WellMed Medical Group Employee Reviews in United States

Mukti job resposibilities that are a great challange
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Stuart, FLNovember 17, 2015
Seeing patients on my own schedule for Acute cases, refilling all medications per patients request as well as Pharmacy e-faxes. Contacting approximately 48-52 patients on weekly calls for Stratification report. Handling and calling all uncontrolled Diabetics; Diabetic educator teaching a class monthly. Responsible for all Narcotic drugs prescriptions and logs. Contacting all out of range patients with elevated LDL and conducting education and creating a Action Plan. Creating Action Plans for all COPD, CHF, Ischemic Heart Disease and Diabetic patients, responsible for ordering all Diabetic supplies for patients
Pros
Good benefit package
Cons
No breaks, no team players
Fun place with activities every morning, people's lives are being improved
LVN (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 1, 2014
My typical day at work starts with coming in and greeting members of the senior center. There will be some blood pressures and blood sugars to check. I gather my equipment to go out into the community to do health screenings. Some times, I have events such as a health fair where b/p, b/s and cholesterol's are done. In the month of October every year, I give flu shots all month. I coordinate all of the times and places. My supervisor orders all of our supplies and we have great communication. My co-workers are the best. We all do the same job, but every place is different and we easily adapt to their place if we have to cover for one another. I am usually the one who goes and covers somewhere else. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that someone is feeling better because you were there for them in some shape, form or fashion.
Pros
we are improving the quality of life for seniors, every one wants to be here, no one is being force. meet new people all the time.
Cons
death, you can grow close to someone and then it's their time to go.
Very busy, fast paced and thorough clinic
Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 16, 2014
Great place to work if you enjoy working with senior or elderly patients. I enjoyed being part of a great team with Wellmed,
Pros
doctors appreciated medical assts
Cons
lots of long hours at times
Productive work place, friendly staff.
Registered Medial Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXMay 14, 2014
Wonderful place for health care, friendly staff and patients. The doctors really go out of there way to take care of the patients. At times there can be a heavy patient flow, but team work gets the job done.
I am looking for new job full of work opportunities and allow me to grow professionally
REFERRAL COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 5, 2014
I am responsible full grown adult with full of experience not afraid to work with others or alone ,i take initiative to work ,fluent spanish speaker and hard worker ,excellent customer service experience and office skills .
Great hands on experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 25, 2013
Great extern site. Friendly and knowledgeable staff, always willing to help and it was a great learning experience.
very innovative company with prinmary goal of keeping the patient well and to give them a better quality of life.
CMA (Former Employee) –  TXAugust 13, 2013
over the past ten years I have been a part of a company that the CEO brings all employees into his vision for the company, staff and patients. Very innovative, leaders in taking care of patients and keeping them well and helping them to have a better quality life. Good, strong leadership.
Pros
good health insurance created by the ceo
Loved the Field
Care Team Associate/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLApril 21, 2013
This place is great The only thing I would change is being more organized and having the management listenr to the staff more.
overall still growing
Claims Examiner/Team lead (Current Employee) –  san antonio texasApril 3, 2013
favortism, process medical claims, review and solve help desk calls from members and providers, assist with customer service calls twcie a month, maintain 98% pay accuracy
a great invironment to work
Cardiac Care Coordinator (Triage) Nurse, LVN (Former Employee) –  san antonio, txSeptember 30, 2012
a positive place to work and really concerned about their patients.

4.4