Wekiva Springs Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
cons out way the good
Social Services (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 17, 2017
you will def. need to use your time management skills! There will always be something going on and 5 things to do at once. UHS (company that owns Wekiva) cares about $- for instance if the hospital drops down to a certain census, they will cut a full time staff member and freak out. The census could go right back up two days later, so instead of waiting and let it even out....full time staff has to use their PTO.
Its a good gig right out of grad school and you will learn a whole lot.
Pros
learning inpatient care
Cons
company doesnt care about employees, poor management
Productive , fast paced
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 14, 2014
Wekiva is a productive place to be , Very fast paced environment to be in . At this time we have a pretty good staff . I have learned how to do many tings since I have been there as in , filing paperwork , keeping up with payroll , calling and making orders with venders . There is nothing really hard about the job it's just getting everyone to work together as a team . I enjoy the rest of the environment at Wekiva .
Pros
To get the experience so I can follow up getting something better and different, learning how to deal with diffeent people
Cons
healthcare
Somebody's dream job.
Mental Health and Recovery Liaison, (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 28, 2014
Very supportive management team. Flexible schedule.
A typical day at work would be 5 hours of making calls at PCP offices and 3 hours of office work. The hardest part of the job was the monotony of cold calls. Most enjoyable part of job was lunch and learns with doctors.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Monottony of cold calls.