Wellington Management Company, LLP Employee Reviews

Outstanding investment management company.
Investment Director (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 30, 2014
Outstanding investment management company. Embraces culture of "client, firm, self."
Excellent Financial Industry Experience
MBA Business Analyst Corporate Resident (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 26, 2013
I was employed here during the peak of the 2008 financial recession. The learning experience I had will be one that I will never forget.

The organization is extremely well managed, and client needs are always the top priority.
It's a nice place to work
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Boston, MAApril 30, 2013
I've learn a lot working for Wellington Management. I would say it is one of the best firm in the world.
a great place to start a carear
Supervisor of General Services (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 23, 2012
Pros: healthcare 401k yearly bonus
Cons: none yet
Excellent people a very comfortable place to work the best benefit pkg by far.
High performance, rigid environment, little time to play, professional and respectful management
Administrative Assistant to CCO (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 29, 2012
Pros: exposure to high tech tools; generally rewarding experience; good benefits
Cons: inadequate compensation; cooperation from other departments in doing their job.
Challenging, fast-paced environment and varied workload; continuous learning activities; highly talented management; usually helpful co-workers; difficult to understand what I could have done differently to achieve success although I tried so hard; would have liked more help from technical staff; most enjoyable part of the job was to be of service to everyone in the company, department and team.