Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,734 reviews matching the search
Fast Pace work place
Service Manager II and Teller Lead (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 23, 2016
Great company and benefits. The hardest part of the job is the understaffing of the locations. There are great benefits!
A day working in call center
Financial Crimes Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ALJune 23, 2016
I work in a call center that has high call volumes, I take incoming calls gather information from the customer and process debit card claims, its lots of advancement opportunities in this department, the management are helpful and so are the co workers, the most enjoyable part of the job is that the management understands the job can be stressful so they plan different activities for us to do and feed us often
Cons
you have to start out on the evening shift 1230p-9p, and you will be on the shift until you have good stats and when another shift bid is available
An extraordinary company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 23, 2016
I worked for Wells Fargo for 24 years!! My first job!!...........The management and co workers were very professional. Really sad the company moved operations to Tempe, AZ.
Pros
great enviroment
Cons
no comments.
Customer oriented
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Pierce, FLJune 23, 2016
I loved listening to my customers on a daily basis, that was the most enjoyable part of my job, along with my daily operational task.
okay place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 23, 2016
seen improvement in my time but all they care is sales. I do not have anything against sales but some sales seems at the expense of the customer
Good company, much room for advancement in department i was in
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 23, 2016
I excelled at this position and reached or exeeded goals. However the compensation was not strong, and this is the reason why i joined chase.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
High pressure environment, felt they put production first before the customer
Great Culture
Operational Risk Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 23, 2016
My experience with Bank of America was great. I was able to advance as my performance met expectations and goals and always had leadership support in my roles with the bank.
Great Place to Start
Private Banker (Current Employee) –  La Verne, CAJune 22, 2016
If you are searching for a place to start your financial career, I recommend Wells Fargo. Their high intensity work environment gives you a quick taste of what the industry expectations are. If you perform well under these pressures you are sure to succeed at other firms.
Productive Comapany
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJune 22, 2016
The sales goals can be intense, but the people that you work with are cool. As long as you making sure you are making the customer succeed financially, then you will have more customers who want your business.
Pros
Great benefits and time off
Cons
sales goals are intense
fast paced work environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAJune 22, 2016
Everyday is a new learning experience, get to meet great people, interact and build rapport with customers.
Work as a team, but also individually to meet sales goals daily and or quarterly.
Professional, matrix organization
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 22, 2016
Wells Fargo has been a reasonable employer with high expectations. I have been fortunate in that my team members are all highly engaged professionals engaged in what we believe is meaningful work. We strive to put the customer first.
Pros
I was allowed to work independently and contribute ideas.
Cons
Continuous employment is not an entitlement.
Phone banker
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2016
Delivering great customer service , up selling products and services . Lots of support and management . Lots of room for advancement
Pros
GREAT INCENTIVES
Cons
BACK TO BACK CALLS, CRAZY SALES METRICS, STRESSFUL JOB
Productive and diverse
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2016
There are many opportunities to challenge and grow at this organization and resources available to strengthen current skill set and gain more.
Best. Job. Ever.
Banker Coach (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 22, 2016
Favorite job I've ever had. I love the finance industry so I was right at home here. The Beaverton campus is amazing and the support from management is even better.
The worst.
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Casper, WYJune 21, 2016
I work for Wells Fargo right now. I have never been apart of such a mismanaged environment. I had a manager coming to work drunk for months, a DM that was trying to go behind HR to get information to keep his turnover rate low. Wells Fargo does not care about their employees. Their sole purpose is to gain money through the sales, the sales are not intended to help customers but to increase financial gain for the company.
Pros
benefits, hours
Cons
everything else.
Great benefits and work enviorment
Default Serving Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 21, 2016
Wells Fargo supports your growth and development. Will work to foster your interest, even if that means going to another department. In my experience management and co-workers are always willing to assist in anyway you need.
Pros
Team building activities, family atmostshere.
Cons
For me the driving distance once we move to new building.
Safe, Pleasant, Professional Environment
Shareowners Account Rep (Current Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNJune 21, 2016
My initial impression of the Wells Fargo Company has been highly positive. I was most impressed with the amount of thought and consideration the company puts into preparing new employees for their positions. The training program was impeccable.

The management and staff are extremely supportive and have a genuine sense of care.

The hardest part of the position at Wells Fargo Shareowner Services has been learning and keeping up to date with all of the Federal Regulations. The standards are high and there is no room for error. At moments difficult, but very admirable.

The most enjoyable part of the position is the interaction I have had on a day to day basis with my peers, and customers.
Great Place To Work
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 21, 2016
This is a company that really values their employees while giving great benefits from day one! Very diverse company and a ton of possibility for advancement within the company so that you never stop growing.
Not enough hours given
Teller (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAJune 21, 2016
They do not offer more hours to tellers. The max is only 25 hours. They have high expectations, yet offer so little. Takes a long time to get promoted. They force sales on customers, even if the customer says they are not interested. They do not have steady schedules. Five hours a day is a waste of time and gas money.
Pros
offers benefits to part-timers
Cons
not enough hours
Fast paced, hard working department
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 21, 2016
Good company to work for, plenty of opportunity within the bank. Retail and back-office positions are spread across the country,