8,550 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Productive sales focused..
Business Payroll Sales Representative (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 25, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Great benefits, flexible work balance, and fun people to work with. The challenge was the commute and strong sales initiatives. It can be difficult to achieve sales quotas.
Great Review
Online CSR (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 25, 2015
Wells fargo is a great company you can grow with. The company not only makes sure that their customers are satisfied but their employees as well
productive fun workplace
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCMay 25, 2015
Great atmosphere to work in. Managers don't "micro-manage" and let you get you work done. All of my peers are nice and very helpful.
It's alright
Financial Analyst, Commercial Banking (Current Employee), Shelton, CTMay 25, 2015
Decent job out of college. Slow advancement. Plan to switch out of commercial banking asap. All junior employees are treated eactly the same regardless of skill level or productivity. Bonus is terrible.
Collections
Collector II (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 25, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: none
A typical day at work was from 7 to 3:30. I had to be logged onto the phones right at 7:00 AM to take inbound and outbound calls from customers who had delinquent calls and analyze the account to see if the customer would qualify for a program or suggest solutions to see if they can bring it current. I learned excellent customer skills, multiple computer programs. The management left the decision up the collector on how they could be help. The difficult part of the job sometimes would be that you could not assist the person because they used all up options they had. The co workers were great we collaborated on different practices, policies and compliance to keep everyone u p to date. I certainly learned a lot by being a collector and enjoyed the atmosphere, and the company
Productive, fast paced, with plentiful job coaching available
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMay 25, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and holiday pay.
Cons: Had to meet high sales goals for new customers which were difficult to attain
Took in deposits and processed withdrawls both at drive up and in lobby. Balanced cash drawer 4 times daily. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with clients and helping them with their needs. My coworkers were always helpful and we worked together as a team. Stood most of the day and handled coin counting and safe deposit box entry and closure along with clients with our key and theirs. Logged into record books all reports and closed store with required closing procedures.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 25, 2015
Wells Can be a great place to work, but they tend to lose focus of the customer and more focus on the numbers. This causes agents to loose the focus of the customer and support the customer in there needs and questions and more on what they can sell them or open an account
Excellent Workplace
QA Team Lead (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMay 25, 2015
Pros: Many free breakfasts from numerous vendors
Cons: Downtown with nothing in short walking distance.
Good place to work. Gym, Cafeteria, and excellent security at workplace. Great Team Members. Nice working tools. Building is major data center for Wells Fargo.
Great banking culture
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Largo, MDMay 25, 2015
working with wells fargo, i have learnt how to build a consistent rapport with different clients by understanding their financial priorities and tailoring their needs to the right banking services and products.
Great place to work with many opportunites for advancement
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IAMay 25, 2015
There are so many different departments at the West Des Moines location of Wells Fargo, you can always learn something new. There are programs in place for full time employees to take advantage of moving into a leadership role quickly.
High pressure sales
Teller (Former Employee), Palm Springs, Las VegasMay 24, 2015
Pros: Regular hours. Paid holidays
Cons: High pressure for sales
If you enjoy sales, and meeting very strict sales quotas everyday for shareholders, then this is the job for you. In all honesty, I adored my coworkers and managers, and leads, but the sales pressure that is put on employees is too great. There would be times I would go home and cry from the stress. The pay is nowhere near what I felt I was worth for the pressure that was put on me.
Amazing, Secure and Fun
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Downtown Juneau, AlaskaMay 24, 2015
Pros: Supportive & understanding management, fun daily meetings, amazing co-workers
I loved working at WF! The management was awesome, co-workers awesome. Everything about that branch was great. The best part of this job was meeting new people who came in during the tourist season but also being able to reconnect with the customers who came in on a daily. Building relationships with customers was important for our branch. The hardest part was maybe the sales, but it was never really a problem.
Great Company to Work For
Home Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 23, 2015
I have enjoy my work experience with Wells Fargo. I particularly enjoy working for my current manager. He allows me to work without micro managing. I am more efficient this way. My job consist of consulting and advising borrowers of company products and working with our back office team to help to the loan get to closing. The only issues sometimes you work with others he may be burned out and may not share your same passion in helping out the customer achieve there overall goal.
Loan Document Specialist IV (Former Employee), Springfield, ILMay 22, 2015
I really enjoyed the job and the people I worked with. The benefits are great and management does a lot to help employees in any way they can.
large organization
Director (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 22, 2015
Your employment experience depends on the group you work with. As with any large employer with multiple divisions and multiple locations, your work experience and compensation could be better or worse depending on where you are.
Innovative company
Service Manager II (Former Employee), Los Angeles, caMay 22, 2015
Cons: Management
A typical day would start off with a morning huddle with the entire team to get the day started. We discuss achievements, production and the customer experience. I learned so much from this company that helped me utilize my previous experiences and apply them to help me become successful. The management had its ups and downs, in the Los Angeles market there was constant change and management was never consistent so it made it difficult to build a steady network or a support system. My co-workers have always been open minded and adaptable to change.
Fun Place to work
Insurance Custoemr Service Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMay 22, 2015
Pros: Fun place to work
Cons: Not much room for growth
Company has recently changed to Direct Insurance. Company went through a few mergers over the years and a many changes. I was a victim of downsizing. "Last one in, First one out situation". Still loved the company. Not much room for growth.
Great culture
Managed Resource Recruiter (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 22, 2015
Great place to work! The hours are flexible with the ability to work remote. Offices are nice as well. Currently working there as a contractor.
Wells Fargo
Sr. Project Manager (Assistant Vice President) (Current Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNMay 22, 2015
Wells Fargo is good employer to work for. Some technologies are outdated and they are working to catch up. loyal to employees.
Fun and competitive place to work
Bank Teller (Current Employee), ColumbiaMay 21, 2015
Requires a lot of sales and having great customer service, the only bad part about this job was that it was part time. Its hard to reach sales goals when you only work three days a week.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries