Wells Fargo
7,145 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

Bank Teller
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNNovember 24, 2014
I loved wells fargo, taught me to be consistent with everything i do with all my clients and to also come out of my shell and to not be shy.
The Best characteristic is the people working there
Mortgage Staff (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches, activities during holidays, operations/staff
Cons: management downplayed their role in stress environment, requesting time off was very difficult, even for emergencies
The office culture is highly stressful which I was used to in the mortgage industry for over 10 years. However it was exasperated by the management style which was not cohesive or responsive to issues when presented by staff. The most enjoyable part of working there was benefits as far as healthcare ( which was of course increasing every year) and the – more... co-workers. The team environment was truly that when it came to the staff. – less
Wonderful Company with awesome peers
HR Operations Processor II (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 24, 2014
Great company wonderful benefits with realistic pay and tasks.
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Decatur, GANovember 24, 2014
Employees arrive ready to work. I learn the importance of team work and how working together results in success. Co-workers created a family environment which made working fun. The hardest part of my job was leaving any task undone at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of my job was serving customers especially difficult or irate individuals – more... and seeing them leaving satisfied. – less
Horrible
Business Banking Specialist (Former Employee), Lake Forest, CANovember 24, 2014
The retail side is incredibly sales driven to the point that it's quite common to see bankers pushing products and "solutions" on customers regardless of what they want or need. Customer service is laughable, the only thing management cares about is solutions goals. Management rotates out every 6 months or so.
great place to earn some great money
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 24, 2014
it was a nice fun environment. Every one was real nice at first when i was in training. They had a lot of false hopes. The hardest part was having to sit all day and talk to 80-140 people a day back to back, it was stressful. Once you hit the floor the management staff does not care of you but about your numbers.
Former Teller
Teller (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 24, 2014
Hardest sales goal I have ever faced. Micromanagement is terrible. Managers care only about 5 referrals per day and meeting their goals.Very stressful job and no work-life balance. Co-workers are nice. Very competitive environment but if you meet your goals it is not too bad.
fast paced
Personal Banker (Former Employee), new york nyNovember 24, 2014
Pros: good compensation
Cons: no job security
Customer Experience: Created and implemented outstanding customer service experience to meet high sales objectives.
Business Development: Opened accounts, verified and processed change to existing accounts, and elevated the customer experience through personal management and frequent communication.
Cross Selling: deepening relationships with clients – more... to increase leads for loans and investments department. – less
Wells Fargo
Online Customer Specialist (Current Employee), Concord, CANovember 24, 2014
Its an excellent company that provides excellent customer satisfaction.
Statistics Driven Company
Home Preservation Specialist (Former Employee), Des Moines, IANovember 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: management
Handle daily pipeline of homeowners looking to be reviewed for a loan modification. Verbal and Written Correspondence to homeowner to assist through process. Used various internal databases.

I learned how to multitask, be an effective communicator, and align resources within my business unit.

Management would listen to concerns and problems however, – more... were usually not able to resolve them. They knew very little about my job or how to do it.

Co-workers were very helpful and knowledgeable. We helped each other through job related problems.

Dealing with the unrealistic statistic goals the company would want us to meet.

Being able to help someone save their home. – less
Fun and Professional Worl place
Service Manager (Former Employee), Sammamish, WANovember 23, 2014
Love this company, if I ever get a chance to work at Wells Fargo again I'll jump at the chance.
Loved working for Wells Fargo
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 23, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: corporate
Great company amazing benefits great management. I loved the professional environment working for Wells Fargo. I like how organized the departments are set up, and how we had an amazing IT and HR department.
Pressure for sales, very tough
Personal Banker Safe (Current Employee), Bettendorf, IowaNovember 23, 2014
Pros: pay, pto, customers
Cons: only one break, pressure for sales
At Wells Fargo, it does not matter how well you did yesterday, last week or last month! It's all about what you are coming in with today and how you are going to meet you daily goals. The goals at Wells Fargo for sales are exceedingly high. They want you to pressure people into things that they don't even want. We focus on different things every week. – more... The only good thing about Wells Fargo is the pay, it is very very very good, and also the PTO that we receive. You will need all the PTO you can get working this stress long day of a job. – less
review
Collector 2 current postion (Current Employee), wisconsinNovember 22, 2014
A typical day at work is taking about 150 calls a day helping people make arrangement's to keep their home. The company is great at making changes without you even knowing. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people and understanding their struggles
fun workplace
Oracle DBA (Former Employee), greenbelt, mdNovember 22, 2014
I had a lot fun working they have very good life/work balance, good coworkers and good benfits
GREAT PLACE
Client Services Management (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 21, 2014
Pros: they treat you like family.
Cons: can only increase pay up 10% of current salary
Great place to work. Very professional. Attrition rate is very low. Once you start out there, you'll never want to leave. Management works very hard to make sure you have all you need.
Bank
Lobby Teller (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 21, 2014
•Providing quality customer service to customers

•Conducting daily routine transactions such as deposits and withdrawals on accounts

•Open new accounts for new and existing members

•Offer the many products and services provided by Wells Fargo

•Cash handling and balancing, ATM balancing and vault teller functions
Interesting and challenging work environment
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Cumming, GANovember 21, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours, felt higher hourly rate would have been more appropriate for the type of work that i did
The person who performs the job of teller or lead teller at Wells Fargo needs to have a lot of stamina and be willing to deal with difficult customers at some times. Most of the job is fun and a large portion of the customers are friendly, as are the coworkers and management. The hardest part of the job for me was after I came back from having spinal – more... fusion surgery I found it very difficult to keep up with the physical challenges that the job of lead teller required. I enjoyed working at Wells Fargo and was disappointed that I was unable to continue my employment there due to my physical difficulties. Too much bending, lifting, twisting. – less
Never Again
Collections (Former Employee), Clive, IANovember 21, 2014
I worked on Collection's at Wells Fargo. I learned that collection's is not for me! Hardest part is calling and asking customers to pay the credit card they racked up and listening to them say they can't! When I worked there they had a decent bonus program. Management was good though
Great Environment to work in
Lead Teller (Former Employee), La Habra, CANovember 21, 2014
Working with Wells Fargo was a great experience. I learned a lot about how to manage my money, my time and how to expand my knowledge. I met clients from different backgrounds and different financial situations and tried to help them each with our different kinds of products and services.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more