Wells Fargo

good company
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJanuary 23, 2015
great company.
lots to learn
always working with new people
Poor corporate environment
Customer Sales and Service Representative - Banker (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAJanuary 23, 2015
A poor corporate environment that does not provide for innovative ideas or doing what is best for the customer. Handcuffed to meaningless quotas and bogged down by non income producing paperwork that yields no real value. Poor accountability in the company.
Awesome place to gain experience
Phone Banker 1 (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJanuary 23, 2015
I would say Wells Fargo is a great bank to get experience from if wanting to enter the Financial world. The pay was competitive and they tried to make a hard job as fun as possible.
Fast Pace environment
Phone Banker I (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 23, 2015
Helping customers with their accounts the best way I can. Satisfying upset customers.
Fun challenging job but poopr management
Teller (Former Employee), Grants Pass, ORJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: decent pay, paid holidays off
Cons: skipped breaks, poor management involvement, and 30 min lunches for a 10 hour shift
A normal day at wells fargo I would show up and set up my station and just get right to helping my customers. My coworkers and management never really acknowledged anyone coming on shift. I learned alot about banking and fraud which I really enjoyed but when it came to needing help from a manager they were never around, they were not very involved and spent more time outside smoking cigarettes and socializing. But i did enjoy helping my customers.
Was responsible for the overall performance of the the branch.
Store Manager (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Was a great company when i started then our customers started to be just an account number. Management was not on the right page.
A great company to work for with opportunities to grown.
Loan Processor/Customer Service (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: empiloyee appreciation
I learned the mortgage industry from the front end to closing I worked 12 plus year with this company loved the work family I gain over the years.
Cohesive work enviroment
Mortgage Business Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Definitely loved this company. Enjoyed the team of professionals. The employees as well as management made this an enjoyable place to work. Great benefits. No micro-managing. Nice facility to work in as well. The company offered a lot of opportunities for knowledge building.
Challenging and fun to work for
Teller (Former Employee), Upper Darby, PAJanuary 23, 2015
Always goals to reach within Wells Fargo making it easy for you to get promotion if one was available and if you meant all of your goals for the month. The rewards from the company were good, I was number for the store I work in, I was sent to luncheons and game pro and the district and regional Manager came to the store personally to meet me and give me my rewards certificate. They really do appreciate their staff
Fair place of employment
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Fair place to work if you are looking for a job in the banking or accounting field.
Enjoyed the experience and would return to the workforce is provided an opportunity.
Senior Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: worked from home, constant contact allowed with team members.
Cons: some managers were tasked with decisions that were not fully vetted or understood.
The work was refreshing in that I was a hybrid employee that seamlessly transitioned from process improvement to process and procedure documentation onward to training development and delivery. The management teams were engaged in the full life cycle and allowed the team to provide feedback as well as improvements.
Endless Opportunity
Store Manager, AVP (Former Employee), Aurora, ColoradoJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: opportunity, benefits and branch recognition. plenty of resources.
Cons: training for management positions that are filled from outside.
With Wells Fargo, there was so many opportunities to try other parts of the business. I was blessed to work for some great leadership. The brand recognition made it easier to help build customers relationships. I was also empowered to make the right business decisions.
Great place to get on the spot training, and grow with-in the comp
Branch Manager / Premier Banker II (Current Employee), Orange, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great place to get on the spot training
Cons: not all position are availible in diffrent areas...
Moving to Ontario, and their are no availible positions for my title...
Able to handle all management responsibilities and activities through empowerment.
Work well under pressure and under a competitive and team atmosphere
Easily and quickly assimilate information and training.
Proven ability in meeting and exceeding deadlines and sales goals.
Almost 20 years of managerial and customer service experience, and 15 years of selling experience.
Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against , Organization
very customer friendly environment
Teller (Former Employee), Jackson, MSJanuary 22, 2015
they treat employees like family, I learned i how to more customer friendly and how to keep a steady paste under pressure
Cut throat dog eat dog world
Licensed Personal Banker (Former Employee), Reseda, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Extremely young and fun culture. No one really cared what you did as long as you got your sales goals done. Would often leave early and get paid full time based on sales achieved. Pay and commissions were terrible and your job security was basically non existent. However due to the fast paced environment and competitive sales structure great place for individuals looking for easy entry into management.
A Day in the Life
Loan Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCJanuary 22, 2015
The scheduling there is great. It allows me to be able to work and attend my kids activities!
Fast paste enviroment
Negotiator (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJanuary 22, 2015
Mitigated losses by restructuring consumer loans prior to foreclosure.
Great Working Environment
Bank Teller/Customer Service (Current Employee), Savannah, GAJanuary 22, 2015
Learned and continue to learn more and more each day..
Enjoyable part of my job is making my customers happy
A DAY AT WELS
teller (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: short breaks mean manager
a typical day at work is processing transactions and insuring that customers needs are met
how process transactions payments and some more patients
my manager were not the best
hardest part was dealing with my managers
met a new friend and we would chat often that was that most enjoyable part
Produce loan and lease documentation packages and funding of such transactions.
Equipment Finance Sales Administrator (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: the work and the people
Cons: the stress, little breaks, vacation availability
I enjoy working at Wells Fargo, it is a good company. The people and the products are great. Everyday I am learning something new about my the work that I do.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more