Wells Fargo
8,385 reviews

Wells Fargo United States Employee Reviews

Eh...
Consumer Loan Underwriter (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COMay 3, 2015
Pros: Free stapler
Cons: Everything else
Kind of a terrible place to work. No upward mobility, poor management, un-achievable goals, pay cuts...Ok benefits, overall horrible company....
About Wells Fargo
Teller (Current Employee), Auburn, ALMay 3, 2015
Great company to work for with high sales goals but they reward you well for the hard work. Overly zealous about obtaining checking accounts, but that's what you sign up for with this company. Management is overly annoying and could use a class in people skills. Wells Fargo is very interested in the customer and most workers are willing to help make sure there experience is great.
compensaton
Underwriter II (Current Employee), co;orado springs, coMay 3, 2015
compensation is not compatible with goals and expectations. I have learned to prioritize my days to achieve personal and professional goals that have been set. excellent time management a must to achieve production minimum. work environment with coworkers contact limited
Wells Fargo is a great company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMay 3, 2015
Wells fargo presents numerous opportunities for advancement. As a company it is very structured. You log in to your cubicle and then you log on to your phone. As the day progress you take an immense amount of calls this might be the most difficult part of your day. You are accompanied by wonderful peers that encourage and uplift you on a daily basis. There is always some higher level manager at your disposal that is willing to help you profess in this environment. Working at Wells Fargo didn't teach me anything new, it furthered my knowledge of things that I already had at my disposal.
Great Workplace and Productive
Operations Processor 2 (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 3, 2015
Pros: Easy to balance work and life
Cons: Being laid off
The processor position consist of logging safe deposit box contents with accuracy and working in dual control. Ensuring the contents are stored properly in a secured area properly by their respective state.

In this position I learned the safe deposit box process and procedures. Also, our customers put their lives in the safe deposit boxes.

My management team was great and very caring about their employees. Easy to work with and assisting the employees in balancing work/life.

Coworkers: Became my second family away from home.

The hardest part of the job for me was not having any windows in the work space.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the element of surprise. Meaning, we never knew what we would find in those safe deposit boxes.
Competitive work environment
Research and Remediation Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 2, 2015
Wells Fargo is a well run and forward thinking company. They continually provide support services to their employees and encourage engagement. Wells Fargo is driven towards results and expects that out of employees. Monthly and yearly reviews push employees above the normal standard as an expectation. Management continually reinforces the mission statement and is proactive on displaying concern for the customer.
Fast paced company with room to grow
Research/Remediation Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 2, 2015
The team I worked with here at Wells Fargo is by far the best team I have been on. Everyone is so very friendly, willing to help, and make work fun. Our manager is an amazing person that truly cares for all of his employess and tries to assist with your career goals. The work can be stressful, but the tools and guidance given are amazing.
Productive work place with flexible work hours
Coordinator 1 (Former Employee), 801 West Fourth Street Winston Salem, NCMay 1, 2015
Pros: Flexible time, rewards programs
Cons: Policy's for each department changed every year, benefits cost increased yearly with less coverage
A typical day at work was spent solving problems and researching items my group could not locate on their own. Making phone calls to track down documents and handling irrate customers with last minute request. Going to meetings daily and having meetings with my team. Hardest part of my job was seperating friendship from business which had to be done when I became a coodinator as well as getting use to talking in front of a room full of people during meetings and ect. The most enjoyable part of my job was it was a relaxed environment and our immediate group were fun and hard working together as a team. Also helping others within the bank when there was a legal issue that needed to be handled right away was rewarding to know that I could be a part of that. During meetings I would reward them until I was told I was making the other coordinators look bad and could no longer bring them breakfast or little suprises. During my time at Wachovia it was a great place to work, it all changed after wewere bought out by Wells Fargo and was no longer as pleasant. My co-workers outside my immediate group were great to work with for the most part. The new management made rules for different areas although we were all the same department therefore this caused drama and confusion on a daily basis.It got to the point that we were only allowed to speak to the ones within our direct group and changed the whole moral of the area which made it more and more difficult to come to work and be happy. I will say that I learned how to be a great leader and to not be so shy with the training classes we were allowed to stay after hours and take as well as how to handle stressful situations without getting others envolved or allowing it to effect my team.
ReverseDefault Operations Department
Loan Administration Manager (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCMay 1, 2015
Pros: Excellent staff
Reverse Default Operations Department. This department is part of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and is Located in Fort Mill South Carolina.
Decent Company, not a decent store
Teller (Current Employee), lynchburg virginiaMay 1, 2015
Pros: free checking account
Cons: management
Some days are great, other days are a beat up session with some managers. Not willing to work with you to help you advance but more than willing to beat you down and make you want to quit.
Great place for entry level financial career with endless opportunities
Financial Support Services (Former Employee), Billings, MTApril 30, 2015
Pros: Awards and recognition. Advancement opportunities.
Cons: working days flexibility
Constant and up-beat working environment. Tremendous career path opportunities and exposure to the world of banking and finance.
Team leader and management allow for an open career management tools and learning initiatives. Great team oriented with a supportive and collaborative working culture. Fast paced and time sensitive working engaging and addressing customer issues and resolutions.
Great
Teller (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 30, 2015
The management and values of the company is excellent. Providing excellent customer service, and helping customers with their financial needs.
...
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Ocean, NJApril 30, 2015
Company is very widget based when it comes with sales. Training could be better alot of unethical behaviors. Not a bad start up company.
Wonderful Company
Business Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CAApril 30, 2015
Wells Fargo is a wonderful company to work for and for the most part I enjoy my sales position. I have a great team and management. What I don't like about my job is selling merchant services.
Great environment to be a part of as well as great team members
Bankruptcy Research/Remediation Associate (Current Employee), Homewood, ALApril 30, 2015
My day consist of resolving Bankruptcy loans that have incorrect interest calculations. I have learned that this is a very involved process which takes a lot of research due to the different scenarios for each customer
Fast paced, sink or swim
Consumer Loan Underwriter (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCApril 30, 2015
This environment is one that you end up leaning things on your own. Team members are in production and managers are too busy to help which makes a very frustrating training experience. Perfect quality is expected after delegation. You are just a number in this department, there is no one to confide in and no one who truly cares for you as an employee.
Great to meet all the customers.
Mortgage Loan Consultant/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Wells Fargo Bank in Shakopee, MNApril 30, 2015
I really enjoyed working in the bank selling mortgages. Customers are always different. No day was the same as any other day.
Fast pace, goal driven place with good benefits
Phone Banker (Current Employee), Westlake, TXApril 30, 2015
It was a coaching environment with a lot of opportunity to help others as well. As a phone banker your in a call center setting answering phone calls all day about customers accounts. Customers had questions on their accounts, claims for fraudulent activity on their account, help balancing their books, lost cards that need to be replaced , etc. It was always a new dilemma for me to help a customer solve. On top of assisting customers we also have to refer a product that will help them succeed financially as well and empathize on every call.
Wells Fargo is a very nice company to work for.
temp (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 30, 2015
Pros: Training
Cons: Lack of communication with management.
A typical day for me would be to do a (POC) Proof of Claim. I would navigate through the MSP system to collect data. Once completed I would verify the lawyers information against mind. If I found any discrepancy I would document them. My co-workers were a delight to work with. If anyone had a problem everyone was willing to help. In the short period that I was employed with wells Fargo I have learned a lot. Training and development is one of their top priorities. The part of my job that I liked the most was working with numbers. I like having to search for and verify information.
Productive Customer Centric Environment
Store Manager II (Current Employee), South Lake Tahoe, CAApril 30, 2015
A typical day in Wells Fargo was always based around the customer. Our target audience changed per interaction. Being flexible and approachable is key to success within the company. In my management positions I learned to discover what really drove each individual team member to success. Motivating the team and keeping the daily excitement going kept our team from hitting road blocks in their appreciation and dedication to their position. The company really focuses on "team members" vs. "employees". This really does describe the culture of Wells Fargo. Everything was focused on working together. The hardest part of the job was certainly the customer service aspect, which everyone really did embrace. As difficult as customer service can be, it could also be the most rewarding part of the job. The aspect I most appreciate and respect about Wells Fargo is their constant dedication to making team members feel appreciated and being so involved in the individual development.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries