Weinberg Campus Employee Reviews

Rewarding and Fulfilling
Senior Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2017
I was able to take part in changing the culture at Weinberg which has made this a great place to work. Best part o fmy job is coaching and teaching sales reps new ideas to solicit business
Poor management
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYSeptember 7, 2017
Poor management poor hours poor communication overall the job is poorly managed managers are never around very dirty not clean basement smells of old food unhigenic
Fun atmosphere to work at
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJune 27, 2017
I enjoyed working at Weinberg Campus because it was such a positive environment. I also enjoyed the population that I was working with which is the elderly population. All of the staff really supported one another and made sure the workplace was successful.
Pros
Free food and good standing with staff and clients
Cons
Minimum wage
Horrible Place to Work- Don't do it!
Environmental Support (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYMay 6, 2017
The employees are never made feel like they are appreciated. The higher ups and the department head & supervisors don't care about how the employees feel or how they are treated. The employees are never even acknowledged during the course of the day. It's a very unorganized place to work. There is no communication between the staff & employees. They don't pay enough for the amount of work that is expected from the employees. Employees are over worked and underpaid. The raises are horrible. The employees barely get any raises. There is also no room to improve yourself there or to move up in the company. It was not a good place to work at all. I would not recommend anybody to work for this company.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No appreciation, low pay, low raises, unorganized, understaffed, not enough communication between managment and staff.
horrible
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYApril 24, 2017
the higher ups do not care about the well being of the lower level employees. there is a lack of communication between the higher level employees which makes work life very difficult.
lovely place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2017
the facility is lovely but the staff are very nasty to new comers. i love the fact that they have a CAO head start for kids and a M&T bank with in the facilty.
Weinberg has nice patients
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYDecember 29, 2016
I have been at Weinberg Campus for 5 years. I have learned a lot due to me asking a lot of questions. I love working with my co-worker, but the hardest part of the job is the management because they don't like to help you at all. The best thing about the job is the patients because they see how hard you work and the recognize it.
Dangerous and frightening
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Skilled unitNovember 7, 2016
Severely understaffed, people falling every shift,everyone expected to work double shifts every single week, workers are exhausted all the time. DON does nothing then screams when asked for help. Administration ran off years ago. Begged retired guy to manage "until we get sold" he has no power, no money. Lacking needed equipment and supplies. Can't believe this joint is still open-run and don't look back.
Pros
Close to home so short drive
looks are deceiving
CNA (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYMay 25, 2016
Worked here for 3 years. Started off okay until racist nursing managers played favoritism when it came to days off & overtime. Residents are so sweet & lovable. LPNs, RNs, RCCs, DON & ADON try to set up aides & other staff to get fired. The facility is nice but for what the residents pay it isn't worth it. Food sucks like fried bologna sandwhich they make every other day. Only got one 15 cent raise since being there.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Everything else
Average work enviorment
License Professional Nurse (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYFebruary 15, 2016
Typical day at work was caring for my residents and their family's along with making sure the staff completed their work before the end of the shift.
Pros
getting paid weekly
Cons
not enough ethical teaching on race relations
enjoyed working with the elderly
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJanuary 31, 2016
worked with a team dedicated in caring for the elderly to meet their needs. I`ve learned how to adapt and handle situations in a home care sitting.
Very clean and professional environment.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYAugust 17, 2015
I work midnight shift and have very few co-workers this shift. Majority of my socializing is done during shift change or when I pick up double shifts. Overall everybody is very easy going and a pleasure to work with. I work sub-acute floor and my workload is pretty heavy being the only nurse to 30 patients at night. My patients always change as does my workload depending on my patients. I am about to be in school full-time so it will be difficult to work full-time in this job and be able to complete school work as well, this is the reason for my change. I also do not make that much money as I am use to being in this position.
Pros
clean, quiet, and pleasent
Cons
Heavy workload, and not enough pay or overtime.
How is this place still open
home care (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJuly 26, 2015
This has got to be the absolute worst place to work! The entire place is beyond stressed making it a very unpleasant and unprofessional atmosphere. The quality of care is way below state expectations. The deplorable conditions in home care are over looked due to such a extremely high turnover rate in management. The safety of participants is scary, their meds and personal items are stolen daily. The police are always there. Sad to see elderly live like this.

This place needs the state to take over, but than the high ups wouldn't get a paycheck.
Pros
Cons
elderly are forced to live in fear and sleep with their personal belongs!!!
Beware! This place is a sinking ship!!
I regretted going there. (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJuly 25, 2015
Anyone accepting a professional position with this organization needs to ask a million questions before you sign on the dotted line. Because they will LIE to you! They will say ANYTHING to get you in the door then they smack you with the truth and it's too late. They like to screw people over. They don't care about you or the good job you left behind. Hands down the WORST place I have ever worked. You are set up to fail. And then you see management rejoice in your failure. Lots of people fired, the lucky ones are laid off. But the ones who really need to go - CEO/CFO/COO remain for years and years - collecting huge paychecks while withholding even cost of living increases from staff.
Pros
The residents
Cons
Everything else!!!
0 Leadership from management
LPN/Teamleader (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJuly 20, 2015
The most stressful place I have ever worked, Total lack of management!! the administrative personel never listen to staff and have No respect for their staff members. Many things are covered up by these personnel and they are quick to throw their staff under the bus!! WORST PLACE EVER TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Residents!
Cons
Everything else!!!
Do not work here ever!!!
Food Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJune 11, 2015
After working for this company for many years (the last 4 of them with no raise due to lack of funds even though the top 3 were making 6 and almost 7 figure incomes) a contract food company was brought in. When asked about our jobs upper management told us "we don't know" We were finally told by the company coming in that we were not needed. After so many years of dedicated service I wasn't even given the decency to be told I would no longer have a job by the company I worked for I had to hear it from strangers. As stated by others there is no compassion for the staff who work there. Kitchens are now filthy and a nightmare, staff are unhappy and they are working in chaos daily. If you are in any sort of management position it is a daily walk on eggshells as to whether you will have a job the next day or not!
Pros
Benfits
Cons
Work environment
review
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJune 4, 2015
I enhoy working with the elderly. I was in the process of moving out of town, so I had to leave here. The staff and managemen was wonderful to work with.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  getzville, NYApril 27, 2015
Busy front end reception job
A lot of great people
Wonderful place to work
Great co workers- Very posititve
Hardest part is saying goodbye to residents
Most enjoyable part is meeting new people
Pros
great people
Cons
low pay
Worst place on Earth
Miserable employee (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYMarch 30, 2015
Horrible upper management creates a culture of fear. No raises in four years for all professional positions but the CEO makes over 1 million annually. People are fired left and right always on a Thursday so people are scared once a week. No job security. If they don't like you your days are numbered. Everyone is miserable. Everyone is job hunting. Programs are being closed, staff laid off. Worst company ever don't come here.
Lacking management, no advancement
Cook (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Since it was a union position the benefits were good. There was a lack of management and supervision. There was no room for advancement.
Pros
healthcare