Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 13,435 reviews matching the search
Sales Position
Home Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VASeptember 27, 2016
Flexible hours
Learned sales techniques
Great people to work with
Federal regulations and compliance are complex
Commission based salary; takes a while to build
Productive and moderate environment
Teller/Teller Mentor (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Heights, NJSeptember 27, 2016
Everything is decent, but very pushy with incentives and goals. Requires batching and balancing. Daily transaction of cashing and depositing. Management can be better.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Overwhelming
Great place to build a career.
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 26, 2016
I find Wells Fargo to be an excellent place to build your career and learn a wealth of knowledge. The experience I have gained from working here is priceless and something I will hold on to forever.
Pros
Big firm experience
Cons
Lack of tight knit culture
Love my Job
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2016
I have been with the company over 4 years. I went in thinking this was a temporary job. But I have had nothing but supportive management. The people I work with make gong to work fun. I have grown so much working for this company. I currently attend college to further my career with this company. Wouldn't switch to a different bank no matter the pay.
Productive and fun place to work
Financial Crimes Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 26, 2016
A typical day at work was working as a team to solve and prevent fraudulent activities on customers accounts. Wells Fargo believed in furthering your career with different job opportunities such as: job shadowing, external projects and weekly team meeting where you got a chance to lead the meeting.
Pros
I loved my team members
Cons
work hours
My experience was competive and pleasent.
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 26, 2016
My experience was competive and pleasant.

Spoke with customer about their financial concerns and needs.

Leaned how to give each customer financial information to benefit their financial needs.

Very competive always had to identity a financial need to improve upon.

Speaking with the customer was pleasant.

Enjoyed helping to improve and benefit their financial needs.
wells fargo
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  concord,caSeptember 26, 2016
assist business customers with an issues that have with their banking or issues with their business that i can help make easier, check business documents, not release information that is confidential, and meet the goals set for that day. Give great customer service and make sure customers are satisfied with outcome.
They can have better managment
Teller (Former Employee) –  New Caney, TXSeptember 26, 2016
I like the people that I worked with on the front line and some of the P.B. They need a better Manager that are over the tellers.
Pros
Work with good teller
Cons
Bad Management
Wells Fargo
Financial Crimes Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 26, 2016
Great company to work for, I would recommend working for this company! Great work/life balance, great people and management.
Very positive
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 26, 2016
The team members were awesome and very punctual . All the best teams.Our team had good outcome whenever the task needs to complete in a timly manner.
Helping others succeed
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2016
Customer focused. Team support. Growth. Fast paces sales environment. Flexibility and encouragement to excel and grow.
Pros
Work from home, flexibility.
Horrible company and leadership
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  NJSeptember 25, 2016
Unethical sales practices, inconsistent direction from leadership, poor leadership, Favoritism, no guidance, not allowed to leave is sales number are not achieved
Friendly and Willing to work with people
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 25, 2016
Wells Fargo is a great company to work for. They are willing to work you if you have having either professional or personal issues
good learning experience
Merchant Teller (Former Employee) –  resedaSeptember 25, 2016
good experience entering the banking industry, but sales goals could be unrealistic and very pushy. I needs to focus on helping the customers not just to benefit the company
It's all true!
Inbound Sales Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 25, 2016
Everything you're hearing is true! They don't care about the employees or the customers. Management knows what's going on. All the way to the top! I don't even bank with them.
Pros
Cons
Awful work environment. Impossible to make goals.
Fast pace environment
Service Manager II (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CASeptember 24, 2016
-Responsible for ensuring compliance with all daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly bank policies and procedures and federal and state regulations.

-Responsible for effective scheduling, managing the Teller line, lobby management, and delegating tasks to ensure operational integrity while creating positive customer experience.

-Most enjoyable part of the day was having the opportunity to help customers with their financial needs while building lifelong relationships.
Pros
benefits, career, paid time off
Cons
fickle securement
Company was okay
Driver/Messenger (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28208September 24, 2016
Check your money out. Load up your truck. Load your weapon secure everything and get started on your route. To always watch your back is what I learned. Management was good. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was your safety. Most enjoyable part was making it back in off your route first and safe.
Professional enviornment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 23, 2016
Always a busy branch that deal with reaching customer's satisfaction while performing multi tasking if running transaction. A fantastic facility with great team cooperation. Management was beyond satisfaction with the great feedbacks and coaching. there was no difficulty in the branch, due to great equipment and organization. The most enjoyable part of the job was the internal and external services.
Pros
Great team activities
Cons
Short breaks
Very customer service
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Menifee, CASeptember 23, 2016
A typical day at work deals with doing things right the first time, welcoming the customers with a great smile, making the feel wanted and that we value there business. Helping them succeed financially. I've learned that handling so much cash and dealing with personal information is a very serious matter and you can't trust anyone always in dual control. Management is great at making it a fun environment but always getting the job done. The hardest part is to keep in balance. The most enjoyable part is to help customers succeed financially.
Pros
Experience, Benefits, and hours
Cons
hours only 20 per week.
ok
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2016
start of the day having a team huddle.
than when doors open at 9am I start to take customers and making calls to my customer and giving them a overview of what the have with wells fargo and what wells fargo has to offer them. making appointments.