Wellness Pointe Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and Fun
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Gilmer, TXJanuary 8, 2018
It was a good company to work with. Clients are very good to work with, other employees were nice and most of the management was very nice. Pay was good and the benefits are good as well for it to be a small company.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
One day of the work is a late day
Great start
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXNovember 4, 2017
My first position as a medical assistant. Enjoyed my position and learned that I wanted to become a nurse. Decided to return to college and work on my BSN.
Productive but stressful workplace
Nutritionist/ Nutrition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXOctober 24, 2017
A typical day at work is very stressful and the work load is not spread equal. I did learned how to multi-task. Management is the bulk of the stress in the work place. Very unfair and favoritism. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the chart flow. I enjoyed some of the friendships made and ability to network with other organizations.
Pros
Any job working with the community and making the life's of others better is always a pro.
Friendly staff
Billing manager (Former Employee) –  Longview TexasJune 11, 2017
There needs to be drastic and immediate changes at this place. There's lots of favoritism and discrimination period I was providing no training whatsoever and was wrongfully terminated. Needs to be some internal changes immediately otherwise they would lose lots of good people like myself.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Very unstructured no training
Productive and sun enviroment
PSR (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 11, 2017
Loved the management and co-workers. I loved the benefits. Paid Holidays. They were very understanding with all employees. I really enjoyed the Christmas party at the end of the year.
Okay
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Longview, TxMarch 21, 2017
Wellness Pointe was a place everyone wanted to work for and the work was enjoyable. Little by little, everything was slowly but surely going down. It turned from a nice this and this needs to be done to a demanding and do not ask why you have to do.this kind of way. Lack of appreciation towards employees. The facilities and equipment speak for themselves. Work was better with the previous supervisor.
Productive, a great place to advance in your career, make a difference in your community
Full time dental hygienist (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXOctober 14, 2014
great place to advance in your career and work with the underserved population your community. Always feel like your giving back to those in need.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
drama within management
Nice environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Longview, TXApril 28, 2014
Enjoyed assisting clients with everyday chores. I also enjoyed learning about different mental handicaps and how to deal with them.
Pros
Special need individuals that I grew to love
Cons
Hours took a toll on my physical body

Want to know more about Wellness Pointe?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wellness Pointe. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3