WellDyneRx Employee Reviews

Not a great place
Client Relation Specialist, Discount Card Team (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMarch 21, 2017
Within a week of being here I knew I had made a mistake. The culture is very negative and management are not trained to be leaders. There is no empowerment to do your job and be proud of it. You are micromanaged every minute and there is absolutely no flexibility with your work schedule. Super unorganized. While I was there I watched so many people get fired for not doing the job they were hired to do, but they were given so little direction to do it. I would not suggest working here. The only positive that came out of it is they do pay appropriate salaries.
Pros
compensation
Cons
micromanagers and little flexibilty
Destroys your self esteem
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 23, 2017
The management in this company has a way of making you feel like you are stupid and worthless. Management is constantly making bad calls and then when that bad call blows up in their face they look to make it someone else's fault. I have never felt so low about myself as I did when I worked for this company.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Horrible management
Has alot of great people to work with
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 3, 2017
There are a lot of hard working people in the company who often do not get recognized. Sometimes it seems that numbers are more important than the people.
Pros
depends on what department you are in
Cons
horrible communication
very unprofessional
PBM pharmacy customer service (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 21, 2016
Instead of giving raises to the well deserved they will fire senior reps and hire new people that they can pay less. I was personally not given two raises I was told I would get.
Great Job- Good Benefits- Busy Work Inviroment
Member Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 16, 2016
Be prepared to answer the phones, you have to up to date on issues with medications and insurance.

You have several things to remember when you are answering phones, how long your conversation and how quickly you complete you call logging. So it is not just answering the phone. You are well trained and it is up to you to learn, and then you should have no problems.
productive place with plenty of fun chill spots
Fill tech (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLSeptember 7, 2016
throughout the day thousands of prescrptions would come thru the computers and my job was to fill out those prescriptions. i had plenty of co workers in a really big warehouse. i learned a lot of pharmacy terms and a lot of medicinal names. i enjoyed the environment this place offered to their employees.
Pros
air conditioned
Cons
it was very far from my house
Cool place to work
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  LakelAugust 31, 2016
Work was good but the turnover ratio is skyrocket high. They do not care about you only the work and are willing to replace anyone!
Pros
easy relaxing
Cons
quick to fire someone
High pressure call center
Member Services Lead (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 11, 2016
Do not recommend. Very poor communication between departments, low morale, uncertain future. Company being sold to an investment group, not sure we will even be here next year.
Fast paced client interaction
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 18, 2016
High demand and results driven position. Travel was minimum which is not a problem for me. Opportunity for growth not that much.
WellDyne
Product Owner/Project Manager/SCRUM Master (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 16, 2016
Cutting edge Pharmaceutical Company that is interesting to work with and for. Learned a lot about the mail order pharmacy systems and how scripts are ordered, filled, and shipped to members homes. Medium size company so have visibility to C-Level.
good company to work for
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 11, 2016
busy-day need more help processing claims.Most enjoyable part of the job that i having been processing claim for 20 years and working
with little supervision.
Great Staff!
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 17, 2015
The general staff in Denver were really great people to work with. They significantly contributed to our projects, and were eager to make the company a success. many of them were quite experts in their field (pharmacy, insurance benefits management, etc.)
I do keep in touch with many of them, even though we no longer work there. Most of the Denver staff was laid off between October and December 2015, with tasks sent to the Florida HQ.
Pros
Great professionals!
Cons
Privately held
A really fun and great place to work!
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLNovember 15, 2015
This is a really great company to work for. One of the absolute best companies I have ever worked for. They have really great people there and well it gets a little stressful they try their absolute best to make sure you as a employee are taken care of. Would love to go back. I really miss the people I worked with.
Pros
fun work enivorment
Cons
sometimes management is not always available.
Nice Job for a college student.
Member Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 9, 2015
This is a nice job for someone who is looking for work while going to school. This company does not value its employees and is more concerned with attracting new business instead of maintaining the business it already has.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Does not value employees. Low compensation compared to other companies
Short
Network Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 10, 2015
WellDyne is growing by leaps an bounds. Honestly IT has a hard time keeping up with the large snowball that has been created by business development. It's a great place to work if your want to be involved in a complex environment and you desire the constantly changing environment.
Pros
Great Place to grow professionally
Cons
Management and Business Decisions
It was ok
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 16, 2015
I was able to learn more about the process of medication and how it affects everyday life, also able to learn more about insurance claims
Pros
Nice, neat work place, frequent food perks
Cons
compensation, management
Don't work here
Retail Pharmacy Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMarch 7, 2015
Worked there for about 9 mo. It was definitely a two person job. Not too hard on me the first few months but then they poured it on and on and on I couldn't even think. They just don't care about the employees...just get the job done no matter what the stress. I heard this over & over from others in different departments. Example: suppose to keep up database of over 110,000 contractors...only one part of job.
Pros
Some nice people & perks
Cons
No regard for employees...stress levels
Loved My Coworkers but management sucked
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 17, 2015
When i first started at welldyne i loved it. My Coworkers made the work enjoyable. Then i started getting blamed for things i didnt do. My checks were always messed up or once came to get my check and didnt have one. So if you only want a job with enjoyable coworkers but messed up management and your time not looking rith then thats the place for you.
Pros
hours and days worked
Cons
short breaks, management, Pay and benefits.
Its an okay place to work
Member Services Rep. (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 15, 2014
The only thing i like about working for this company is my coworkers and my supervisor. Everything else was horrible there was always something wrong with my checks, they will fuss over being 5 minutes late from lunch or taking lunch late because you were on a call.
Pros
hours, days worked, and pot lucks
Cons
everything else
It's okay with you want to be their slave
Fill Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 10, 2014
I definitely will not work for the WellDyne Pharmacy. Management sucks, benefits costs a lot of money especially when you don't get paid as much. You work in different areas rather than the department you was hired for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WellDyneRx. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7