Weisfield Jewelers Employee Reviews

Competitive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMarch 3, 2017
In order to keep the position, one must make a certain amount of sale. It was a nice and slow pace work environment. Management was good. They try to work with you to improve your sales.
Fun and fast paced.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 5, 2016
As far as retail goes this is a far better option. The environment is fun and fast pace and VERY high energy.
There is tons of incentive and the commission is pretty good.
Be ready to go, go, go, with a big smile.
You are encouraged to be a bit pushy (clearly its sales) just be prepared for that. There are goals to meet but they are reasonable.

At the time I was there, the particular store I was at was going through a lot of change in management and we had lost some motivational people do to unrelated circumstances.
Pros
Base pay plus commission, So many incentives, family like environment, fun, clear goals, customers are generally happy
Cons
a little pushy, quickly changing environment, bias in management
An Amazing Learning Experience
Sales Team Member (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 25, 2013
I really do enjoy this position, and it is with a bit of sadness that I consider moving on. As a small store in a much, much larger company, we managed to develop a very cohesive environment where teamwork is condoned and expected. My manager is always working to help us improve, both individually and as a team, and is always willing to assist us when we ask. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely working as a team to interact with customers and meet our goals, as well as the needs of our customers. In fact, there are very few parts of my position that I don't enjoy, but the opportunities for advancement are limited, and I am looking for something out of which I could make a career.
Pros
My co-workers and my manager
Cons
The high turn-over rate
Okay place to work for the season
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WADecember 12, 2012
Sales and customer service was a typical day at work.
Learned a lot about diamond, gold and jewelry in general.
Management was okay, she had her favorite employees.
Co-workers were fun and gave me more information and training than the manager.
Hardest part of the job was selling lines of credit to young people who didn't really understand credit.
The enjoyable part of the job was talking to people and selling beautiful pieces of jewelry that would become family heirlooms.
Pros
decent place to work.
Cons
no real room for advancement