Wells Fargo
7,864 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

Production
Mortgage Loan Underwriter (Former Employee), Addison, TXFebruary 26, 2015
With this position it was all about production. Being able to meet daily goals and go above and beyond to satisfy work requirements to get the job done.
Ethical and Professional Enviroment
Business Banking Relationship Manager VP (Former Employee), Summit, NJFebruary 25, 2015
Most enjoyable part of the job is being able to game plan with peers and execute plans to achieve goals.Typical day at work will be calling prospects to make appointments and reach each quarterly goal.
wellsfargo
branch manager (Current Employee), atlanta,gaFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: job security
Excellent company to work for if you are looking for job security. there is a plan in place for the hired candidate to follow, to be successful
Customer Friendly Company
OPERATION ANALYST II (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 25, 2015
Wells Fargo really does care about their customers, and the 14 years I worked for the company they encouraged a culture of internal and external friendly.
Strategy and strengths for success
Consumer Financial Services supports Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Louis ParkFebruary 25, 2015
Wells Fargo is a productive and loving company and fun, challenging to work there. The company offered 401k matched, student reimbursement medical services, bonuses, incentives, one of the best within financial employment industry. The schedules is a typical work week schedule running Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays rotation. Most workers are friendly, but everyone is mostly concerned with meeting their expectations, such production, quality, training etc. goal.
we have monthly production quotas which is above one of the hardest matrix, but it can be attainable if you remained focus and work harder. We also have quarterly, and annual review in addition to manager monthly quality review. The quarterly and annual review is called managing premier performance process (MPP). At the start of the performance cycle, managers teach the business strategy, identify key objectives and targets.
Additionally, manager identify team members top strengths to develop and/or development needs in order to enhance performance and career potential or path. Manager document and provide feedback in this form through out the year, through this process a year end feedback is summarized and documented and provided by manager during the year end review process..
fast paced and very productive environment
Teller (Current Employee), El Cajon, CAFebruary 25, 2015
customer service
work as a team
reach sales goals
being about to go out of my way for customers
learned how to answer questions and solve tough problems that occur everyday
A great place to work if you love animals.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Grants Pass, ORFebruary 25, 2015
Loved working and caring for a wide range of animals. Loved to help people to set up a great environment for their pets and critters. Loved to take care and set up the fish tanks that were for display and tanks that were for sale.
Family freindly work enviroment
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Savannah, GAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: working monday- friday and one saturday a month
Cons: being under staffed a lot.
Great management and lots of advancement opportunities.
Fast paced work and good commission opportunities. I enjoyed my relationship with the customers
Productive and fun work environment.
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2015
A typical day consisted of daily reports, policy and procedures, and learning possibilities for each team member. I did have to learn to work with many different personalities with my co-workers as well as customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping our customers succeed financially and the meaningful bonds created with co-workers.
my work day
Financial Crimes Specialist 3 (Former Employee), Chandler AZFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: monthly meetings with supervisor, monthly team meetings with team builders
Cons: health care
On a daily bases I reviewed, verified and/or identified customer transactions to detect/prevent financial crime.
I also worked high dollar non fraud (merchant disputes)
I learned patience and empathy to what my customers were going through. I worked hard for my customers, each is important and deserves my time.
I worked with the best team in the work place, we respected each other.
The hardest part was when I had to move away from my teammates they had become my friends and family.
The best part of the job was helping my customer and my teammates.
I also had a very great rapport with my supervisor, she would guide me to do my very best at work
Puts most emphasis on bottom line; making money for stock holders.
Business Process Liaison (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: excellent vacation and holiday pay benefits. excellent training courses and venue.
Cons: expensive medical benefits both in cost of insurance and out-of-pocket costs, extremely difficult to advance unless you know leadership in department of open position, no cost of living yearly raises
On the exterior, it seems to be diverse and upbeat. However, on the interior there are many untold issues that employees face day to day.
A day in the life of Wells Fargo
Quality Assurance Analyst IV (Current Employee), Ft, Mills SCFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: opportunity of career growth
Cons: lack of communication
My career path has included actual work experience in the areas of Leadership, Risk Mitigation, Quality Control and Compliance. I current to focus on using abstract thinking, problem solving skills, and analyzing data that will make the difference in building a professional rapport with clientele.
Challenging Position
Business Consultant 3 (Current Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 25, 2015
This company was very enjoyable to work for with a very professional team. I was able to learn about different areas of the business and always recieved help and direction from team lead and the PM I worked with.
Good company but poor management
Project Manager (Former Employee), Des Moines IowaFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: work load and managers
Managers try to intimidate instead of lead. They talk a lot about working with their managers and "having your back" but they only talk. No one in upper level management knows how bad the mid level managers are because there are no exit interviews and any issues are swept under the rug by HR. This could be a wonderful company to work for but they are consumed with status. They spend so much time worrying about bowing to VP's that they are not effective. I do not recommend them for employment unless you are a follower and willing to suck up.
Productive and friendly work environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia SCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free lunches, compensation, encouragement
Cons: stressful, schedule
Answering incoming calls in a fast paced setting. This job can be stressful at times if you let it get to you. The hardest part is to come up with different ways upsell bank products Overall great job to have. OVerall I
A day at Wells Fargo
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Huffman, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: descent health insurance
Cons: sales
I usually loved my job because of the customers and co-workers. I learned a lot about how big companies treat their employees. The stress that was placed on us to "sale" products and services was unrealistic and the worst part of our daily job. I really loved being able to help the customers and hopefully make their day a little better. I really learned how to interact with people in various situations.
Learning
Quality Monitor (Former Employee), Boise, IDFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: benefits!
Cons: management
Working in the phone bank was a great experience and there were many great people I had the opportunity to work with. I cannot say the same for the other departments I worked for. I learned a lot and I hope to use the skills i acquired in my new role.
Teller
Leader Teller (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 24, 2015
Under limited supervision, provided the same duties as the tellers in addition to handling compliance of audit operations and regulatory issues. Duties included workflow scheduling, transaction approval, teller training and teller supervision. Responds to inquiries/problems and handled more complex services/transactions.
Opportunity
AVP, Strategy Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 24, 2015
There is always something new and challenging to learn and grow from. Constant support for career and personal growth are provided regularly.
Internal Retirement Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 24, 2015
Great place to work. They have a good work/life balance. Like to help you grow and educate yourself. Managment does its best

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more