Wellness Corporate Solutions Employee Reviews

Very flexible work
Registraion Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 13, 2018
Very flexible. Able to pick days to work when and where. Works well with busy schedules. Meet new people all the time. Work with a variety of individuals at many different locations
Pros
flexibility
Cons
available work
productive and fun
Phlebotomist/lead (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJanuary 9, 2018
great company to work for and to get your feet in the door. Everyone was really nice and respectable and understood everyone work style no conflict while working with the company.
here n there
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 22, 2017
This is a great company to work for if you can travel. there are a few jobs during insurance renewal season, and its up to you to take them or leave them for someone else. this is a contractor type job, not something steady or reliable.
Pros
different sites every time, good pay/hr
Cons
30 days pay periods, not steady hours
ok for a scrrening company
Health Screening Technician (Current Employee) –  travelingNovember 15, 2017
out of all the major screening company I can say that I like this company better than others. obtaining event is on a first come first serve basis. scheduling system is easy and convenient and they pay on time
Traveled to many corporations and Industries to provide wellness education.
Traveler Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Cabin John, MDNovember 15, 2017
Wellness Corporate Solution provided opportunities to perform biometric screening, wellness education and interpreting lab values, such as cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides, glucose and HgbA1C.
Pros
Fun educating employees.
Cons
Very long travel.
have fun to communicate with different workplace culture
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 25, 2017
worked in the morning 8 hours or more travel to all states had good benefits company car schedule people every day was in charge to spin the blood check paper work and bring to office or ship it
Cons
short brake
Need better communication
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  NCOctober 6, 2017
I think things would be a lot better if the communication from management was there. They do not answer the phones or call you back. It's aggravating because the shift will be taken before anyone gets back to you regarding mileage or travel. It would be nice if we automatically received mileage instead of having to call and ask for every shift. Overall, the pay is decent and the job is easy. So it's still a good job, but the lack of communication is unprofessional.
Pros
decent pay, choose your own schedule
Cons
no mileage and poor communication among management
Strictly an Add-On Job
Event Lead Wellness Screener (Current Employee) –  Maryland and nationwideSeptember 22, 2017
No hours are guaranteed and the company does not value effort that much. Your previous "above and beyond" performance is quickly forgotten if you refuse assignments that would incur more travel expenses than you are paid.
Pros
Choose when and where you want to work
Cons
Become devalued for not accepting assignments you would lose money on.
Very competitive and one has to be alert to get jobs
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2017
An average day of work would include setting up the work area and then waiting for the participants to start coming in to be screened.
As time progressed, I learned how to get the participants to relax during the finger stick. Some of them are very nervous and this causes their blood pressure to be abnormally high.
The management within the company is very professional. I enjoy the job because I get to meet a variety of different people.
There is not anything about this job that is difficult. If I had to pick one thing, I would say that it is contract and not permanent work.
Pros
getting to travel and visit different companies
Cons
contract work and no benefits
Enjoyable to meet different people
Biometric Screener/Registration Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMSeptember 5, 2017
I enjoyed the events I have done so far. The job is not stressful at all. The work is very is to learn within a matter of a few minutes for me. I love my job.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
No smoking
Very quickly to get working once training is completed
BIOMETRIC SCREENER (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 26, 2017
Can be very stressful especially when you are starting out. In an attempt to get a routine of the screenings and all the paperwork plus the tablet you can fall behind from time to time. Some of the leads can be a bit lacking positive reinforcing when this happens. Kind of feel like I have to lessen my friendliness to participants when I have fallen a bit behind.
Pros
Good pay and much opportunity for getting hours
Cons
Fast paced and stressful
I loved this job
Biometric Screener Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLAugust 4, 2017
Traveling doing phlebotomy is a lot of fun and I would love to do it again with this company. They are flexible and always have work available for you.
Good staff and team work
Registered Medical Assistant/Contract Employment (Former Employee) –  mid westJuly 5, 2017
Biometric screenings. Fingerstick for Cholestrol and glucose, blood pressure, height and weight, waist measurements, pulse and health coaching for health lifestyles
Pros
nice staff
Cons
no reimbursement for hotels or travel
Very Health conscious
National Recruiter Talent Acquisitions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJune 16, 2017
Contract opp. Company does Biometrics for corporations and began last year doing flu shots. Great company but there was no future in it. Gathered a lot of experience and really got to use the skills I have acquired through my years to help me be successful.
Pros
Work from Home
Cons
Their Budget
Excellent people but not much work in my area
Biometric Health Screener (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 11, 2017
This is an excellent company with great leads but the equipment can be faulty and it is hard to get enough work in your area during slow months. The pay is lower than similar companies in the same area though.
Pros
Great co-workers!
Cons
Pay is low
health care
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2017
This is a contacting job and the availability depend on the season. Pros I like that your make your own schedule. Cons the jobs get filled up very quick.
Good for the time being...
Event Lead/Health Promotion Specialist/Educator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 10, 2017
This company doesn't pay mileage or hotel, so unless there are events close to you, it doesn't pay to work for them. If you are qualified they will let you lead and work in as many states as you want to.
Pros
Technology
Cons
Benefits and incentives
Flexibility
Biometric Screener and Registration Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC, Virginia, South CarolinaJanuary 23, 2017
A typical day involve arriving at the client site 1 hour prior. Address may change once you arrive. Event leads may not be too friendly. When Wifi cannot be accessed, confusion may ensue and there is pressure early on if there is a delay.
Pros
may consider giving you a pay raise if you add on more skills as an event lead or as a phlebotomist
Cons
Organization can be lacking during the early morning hours
Good per diem job
Team Lead & Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  greater NY / CT / MAJanuary 2, 2017
Very flexible scheduling - it's perfect if you are looking for an easy job to make a little extra money. I don't think you could depend on this type of work to pay your bills, but it's great if you have maybe a part-time job and want to supplement your income a little.
Pros
flexible
Cons
busy and slow periods
Helpful Management
Registered Dietitian (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 21, 2016
I still currently work with this company and they are very helpful and quick to respond. I get to travel a small amount for my position and meet lots of new people doing what I love which is talking about nutrition.
Pros
great pay and great staff
Cons
positions get taken fast

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wellness Corporate Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.