questions about projects my boss may have had. It continues on with various projects throughout the day. I was able to learn a lot about working in the laboratory and how to actually do experiments there. My co-workers are very pleasant and easy to work with. The hardest part of my job is the commute everyday. It is quite long. The most enjoyable part is my work environment. My boss and manager are fair and genuinely want to help you succeed.
great job
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 29, 2015
great place to work and build a career. would be great to work here again.
Great Company
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 22, 2015
It was a great job, Experienced professional and every one is quite pleasant and helpful. There is always work to be done and very little work will be left behind.
Very easy going work enviroment
Senior Medical Secretary (Former Employee), New YorkJanuary 22, 2015
Interact with patients, management is willing to help, co-workers are fun to work with
the best place to work ever
Office of R. Ernest Sosa, MD (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: a group of surgeons who understood fun. free lunches, time off when needed
Cons: short breaks, multitasking was a must
where do i start? my office was the best place to walk into. i learned all of the skills i have today from working here. the atmosphere was busy but we made it through the day. we laughed together. we stressed together but we ended the day successful. our main focus was making sure we did everything we could for the patients.

1 2 3 4 5