Wellfount Corp. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
You Love it or Hate it
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 15, 2017
Yes, this place has it's problems, but I've never worked anywhere that didn't. I've worked pharmacy for a long time, so I know stress comes with the job, no matter where you are.

On average this is still better then most pharmacy jobs, it's a bit more laid back and we have a excellent group of core people who've been with the company for years always ready to help out. Best pharmacists I've ever worked with anywhere, we're very lucky on that.

We have our chaotic days, but that's what gives you a feeling of accomplishment when it's done. Yes, you are going to work late, sometimes extra days when needed, but it's pharmacy...you do what it takes to get the patients their medications. If you want a easy job, healthcare may not be for you anyway...
Pros
The people
Fast paced but rewarding
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 23, 2017
Starting up a facility is A LOT of work. You will put in blood, sweat, and tears. Long stressful hours. Once everything starts to come together things become far less stressful. You will feel like quitting several times. It gets better. And you will love your job!
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Start up is rough
Horrible work environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  BlueAshSeptember 22, 2017
You are on call. They except you to go above and beyond and then leave in the dust. You will have no support system. You do everything by your self. Everyone that has already reviewed has said the exact same thing I was going to say!
Avoid at all costs
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OhioSeptember 22, 2017
Company is trying to move forward with not enough staff. They often forget humans work for them, not robots. Stay away, this is a dead end job and will make your life a living nightmare. The stress will haunt you and you'll always feel behind. Easily the worst job I've ever had. If you need a job, look elsewhere. Don't listen to any good reviews you may hear (there aren't many.) If you do get hired, you're gonna be writing same review I am writing right now very soon.
Pros
Cons
Under staffed, No compassion, not enough pay, more stress, horrible pto policy
Misleading and unorganized
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLAugust 23, 2017
When i first worked for the company it was a great place to work, the good people kept leaving and were replaced by uncaring workers. It was a very misleading and unorganized company.
Fun place to work.
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 8, 2017
Like all pharmacy jobs it can be stressful. However the relaxed workplace attitude - both dress and conversation. Made it worth while. The thing to remember is that this is a relatively small business. It's not a Mega-corp like CVS, Walgreens or Omnicare.
Pros
Flexable schedule.
Cons
Healthcare
i wouldnt work there is i was you
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 25, 2016
they will cut your hours, and you will not receive any raise, no bonus, a total waist of time working for a company like this . there is no room for growth at all .pick another job
Pros
no raises or room for growth
Cons
no cons

Want to know more about Wellfount Corp.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wellfount Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3