Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in United States

Found 13,218 reviews matching the search
Great Team Working Enviroment
Collector 3 (Former Employee) –  Winterville, NCAugust 29, 2016
Loved working for Wells Fargo Dealers Services and great management team just a little difficult to relocate with the company.
I only left because my family relocated to the Charlotte, NC area
Pros
Team Work and Appreciation lunches for the employees
Cons
Difficult to relocate with company
Stressful
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 29, 2016
The job has it's ups and downs like any other but if you're going in with the hopes that it is a customer service job, think twice. The job is based around sales and they do not actually care for the customer service portion of the job as much
Good Job
Service Manager II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2016
If you are working for the right management team, the sky is the limit. A good market is key. If you are hired in to a bad market with a district leader who does not follow integrity, you will be miserable.
Pros
Bonuses for sales
Cons
Hard pressure on sales
Amazing place to work with.
Mortgage Specialist (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 29, 2016
I could handle my personal and work life so well with great support from my supervisor. Great work environment. Made good friends working there.
Pros
Good growth prospects
Cons
excellent Company to work for .
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 29, 2016
Wells Fargo is an excellent company to work for. excellent benefits good compensation and a lot of opportunities to advance in your career they will provide you with all the tools you need to advance and learn.
Great Workplace
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2016
Wells Fargo is a great place to work, the experience between team member and clients are great, if you have the ability to build long term relationships, Wells Fargo is the place for you
Great Place to work
Phone Banker (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAAugust 29, 2016
Management is great and really does have open door policy. They are willing to work for you. great people to work with and clean. Pay is very good and yearly raises.
Pros
good pay and people
Cons
sometimes more stressfull than necessary
Fulfilling opportunity to impact Wells Fargo and the candidates
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNAugust 28, 2016
I enjoyed this position very much because I was able to support Wells Fargo in closing the gap with recruitment. I represented a different and new set of eyes on the existing process.
Pros
Work at home, sometimes
Great diversity and Inclusion
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Winterville, NCAugust 28, 2016
Great place to work. Extremely fun and engaging. The employees are all one big happy family and management really cares about you as an individual.
Pros
free lunch, fun, great compensation
Premier tier global bank that promotes a great work-life balance for it's employees.
Assistant Vice President, Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2016
Wells Fargo is a great place to work. Thru 10 team member networks, Wells Fargo demonstrates it's concern for it's employees. Wells Fargo also sponsors several mentoring programs pairing executives with less experienced employees to help them develop their career. Ultimately concerned that we will continue to be a great service provider for our domestic and international customers, Wells Fargo continually reinvents and improves it's systems and approaches.

Want to know more about Wells Fargo?

Ask a question
Plenty of room for advancement, high turnover of leaders due to this.
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCAugust 28, 2016
Love Wells Fargo, happy with the benefits and work culture. Employees are supportive and family oriented. Everyone is eager to learn and advance. Hardest part is keeping up with constantly changing information and leaders. Best part is working with a team who truly cares about you.
Unethical working conditions
Mortgage Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 27, 2016
Arrived each morning to a very small cubicle and put on a headset to begin making calls to customers and potential customers. By working for this company, I learned that I was not meant to sit in a cubicle with little interaction with the outside world. The management was horrible and had very unethical ways of handling his business.
Pros
Income was wonderful
Cons
Horrible manager
Bad management good company
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAAugust 27, 2016
Overall Wells Fargo is a great place to work for but at least in this district if they stop giving management positions based on favoritism staff might not feel like they are apart of a dictatorship. If it was more about the job and customers and less about politics, sales, and who likes who it would be even better.
Pros
Coworkers, benefits
Cons
Hours 10-7 including Sunday's
not so great
Home Preservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 26, 2016
not so great, just another big bank that wants to squeeze the life out of you for there own gain so the big ceo can fly around in there jets while we are just making them richer and richer.
Fast paste, great customer service
Service Manager II, AVP (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAAugust 26, 2016
Manage the tellers, during the store managers absence, I managed the entire store.
Assist with customer approvals.
Diffuse any customer needs.
Daily inspection of documents.
Coach and mentor team members around sales, customers service and operations.
Pros
Great bonus and benefits
Cons
High sales goals, low teller staffing
Great Place to work...
Regional Business Center Manager, VP (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2016
Wells Fargo aggressively lives the philosophy of "promoting from within". They have tremendous opportunity for advancement and the work/life balance the afford their team member is second to none.
Excellent internal project management
Remote Network Engineering Consultant (Former Employee) –  Derby, CTAugust 26, 2016
Both teams I worked on had excellent PMs, and a great director. As a remote contractor, it was a fantastic work experience with a great team of programmers. Would enjoy working for them again in the future.
Pros
Working from home
Lots of Learning Opportunities
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 26, 2016
Working from 9-11 hours a day to ensure all sales and service requirements were met. I've experienced most of my professional growth as a branch manager.
Pros
excellent opportunities for growth
Cons
lack of work- life balance
wonderful company
Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 26, 2016
This company provided so much support and gave you the tools to be successful! Would still be there had the bottom not fell out in the mortgage division.
Pros
the people, the leadership and the innovation
my over all rating
Teller (Current Employee) –  Willis, TXAugust 26, 2016
I've moved but overall lots of room for growth, easy team member's, great incentives. The time here I've learned so much and become a more successful leader in my role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.