Professional teeth whitening company is looking for an experienced, sales oriented, highly driven, and outgoing candidate to fill part time to full-time advancement Sales representative position.
ProWhiteTeeth is a leading manufacturer of professional strength teeth whitening systems equipped with its own in-house dental laboratory. We deliver safe and effective at home teeth whitening systems to customers worldwide.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Sales experience (health fairs/events, cold calling/B to B selling is highly desirable)
- Teeth Whitening or related industry marketing awareness highly recommended.
- Outgoing, clean appearance, and reliability a MUST.
- Team player and works well in a high paced environment.
- Quick learner, independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely dedicated and shows willingness to take on multiple roles.
- Exudes Confidence and Professionalism.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- $10/hr with commission.
*Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 15 months ago
WellCorpRx, LLC was founded with one primary mission: to deliver a complete wellness solution to corporate America. The first step to...