Wells Fargo
9,200 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Advancement oriented
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNAugust 1, 2015
They were all about advancing you through the company. There was heavy push to excel and to move through the company. I would show up to work and take inbound calls and give excellent customer service.
very busy place to work
teller (Former Employee), Richmond, VAAugust 1, 2015
the goals that you are given are incredibly unrealistic. the teams typically work together pretty well! you do have to rely on your teams for almost anything
Great Training
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COAugust 1, 2015
Wells Fargo provides a great training launch pad. On the job performance is all based on sales. The training vested on you no longer applies while on the job. Your personal education, ethics, professionalism, and etiquette will not suffice in this environment. Do not invest time in building relationships with your customers or clients. At the end of the day, management will be hounding you for your numbers that day.
Wells Fargo was a great place to hone my sales skills.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Chocolay, MichiganAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Great Money
Cons: changing sales goals all the time
After working for Wells Fargo for almost 3 years and ending it as a Branch Manager I believe it is time to come back to Family Video. I am very talented in sales and have a track record of surpassing goals laid in front of me. Being a Branch Manager allowed me to pass sales skills on to my team to create a cohesive sales and service team always handling every customers needs.
Fun and exciting career during the fast paced years prior to the recession
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAJuly 31, 2015
Wonderful bosses John Lowe and Joanne Hender who are still friends to this day! Worked in Solano county and moved back to the Santa Rosa region to be with family.
Meet new people, Busy
Part Time Teller (Former Employee), Mount Dora and Eustis, FLJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Not being able to spend a lot a time with each customer.
With working at a bank you are always on your toes to be alert for strange things going on. Greet every person that walks through the door. Accept the customers deposit, cash check, help if there are any issues with their accounts. Always having a friendly smile on your face to make them feel appreciated for their business. My responsibilities were making sure you drawer is in balanced, order supplies, keeping atm supplied, and referring new banking items.
What I have learned about this job is not to judge a book by its cover. The hardest part of this job is selling banking products to customers and making the goals and exceeding them every month.
I really enjoyed the customers and getting to know them. Some customers come in a couple times a week and you learn a lot about their families and even make some new friends. There was something always to do. Keeping me busy, busy.
Sales is top priority
Teller (Former Employee), GeorgiaJuly 31, 2015
Pros: PTO
Cons: Pressure in sales, management
Wells Fargo only cares about selling products to customers no matter what it takes. If you do not make the number of solutions(sales) that are required each quarter, you will be written up and eventually fired. Wells Fargo should at least lower sales expectations for their employees, instead of setting unrealistic requirements each quarter.
Company supports a diverse working environment.
Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Benefit package
Cons: Career opportunities limited.
The typical day for an operations analyst included adhoc data mining and statistical reporting for line of business leadership. We were involved in documenting, testing and implementing system enhancements.

The most enjoyable part of the job was providing assistance to co-workers and leadership team. Brainstorming on system enhancements and sharing acquired knowledge to improve each member's ability to provide services in an effective and productive manner.
Productive setting
Online Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 31, 2015
Wells fargo was a fast paced environment. I learned how to multi task while assisting with customers bank accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job was pitching a sale to a customer that you helped and made their day.
Poor work place
Equipment Operator (Current Employee), Grapevine, TXJuly 31, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Over work with little pay
I operate a conflex machine for Wells Fargo, I learned on my own how to operate, troubleshoot, as well as mechanically fix the machine. Management is horrible. Half of my co-workers actually work. The hardest part of my job is having to do pretty much everything. The most enjoyable part of my job is leaving to go home.
Work Productive
Store Manager (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 30, 2015
Learned about managing, coaching and leading a team to success for the company and to satisfy customers with exceptional customer service.
Organized and Ambitious work place with sales goals
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Benefits, PTO, Lunch
Cons: Pay
Receiving and Distributing large amounts of cash daily. Keeping a unified secured and organized work environment. Balancing out your cash drawer everyday. Remembering combos and codes to access all the secured areas. Self motivation to reach sales goals and higher. Great management, very encouraging, will make sure you gt your lunch break and meet your required hours.
Fast paced and competitive
Daily sales of customer requested accounts (Current Employee), Garland TXJuly 30, 2015
Wells Fargo was always a great competitive place to work. You would come in to work excited to make sales, meet new customers, and compete against your co-workers. The hardest part of the job was the sales part, but it was also the most enjoyable. When your sales were high it would encourage you to get more.
Hard sales goal
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAJuly 30, 2015
I go to work and try to meet sales goal.
I learn to open accounts and solve customer issue.
Management is very hard core.
My coworkers are all very friendly.
sometime is hard to make sales goal.
I enjoy talking to different people who come in open accounts.
poor work place
spanish customer service rep (Former Employee), San antonio,TX call centerJuly 30, 2015
Wells Fargo is not a great place to work.Unless you enjoy being yell'd at to push you with the required daily quota. you must meet or get terminate.Also Rude Managers that are extremely arrogant and conceited with no respect towards you specially in the Spanish Department their are several ladies their that will embarrass you during a call with a reminder about your daily quota either by walking by your cubicle or will shot it out loud for all to hear how good or how poorly you are doing that day. Any no team work other than them two ganging up on you to meet her quota and try to get you fired or make you look bad through out the day.
Fast paced working environment with wonderful team members.
Loan Modifications Underwriter (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 30, 2015
Our department handled customers who defaulted on their mortgages and wished to be reviewed for loan modifications. We analyzed and reviewed income and other documents and make decisions for approvals or denials. We were given goals and objectives to achieve on a daily basis. One of our objective was to make decisions on approvals or denials prior to appearing before a court mediator. The next objective was to make the decisions within 30 calendar days or less. The decisions we rendered were presented in court in clear and concise manner regarding income calculations and appraised valued along with investor's guidelines requirements. The hardest part of the job was making decisions for repeated denials to the same customer. The most enjoyable part of the job was having had the opportunity to work with a bunch of wonderful teammates.
Best part of the job has always been and always will be my coworkers.
Loan Document Specialist 3 (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 30, 2015
Not a good place to work if you are looking for long term job security or a place to retire from.
Good managers
Great work environment
Low salary
Best people to work with, though
Wells Fargo was okay to work for
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 30, 2015
Wells Fargo was okay to work for. Some people I really enjoyed working with. It was a call center position. I learned about mortgages.
Positive working environment
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Boise, IDJuly 30, 2015
Positive, supportive team atmosphere with incentives to reward high performance. Quality ongoing training and coaching. Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Great place to build a career
AVP | Branch Manager (Former Employee), Greater Los Angeles RegionJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Advancement is always available
Cons: Too much politics where talents get overlooked
WF is a great place to jump start your career. You can start as a Teller and move your way up the ranks. If you are passionate for your success and also a big passion on helping our economy succeed financially.... the banking is calling your name.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries