Weinstein & Riley Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I had some wonderful opportunities at the time
LEGAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 26, 2017
Compensation and benefit packages were very generous with the fist few years however the company suffered a hardship the last 2 years I was employed and employees were laid off with little or no warning. Upper management had a high turn over rate and the company suffered because of it..
Pros
Wonderful opportunity at the time
Cons
Company was sold and employees were laid off
Out of Touch Management & Poor Compensation
Legal Team (Former Employee) –  SeattleOctober 21, 2015
I would not recommend working here to anyone starting out their career in the legal field. In fact, I would not recommend this place to anyone in any point in their career. I did not get to utilize any critical thinking or researching skills while at this company. All lines of communication are fairly broken and management does not know what goes on until an issue practically implodes. It seems that employees are either completely over-worked or bored stiff. Both are bad options but it's what happens at Weinstein & Riley. The cherry on top is that 90 percent of employees are badly under-payed. Management makes money and therefore they seem to stay at the company for a long time. However, everyone who is a step or two below management makes a sad, laughable wage. This creates a high turnover rate. I would hedge your bets and keep looking for another job.
Great Place to work
Director of Client Relations (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 25, 2015
Law Firm with high caliber attorneys. Mr. Weinstein is extremely knowledgeable attorney who invests heavily on technology.
Excellent organization, management style and productivity
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  260 W 35th Street New York New York 10018July 16, 2015
I have never enjoyed a legal position and law firm as much as Weinstein & Riley, P.S. There are several offices throughout the United States and yet everyone is connected and onboard with the latest procedures for each process.
Pros
Congenial Management and Company Paid Transit Checks
Cons
Main Office in Seattle
Great friendly place to work.
Bankruptcy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 8, 2015
The opportunity to learn new things is always available. You should be able to work independently and well as with a team.
Pros
Flexible hours, ORCA card and great benefits.
It was truly a pleasure
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle , WaApril 12, 2012
It was truly a pleasure I gained a great amount of Administration skills along with wonderful friends for life..