WELLINGTON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible place to work
Environmental Services (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLJuly 26, 2016
This hospital is one of the worst hospitals I've been to in a long time, very poor management team, Hr staff do not look into employees complaints, directors are horrible, very stressful environment to work in, felt like I was in a fifth grade class room with the snitching and backstabbing by staff members, patients are not a priority at this facility, would not carry my dog here for medical assistance.... Sad
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Bad managent
Worst Hospital Ever to work for- Very unsafe needs JCAHO to inspect ever day
RN Staff/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 13, 2016
Managers at meetings all of the time, not taking care of patients, too busy eating at large meetings and going out to restaurants with other managers. If you report equipment broke or something unsafe about the patients the hospital does NOTHING about it. If you start identifying areas that need help then they find a way to write you up or fire you. Very poor management and human resources does NOT stand by their employees. Managers have their favorite friends on staff and plays favorites This was reported to HR several times and they overlooked it. ER told me that my ankle was not broke and it was broken in 2 places. Worst hospital I have ever worked at. Lots of back stabbing employees. It is cut throat here for such a small hospital. The equipment doesn't work, management doesn't listen and they are never on the floor to actually see what is taking place. They do not care about the safety of the patients.Management made up events to write staff up when they weren't even working. They will do what they can to you if you point out errors or safety concerns. Very poor rating, would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
clocking out
Cons
too many to list. where do I start
Small, safe community hospital
Nurse Extern (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLApril 11, 2016
Excellent nursing and support staff. Friendly and easy to get along with administrators as well as HR personnel. Floor managers specific per floor with little to no inter-floor communication except for the hospital nursing pm supervisor. She was glue that held the schedules together!
Good availability to work consistent hours and pay was good.
RN (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJanuary 20, 2016
Good availability to work consistent hours and pay was good. Management was inconsistent due to lack of communication between staff and management. Co-workers were helpful when you had questions about patient care.
Pros
Helpful co-workers and good pay.
Cons
Poor management.
Operation of pharmacy
Registered Pharmaceutical Technician (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLOctober 19, 2015
Great place to work, opportunity for growth and advancement. Most enjoyable part of my job was being part of an innovative team that added value to change. Great benefits, and location.
Pros
free lunched from drug reps
Cons
census can drop dramatically out of season
A very difficult place to work when I was there
Staff Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 22, 2015
Too many areas to cover and not enough staff. I learned to CYA and stay away from the staff. The management at that time was awful and severe. The hardest part of the job was having to clock in. The most enjoyable was when I clocked out.
Pros
pay
Cons
too many to list
Wellington Regional Medical Center
Emergency Room Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 8, 2015
Acknowledge and register patients and visitors into the emergency room. Ensure visitors paperwork properly registered on the database of the computers. Manage
data input on computers. Also, assist patients within the emergency room. Provide service to patients under the direction of the nurses in the Adult Emergency Room and Pediatric Emergency Room. Enhance the quality of patient care by aiding nursing staff in rendering physical assistance to patients and extending warmth, friendliness and compassion to patients. Explain the registration and admitting process to patients and their families. Place calls to various hospital departments as directed
SLP extern
Graduate Externship (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLMarch 27, 2015
The staff at this hospital is amazing and provides me with a great support system. They are friendly and all work together nicely.
wonderful coworkers
Mammographer (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLMarch 24, 2015
A nice place to work with a good team atmosphere. It is great when you come to work and others around you care about patient care.
Human resources tries very hard to keep the employees engaged in hospital activities
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Wellington FloridaFebruary 2, 2015
It's a nice place to work. The workload is fair, co-workers are friendly & helpful. The most difficult part of the job is sometimes the limited resources available. The hospital tries to provide a friendly caring environment.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
limited resources in the environment

Want to know more about WELLINGTON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER?

Ask a question
very stressful place to work due to the worl environment
respiratory therapist (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLSeptember 28, 2014
not a great place to work, to much back stabbing by coworkers and no understanding by director of respiratory
Cons
poor leadership
Family oriented area with amazing employees and wonderful patients
CCT (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLJuly 10, 2014
I love this job,as it is amazing to be a part of a family enjoying the birth of their children.On any given day you meet so many nice people,once in a while things do not go as planned and you have to face some sad situations,that is the hardest part of the job.Working with great,professional co workers is a plus.I have learned that you can learn so many things from each individual.I only wish management was more involved.There seems to be many meetings during the day and you never see them.I will say they show up if a complaint is given! Just wish they would be available to us a bit more!
Pros
meeting new people and being involved in a wonderful moment of their life!
Cons
don't always get lunch or breaks, seem to be a little short of help
Fast paced
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  wellington, flMay 16, 2014
My day starts at 0700 and goes full steam ahead.

My coworkers are fun at work and away.
It was a fun work environment to work
Coder (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 14, 2014
There was always room for growth. I enjoyed working for this company. I did not leave because I was not satisfied, I had yo leave because I was diagnosed with Cancer.
A good group of supportive coworkers
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLJanuary 8, 2014
I learned how to place a post MI patient into hypothermia treatment.

Transitioned from a paper medical record to computer charting on this job.

Seeing patients recover is probably the best part my job
Great Place
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLDecember 27, 2013
Loved working with the other employees. It was a small hospital with little excitement. I like the more fast paced work place
Great place, wonderful people.
Security Guard Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 26, 2013
Typical day at work was always making sure that everything and everybody was good and had everything they needed.

I learn how to help people and care.

Management was great all made sure i was good.

Co-workers was great nothing but fun with them.

Hardest part was seeing the stuff i saw coming through the hospital.

Enjoyable part was always helping people always felt great.
HORRIBLE place to work
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Wellington, FLMay 4, 2013
Patient care is last of their priorities, it's all about saving money. People laid off left and right, even those who have been employed here 20 years. Frequent dismissal of department directors. Management continuously cuts all department's hours and demands more out of the remaining employees, to the point of errors being made. Our dept is so short staffed that at times there is only 1 person in the entire department that is supposed to service around 250 patients. If you value your license, I advise you to look for work somewhere else. This is not a safe place to be a patient, safety and proper care really comes last. Also, since staffing & allowed hours is such an issue, they hire per diem employees and have them work full time so they can get out of giving them any paid time off or benefits. Because of this, there is a lot of employee turnover as well.
Pros
nice people work throughout the hospital, pay
Cons
management, safety, overwork of employees
Family oriented.
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLMarch 7, 2013
Very helpfull with people at the hospital. Scan incoming material from trailer and receive in computer and and ditribute through out the hospital.
Pros
free lunches once a week.
Cons
low paying.
nice place to work
Certified Surgical Assistant (Current Employee) –  west palm beachJanuary 20, 2013
Assisting Drs. at operating room.
normally work with orthopedic surgeons
assisting. positioning, suturoing and casting pacientes before during and after procedures.
Pros
when they need me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WELLINGTON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.

WELLINGTON REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Reviews by Job Title