Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 16,210 reviews matching the search
its okay
Home Mortgage Consultant, (Sales) (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 25, 2017
It was okay if management wanted it to be. The job was what you made it and tons of folks made money. i do not think its for some one starting new in the industry.
Fast pace environment
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAMay 25, 2017
Wells Fargo has the proper training for new employees. However, job performance is based upon customer satisfaction which is challenging. The corporation offers a lot of great services.
Pros
bonuses
Amazing
Pre-Referral Foreclosure Analyst (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 25, 2017
This company is awesome and I would highly recommend working for them. They care about their employees and they are awesome. They have had some downfalls but overall they are coming back.
Pros
family
Cons
Short Breaks
n/a
Branch Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Yakima, WAMay 25, 2017
great people and good benefits. Good mobility and training. great experience working there and recommend to others looking for a solid company to work for.
benefits
Cons
compensation
Great Company
Teller (Former Employee) –  Phenix City, ALMay 25, 2017
Wells Fargo is a good company to move up in. They have great training and it's very easy to get a raise. Great vacation and holiday hours. I enjoyed my time with company, but it wasn't for me.
Good company, Good career
Teller (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 25, 2017
The location I worked at was not properly staffed which caused stress for the employees and made alot of customers upset. It was alll new management that started when I did with the branch manager leaving on maternity. Management methods was not something I approved of. However, Wells Fargo does take care of their employees and has much room for growth and development.
Pros
pay, Pto, recognition
Cons
not paid for short lunch break. not properly staffed a location, can not transfer for at least a year
no comments
Personal Banker Safe (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MN 55033May 25, 2017
unrealistic Sales Goals for all retail employees in all levels of company corporation from teller to CEO, as the media and population know the practices of Wells.
benefits
Cons
illegal
Enjoyed working in wells
System QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMay 25, 2017
Enjoyed working in wells. Environment is very friendly and the management and lead is supportive and motivation. Good team members and learned new things.
Sound company
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 25, 2017
As with any company your direct leadership plays a big role. Great company with tons of advancement opportunities. Team member involvement is huge and customer service is as well
Good work/life balance
FIXED INCOME PORTFOLIO MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 25, 2017
Solid co-workers and a good work/life balance. Your work usually does not follow you home. Compensation seems to lag industry competitors. Overall, a decent employer.
Productive and fun work place.
Financial Crimes Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 25, 2017
Wells Fargo is a wonderful company to work for. The typical day at Wells Fargo is very professional and productive. The work environment is relaxing which makes your task seem a lot easier. The customers can sometimes be difficult to work with but if you keep an open mind and remind them that you are there to help them it gets much easier. Wells makes your experience with them very well, the pay and benefits are very well worth it. Wells Fargo is an amazing company
A variety of things to learn.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNMay 25, 2017
My co-workers were wonderful people. The managers I assisted were very caring. Whenever more explanation was needed, time was given for more information. The environment was very pleasant and comfortable.
Pros
Environment was very pleasant
Cons
Sometimes there were too many things to be done at one time
Productive and fun place to work.
Crime Specialist lll (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 25, 2017
I enjoy working at Wells Fargo. My co-worker are great. I don't like the way management is. They seem to have favorites and they make it clear who they are. They play games and change their minds on a daily occasions.
Typical Bank
Lead Teller Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2017
Production was more valuable than the customer. High pressured sales over customer service. Pushed tellers to ask the same questions day in and day out.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Team Members
Customer service based company
Collector (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 25, 2017
I enjoy the interactions with customers and at WF they allow me to meet the needs of the customers. I receive daily feedback on my progresss and ways of achieving higher goals. Diverse culture and ability to work independently. I have been with the company for a total of over 15 years and it saddens me that I have to look for another company. Due to changes within the department I no longer can stay without having to move.
Benefits
Cons
No telecommute offered
productive and fun workplace
Personal Banker II (Licensed) (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, ALMay 25, 2017
productive and fun workplace, The staff was very friendly and would help out with anything you needed. The customers were also very friendly as well and would make your day interesting.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
short breaks
Times have changed
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAMay 25, 2017
I must admit things have gotten better since I left. They use to be very sales intensive and too pushy. Now they focus more on customer service and doing right. Good pay and benefits.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Sales Intensive
Sales
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, CAMay 24, 2017
What can i say , Nothing. Job security sucks. If they don't like you they will kick you of to the curve even your the number 1 sales provider to the branch
It was a good working experience
Bilingual Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 24, 2017
It was mainly a customer service, bank teller, sales position. I learned supervisory and sales skills. It was a busy position, very challenging. I started working as a teller and ended on the lead teller position, I learned alot.
Stressfull
Media ons Specialist/Loan Adjustor (Former Employee) –  Washington StateMay 24, 2017
I believe they micro manage and do not pay enough. I would not recommend it to other people. They expect too much for not enough. They fire and hire sporadically.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval