WellDyneRx Employee Reviews

Great Staff!
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 17, 2015
The general staff in Denver were really great people to work with. They significantly contributed to our projects, and were eager to make the company a success. many of them were quite experts in their field (pharmacy, insurance benefits management, etc.)
I do keep in touch with many of them, even though we no longer work there. Most of the Denver staff was laid off between October and December 2015, with tasks sent to the Florida HQ.
Pros
Great professionals!
Cons
Privately held
A really fun and great place to work!
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLNovember 15, 2015
This is a really great company to work for. One of the absolute best companies I have ever worked for. They have really great people there and well it gets a little stressful they try their absolute best to make sure you as a employee are taken care of. Would love to go back. I really miss the people I worked with.
Pros
fun work enivorment
Cons
sometimes management is not always available.
Nice Job for a college student.
Member Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 9, 2015
This is a nice job for someone who is looking for work while going to school. This company does not value its employees and is more concerned with attracting new business instead of maintaining the business it already has.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Does not value employees. Low compensation compared to other companies
Short
Network Administrator II (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 10, 2015
WellDyne is growing by leaps an bounds. Honestly IT has a hard time keeping up with the large snowball that has been created by business development. It's a great place to work if your want to be involved in a complex environment and you desire the constantly changing environment.
Pros
Great Place to grow professionally
Cons
Management and Business Decisions
It was ok
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 16, 2015
I was able to learn more about the process of medication and how it affects everyday life, also able to learn more about insurance claims
Pros
Nice, neat work place, frequent food perks
Cons
compensation, management
Don't work here
Retail Pharmacy Contract Analyst (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMarch 7, 2015
Worked there for about 9 mo. It was definitely a two person job. Not too hard on me the first few months but then they poured it on and on and on I couldn't even think. They just don't care about the employees...just get the job done no matter what the stress. I heard this over & over from others in different departments. Example: suppose to keep up database of over 110,000 contractors...only one part of job.
Pros
some nice people & perks
Cons
no regard for employees...stress levels
Loved My Coworkers but management sucked
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 17, 2015
When i first started at welldyne i loved it. My Coworkers made the work enjoyable. Then i started getting blamed for things i didnt do. My checks were always messed up or once came to get my check and didnt have one. So if you only want a job with enjoyable coworkers but messed up management and your time not looking rith then thats the place for you.
Pros
hours and days worked
Cons
short breaks, management, pay and benefits.
Its an okay place to work
Member Services Rep. (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 15, 2014
The only thing i like about working for this company is my coworkers and my supervisor. Everything else was horrible there was always something wrong with my checks, they will fuss over being 5 minutes late from lunch or taking lunch late because you were on a call.
Pros
hours, days worked, and pot lucks
Cons
everything else
It's okay with you want to be their slave
Fill Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 10, 2014
I definitely will not work for the WellDyne Pharmacy. Management sucks, benefits costs a lot of money especially when you don't get paid as much. You work in different areas rather than the department you was hired for.
Hard Work
Production Lead (Current Employee) –  Lapeer,MISeptember 7, 2014
Keeping things on track to make the daily numbers.
Lots of hard work.
Knowledgable field to work in
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 2, 2014
Welldyne Rx is a call center where you accept inbound calls for customer's placing orders for their medication. Among placing orders you would accept payments, verify shipping address, transfer calls within department if need be and answer any calls in cue. I learned about medications and effects, Management was strict but its important that they are because working with some ones medical is not a job to be taken lightly. Co workers were educated and well rounded. The hardest part of the job would be working with a customer who didn't receive their medication. Working to figure out was it shipped to the wrong address or even worse stolen. The most enjoyable part of the day would be helping the customers get their medication and letting them know their order was being shipped
Pros
pot lucks, picinics
Cons
temporary position
Fun workplace with advancement
Member Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 1, 2014
Room for advancement in multiple positions.
Security was superb
Has a gym with a trainer and classes available for free
great job great hours
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 16, 2014
In member services, it is difficult coordinating between departments to trouble shoot and place pharmaceutical orders to be delivered via mail order.
Pros
fitness center
Cons
compensation.
call center not managed well
Bilingual Customer Services Rep (Former Employee) –  lakealnd floridaJanuary 13, 2014
employees are not taken seriously, and blamed for issues when they are trying to ask about a problem. additional training is not offered to employees interested in adding to their skills and they are not made to feel that their ideas are welcome. morale incentives are childish or trivial items and not addressing issues of job satisfaction or favoritism apparent by management. some employees are chosen for additional tasks when they don't ask for it and others are left ignored by management. additional positions are not open to request by employees but by invitation only and the trainer's or managers' favorites are chosen while others are left out.
Pros
free wifi, good benefits
Cons
management is not at all orgainzed
Very Poloitical
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 30, 2013
It was a good job however all about politics. The co-workers were the best part of the job.
WellDyneRx
Administrative Support/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 20, 2013
WellDyneRX - Lakeland, Florida Dec 08 to May 09
* Administrative Support/Customer Service Rep
* Incoming calls from patients, pharmacies and doctors offices
* Receptionist duties
* Data entry, Process payments, Verify patient information
Fun
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakeland flApril 18, 2013
I had a great time worrkng here. Awesome people and very understanding.
Great place to be
Member Survice (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLNovember 13, 2012
I love working there. They are lots of nice people and treat each other with respect and care about one another. the way it should be. I go in and set up my systems and take calls. Not having to worry about time and making sure i give the mbr the time and respect they need and desurve.
Pros
free to be socal or to yourself.
Fun Place to work
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLSeptember 12, 2012
A typical day is busy. Nice Place to work, Every one is friendly and helpful.
Pros
lunch
Cons
far away from resturants
Growing company loved the workplace
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 25, 2012
I typed presciption major of the day, filled, packing and shipping presciption as well. I love the environment being under less supervisor and doing what needs to be done.