Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield and its subsidiaries provide health coverage to more than 2 million members in Iowa and South Dakota. And through the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, Wellmark is part of a trusted national network that insures more than 100 million people. That's nearly 1/3 of all Americans.
Join a company where Promises Matter and you can make a difference in people’s lives.
At Wellmark, we know that our employees are crucial in delivering on the promises we make to our members. The people who work for Wellmark care about making a difference in the lives of our members. Our employees have a passion for improving health, nurturing relationships and advocating as a trusted partner for our members. We all aim to contribute to a greater purpose, where quality health insurance today means better care and healthier people tomorrow.
Here are a few reasons why our employees choose to work at Wellmark.
• Strong focus on optimizing the customer experience
• A culture of respect, diversity and inclusion and commitment to our community
• A workplace that values health with access to a fitness facility, creative health programs, education and services
• State-of-the-art, environmentally lean and green office environment
• Exceptional employee benefits, rewards and growth opportunities
*Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield is An Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association serving Iowa and South Dakota. – less
3 salaries reported
$33,799 per year