- Graphic design for printed collateral.
- Develop print ads for newspaper and magazine.
- Design / layout / proofing.
- Act as project liaison with team members.
- Ensure continuity & branding initiatives for all Welk collateral pieces.
- Employ effective communication skills.
- Use and strengthen knowledge of both PC and Mac platforms.
- Review with Creative Manager for approvals on all pre-press materials.
- Schedule workflow and meet project deadlines.
- Attend project-planning meetings.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employ effective communication skills – written and verbal
- Design software proficiency
- Experience with CSS and WordPress a plus
- Detail oriented with good grammar and proofing skills
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a self-starter
Proficient in the use of: Mac/PC platforms utilizing Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, Pre-press file setup, FTP application
Education and/or Experience:
One to three years of graphic design /creative experience along with B.A./B.S. in Graphic Design or the equivalent combination of schooling and experience.