Wellington Management Company

Wellington Management Company Employer Reviews

High Exposure - Intelligent Coworkers - An Excellently-Run Company
Analyst (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 5, 2015
Wellington is an excellent place to work for those who are willing to learn, committed to the company's priority of "Client, Firm, Self," and driven to contribute 110%. The co-workers are brilliant and always open to share their expertise. If one is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a commitment to accuracy and excellence, then Wellington may be the place for you.
Great company
Analyst, Equity Product Management (Current Employee), Boston, MADecember 11, 2014
Great company, with great culture and great people. A great place to learn broadly about capital markets and to learn from smart, dedicated, and motivated people. I had a great experiecne
Fun and exciting place to work
Desktop Support analyst (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free food
i enjoyed working with wellington they had a great support system and also everyone was very welcoming.
Desktop support intern
Desktop support intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 15, 2014
Pros: free coffee everyday.
Cons: sometimes job can be over little stress.
It was really good job, good environment to work at, people are nice. i enjoyed over all.
Small company with great leadership
Global Corporate Security Supervisor (Current Employee), Boston, MAApril 11, 2014
In my time here I learned a lot about the construction business.
productive work place with great employees
Desktop Support (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 31, 2014
Pros: culture, and friendly atmosphere
Assist 15-20 clients each day; resolve technical issues including application failures and hardware malfunctions to support uninterrupted business operations for all employees
I have learned how to troubleshoot in many ways. Also I have learned how to be organized.Management here is really great I enjoy having to talk to them and working with them daily basis. My co-workers are very friendly and helpful. the hardest part of my job is being organized the most enjoyable part of my job is having to work for a company that has a great culture and cares for its employees.
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 12, 2013
• 8+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst and frontline leadership role in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Charted Financial Analyst (Level I) and Certified Commodity Trader.
• Highly experienced in various areas of investment banking: portfolio management, fixed income, annuities, trading life cycle, mortgage, loan orientation, stocks, bonds, futures, options, hedging, foreign currency derivatives, equity research, mutual funds, securities trading and commodities.
• Expert in trading stocks, derivatives which include stock futures, options and commodity futures for the corporate clients and retail investors.
Great people and fast-paced environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: great people, decent hours, great resources, mentoring program
Cons: temp work can be hit or miss
Wellington Management Company has an amazing work environment. The employees are friendly and everyone is dedicated to working as a team. A typical day for an administrative assistant consists of checking and sending emails, organizing and delivering meeting materials, answering phones, and completing small projects for clients as directed.
Typical day at work
Intern (Current Employee), Boston, MADecember 10, 2012
Get to my desk. I start to check the ticket system, see what issues I can solve if not contact my colleagues. Talk to the clients, and get more info about their technical issues. Some clients aren't as polite as i would want them to be, however I have developed skills on how to deal with that type of personality. Overall we all have fun at work everyone loves to work in team, which makes the place a good environment to work.
Great environment
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 22, 2012
• Received and processed time & materials invoices as well as self-invoices using AP Lite
• Resolved invoice disputes with vendors by working with WMC administrators/managers
• Monitored incoming invoices to answer status inquiries/assist with accounting accruals
• Assisted with other AP, IS projects as requested
• Reviewed employee travel & expense reports using Extensity/ImageSilo software
Suit&Tie
Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 1, 2012
Pros: great enviroment, very professional
arriving at work early, prepping for the days work. upgrading clients from WindowsXP to Windows7 operating system.
The way a business should be run
Tax (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 9, 2012
Working at Wellington was a great taste of the good life. It allowed me to experience the best of the best and build upon some great work experience.