Wells Fargo Advisors Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced & enjoyably challenging
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAJuly 21, 2016
Amazed at the depth of services available to develop, protect & expand clients financial strength.
Hardest part is educating bankers on developing a client relationship instead of chasing a quick sale.
Daily challenge is managing politics of developing the client-bank & client-adviser relationship
Most enjoyable part is always reviewing client portfolio & seeing asset growth or protection strategies that have been employed play out.
Pros
Access to warm referrals
Cons
giving up 45% of initial commission for a licensed banker lead
Not enough room for advancement and growth
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 19, 2016
Committed to diversity and team environment. Difficult to grow business under current plan. Managers ask for feedback, but little action taken.
Great place to work at!
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 14, 2016
Great place to work at! The managers and analysts are v good. It is a wonderful and challenging environment. Good scope for progress and growth.
very productive a little of fun
Operations Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 13, 2016
I came in to work knew my job did not need much supervision since everybody knew what they had to be done, also took care of clients needs, we did have fun, we had meetings with management once a week and with operations people a month. we got together for lunches and get night out once in while.
Pros
the did gives lunch often
Cons
not much
Great Environment
Customer Service Representative III (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOJuly 13, 2016
Learned a lot about the financial industry especially in reference to brokerage accounts. The culture is very diverse at Wells Fargo.
Management could be better
Liaison (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2016
Good place to work. Unfortunately there are some people on the trading floor that shouldn't be in management. Could say that anywhere I guess. It's just heart breaking though.
Very good atmosphere to work in
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2016
Everyone on my team was kind and willing to help. They tried their best to teach me about things I didn't know.
Administrative Assistant
Senior Client Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrington, ILJuly 8, 2016
I learned a tremendous amount here. I was never bored. No day is typical.

I am taking this opportunity to to go into a different industry.
Pros
Free lunches
I have enjoyed working with the employees and learning new positions within the company.
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 28, 2016
Working with Wells Fargo there are a lot of activities for after hours to enjoy with fellow employees. A typical day at work can be fast pace. Reports have to be completed on a timely manner before market opens for trading. I have learned two different position within 6 months with Wells Fargo. I work as a temp and work for employees on maturity and medical leave. I have always enjoyed meeting new people and learning all aspects of the company.
Pros
While working for Wells Fargo there are many opportunity for advancement with the company
Cons
I am a temp and I am looking for a permanent position with a company.
Nice place to work, no security as a contractor
PC Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 23, 2016
Typical day at work:troubleshoot computer
What you learned:new procedures about computer troubleshooting
Management:there when needed
Your co-workers:always helpful
Hardest part of the job:new software
The most enjoyable part of the job: able to use all my skills
Not so compliant...
Contractor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 13, 2016
started as a customer service rep but was eventually moved into a Compliance Analyst position. Problem was I found a few accounts that were not so (eh hem) legally compliant. Recommended "exit" of these accounts, but that wasn't how it went in the long run.
Pros
on site gymnasium/fitness center
Cons
poor ethics in the agora; using temps where full time headcount postions were clearly open.
Great co-workers and good opportunities.
Vice President, Security Master Department (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 13, 2016
It was a very fast paced work environment with an emphasis on being a change agent. WFA is very committed to supporting their platform of diversity and inclusion.
One of the largest financial services companies in US
Licensed Personal Banker / Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 10, 2016
One of the largest financial and banking institutions in the United States with the footprint all the way from the west to the east coast, very well respected in the retail banking world
Wells Fargo Advisors
Cashier &B SA, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, IL 62208June 3, 2016
I WAS DISPLAYCED FROM MY JOB AFTER 26 YEARS I WORKED HARD ND HELPED EVERYONE GET THERE WORK COMPLETED. I was the Receptions, in charge of the computers, the cashier, I opened the mail & deposited all the incoming checks. I printed checks for clients coming in the office to pick up.

I greeted all clients, Informed there Brokers they where there for their appointment, offered coffee or water. I answered the phones and transferred the calls, I also ordered all supplies and called for all service on office machines.
Pros
Great Clients and Staff
Cons
Getting cut because they lost 6 brokers to another firm
Cool Place to Work
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 2, 2016
I work as a developer there. Lots of interesting people and great technologies to learn. They have training courses you can take to grow your skillset and other developers are always willing to help.
A Awesome place to work
Centralize Asset Transfer Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 2, 2016
A awesome company ,I really liked how they catered to their employees, love to work there again.Great work atomosphere and professional environment.
Call Center Environment
Customer Service Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 1, 2016
• Submitted service request adjusted dividends supplied quotes on a daily basis
• Worked daily on Beta Host (mainframe) and Smart Station (Work Station)
• Provided excellent customer service while explaining account requirements and sending out correct documents
• Transferred calls efficiently and professionally with high call volumes
Wells Fargo Advisors LLC
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 26, 2016
The culture and people here are great. Some of the best people I have ever worked with. The job is a sales job and is goal driven. You are constantly evaluated by metrics to measure performance.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Poor options for clients. Not well vetted products
Young culture filled with lots of energy
Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 19, 2016
I have enjoyed the culture of Wells Fargo Advisors the most. Everyone acts as a family and is eager to help you get up to speed on whats going on. Management is extremely flexible and understanding of 'real-life' needs.
Pros
One Hour Lunches, Benefits, Pay
Cons
None so far
Good Place to work
Trading Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 17, 2016
Its a great job and company especially starting out. Though sometimes you can get too comfortable and stay in a role a little longer than expected.