Wellness Corporate Solutions Employee Reviews

health care
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2017
This is a contacting job and the availability depend on the season. Pros I like that your make your own schedule. Cons the jobs get filled up very quick.
Good for the time being...
Event Lead/Health Promotion Specialist/Educator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 10, 2017
This company doesn't pay mileage or hotel, so unless there are events close to you, it doesn't pay to work for them. If you are qualified they will let you lead and work in as many states as you want to.
Pros
Technology
Cons
Benefits and incentives
Flexibility
Biometric Screener and Registration Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC, Virginia, South CarolinaJanuary 23, 2017
A typical day involve arriving at the client site 1 hour prior. Address may change once you arrive. Event leads may not be too friendly. When Wifi cannot be accessed, confusion may ensue and there is pressure early on if there is a delay.
Pros
may consider giving you a pay raise if you add on more skills as an event lead or as a phlebotomist
Cons
Organization can be lacking during the early morning hours
Good per diem job
Team Lead & Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  greater NY / CT / MAJanuary 2, 2017
Very flexible scheduling - it's perfect if you are looking for an easy job to make a little extra money. I don't think you could depend on this type of work to pay your bills, but it's great if you have maybe a part-time job and want to supplement your income a little.
Pros
flexible
Cons
busy and slow periods
Helpful Management
Registered Dietitian (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 21, 2016
I still currently work with this company and they are very helpful and quick to respond. I get to travel a small amount for my position and meet lots of new people doing what I love which is talking about nutrition.
Pros
great pay and great staff
Cons
positions get taken fast
Worst wellness company to work for
Event Lead (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 12, 2016
The worst wellness company to work for..when you try and get paid you get the run around. They answer the phone and then hang up on you.. no one ever has any answers..they pay is the lowest of 5he wellness companies and I have been doing this for 10 year's. ..all I can say is thank goodness I work for others!
Pros
A lot of work
Cons
No travel pay..as a matter of fact its hard to get paid for what you have already worked
fun
Biometric Screener (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 27, 2016
it was a fun company to work for but the payroll is really bad . sometimes it takes 2 months before you even receive any compensation for your events .also this is only a contract position it needs to be full time
Horrible company
Biometric Health Screener (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 18, 2016
They do not pay well to begin with, then they don't pay want you worked and approved for. Then give you the run around. Not professional, hire horrible employees, do not staff their clinics until night before most of the time, do not send enough or working supplies. Just all around a horrible company for examiners.
Very low pay
Biometric Health Screener (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 16, 2016
This job was ok and helped me out when I was in school as you can make your own schedule. They do not always have consistent work and when they do you will travel far distances. HR is a nightmare to get a hold of - a response to an email takes over a week. Your check will arrive 30+ days after you work, so prepare for that. Also, this is one of the lowest paying companies for a biometric screener and it shows. I make $10+ more per hour at a different company for the same job
Pros
Flexible schedule, Friendly coworkers
Cons
Inconsistent work, low pay, long wait for check
Pick your hours and make great money!
Biometric Health Screener (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMay 3, 2016
If you like to pick you hours and don't mind driving, this is a great job! Great money and now that they have a W-2, you don't have to keep track of hours like you did when you were contract!
Pros
Hours, money!
Great experience
Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT1) (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 3, 2015
I love working for this company, the work isn't consistent though. So I am looking for more work. It is contracted work, I love that every site is different and I get to meet interesting people. When there is a lot of work, it's great because it's like I get to chose my own hours.
Biometric Screener (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 27, 2015
It is a contract job and hours are first come first serve. You can schedule your own work hours, but availability is not always guaranteed.
Pros
Freedom to schedule own hours
Contract employee
Registration Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 11, 2015
very easy to work with and schedule events

events close to home not a lot of travel

help set up and tear down events as well as sing in clients with appointments or determine if a walk in can be taken
flexible schedule
Student Assistant (Current Employee) –  atlantaAugust 19, 2015
it is somewhat convenient because I don't have standard schedule and work location varies depending what area has availability for shifts to be covered.
Pros
pick your own schedule
Cons
they might not have shift available to work
great pay
Biometric screener (Former Employee) –  all of TexasAugust 18, 2015
I truly enjoyed working for them, would have loved to have more hours. most of the staff friendly and knowledgable. I love that you pick your own schedule.
Its Better Than Nothing
Screener (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 14, 2015
As most others have stated its a fingerstick event. The work is easy most of the time. As for the staff its easy to find great ppl & its also common to find folks that just seem to "rub you the wrong way".
The worst are event leads of avg intelligence that act like theyre soo much brighter than the next person. Or screeners that spend all day every screening bragging about how there a Rn,BSN,Msn, etc nurse & thats a real drag when you see these ppl every time. I have cancelled off events just becasue I KNEW motormouths would be working it!

As far as the pay in the 2 seasons I have been working its been a problem both seasons. As the company sets paydates then fails to deliver on their own date that they set up. So I fear if company was to turn insolvent lots of ppl would be fighting in court to get paid. I work a few events then stop booking shifts if I havent been paid on time. So late paychecks & listening to folks brag about their qualifications or acting like their smarter than you are all the rage at this company.
Pros
You will get inside lots of Fortune 500 companies, company minority owned.
Cons
1099 (taxes?), U never know when u will be paid & people that act like a fingerstick event is rocket science.
Work virtually
Health Educator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 6, 2015
Easy way to make money on the side
Recruiters are friendly and easy to work with
Enjoy half day presentations
Learned that nutrition tid-bits are sometimes more useful than long lectures
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Travel
Great money PRN
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  Houston TXNovember 29, 2014
Take vitals and finger stick and eval overall health based on results. Good company does health fairs for large corp.
Getting Paid
Biometric Screener (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 23, 2014
Getting paid is a joke! Someone is always "passin the buck" as to why we have not been paid.
Cons
Getting paid in a timely manner
Scam traits...Horrible company
screener (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GANovember 11, 2014
This company is the worse all around. I have been asked by one of the leads to reuse capillary tubes on patients because supplies were low. Plenty of time the lancets were used and mixed in with new ones. It doesnt matter how much they offer to pay you because you will never get paid. Not only that ...they will ignore you. Then they have the nerve to call you with an attitude if u release events and stop working for them, but still wont tell u when you can expect payment. ...REALLY? Im pretty sure they get paid on time, so i would like to get paid on time as well.
Pros
a fair amount of events
Cons
you wont get paid, terrible management and staff, OSHA violations, etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wellness Corporate Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9