Office Manager, Part-Time
Wellness Workdays (www.wellnessworkdays.com) based in Hingham, MA is a fast growing health and wellness firm. We offer custom-tailored health and wellness programs to corporations across broad industries. We inspire employees to make simple, yet effective changes and in return we lower employer’s healthcare costs.
We are seeking a Part-Time Office Manager (30hrs. per week) with skills, experience and know-how to be the back bone of the day-to-day-operations.
To thrive in this roll, you’ll need to love variety, be a creative thinker, work independently, communicate well and be super organized. We are looking for a motivated individual, with a positive attitude and willingness to jump in whenever needed. You must have a proven track record to handle multiple tasks, while working under pressure and know how to prioritize tasks.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Answer the phones
- Deal with any inquiries from outside vendors via phone, email or general correspondence
- Manage procurement of all office supplies and other office needs
- Invoice clients and manage accounts payable
- Manage technology and other office systems
- There will also be ad-hoc and project work such as you’d expect in a growing, dynamic company!
Bachelor’s Degree. Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role or a role where essential job function requirements have been practiced. Interest in nutrition and wellness a plus!
- Business administration knowledge
- Basic accounting skills, experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Ability to produce efficient work in a timely manner
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Technical skills preferred
Benefits and Compensation
Hourly paid position ($15.00-$18.00 per hour based on experience)/ paid vacation, holiday and sick time, no healthcare benefits.