Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 16,707 reviews matching the search
Loan verification analyst II
Loan Verification Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 23, 2017
I love it here would not change it for the world it is a very challenging place there is also constant change which keeps me motivated. I enjoy learning something new
productive environtment, caring people
Teller (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 23, 2017
Very friendly atmosphere, moderate working pace, very diverse.
very easy to learn just have to be very careful when handling cash and counting the currency. Best part of the job is when we get donuts from dunking donuts.
Pros
Great benefits, long breaks, friendly customers.
Cons
you can lose your job from mishandling money
Worst Job Ever
Bank teller (Former Employee) –  Calallen, TXJune 23, 2017
They play favorites, they have horrible sales tactics (they got sued for it so I don't think they have that anymore) but it was still so horrible. The staff was always talking about each other and management never did anything about it. Place just sucked!!!
Pros
Pay is good for a teller
Cons
Sucks
Working as a teller at Wells Fargo
Teller (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 22, 2017
Every day at work is rewarding. Team members encourage and support one another.
Management is supportive of career goals and works to help you develop into the role that you're hoping to move toward.
Pay/benefits are good.
benefits are amazing
Research/Remediation Associate (FET) (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2017
Wells Fargo definitely has some of the best benefits that I have seen from a company in a long time. Medical and dental is amazing as well as vision along with other perks such as a 401k in which WF matches up to 6% of your contribution and provide every employee with a 1-2% dividend deposited into their 401k every April.
benefits
Cons
management
pretty great
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIJune 22, 2017
pretty great to work for many options but needs to work on ways to transfer their employee faster. good benefit, would like more hands on training. They promote within the company.
Pros
promotion and raises and benefit and vacation
Cons
hours
Not a good place for a career
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 22, 2017
Management gives no support also not helpful with current loans. Training is not helpful to real life situations. Also check to see if your branch has a bad rap. Makes it hard to sell to others.
comfortable place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJune 22, 2017
BB&T was a great place to learn about banking. What to do and what not to do when it comes to your financial life. i had great supervisors.
BB&T was a great place to get get my foot in the door when it came to call center experience
Pros
great benefits
Cons
the hours i had to work
Good place to start.
Premier One Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 22, 2017
Wells Fargo is a solid and reliable employer. In many business lines it is a great place to start and learn an industry. Like any organization, there are pros and cons.
Wells Fargo PM
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 22, 2017
Although they are working toward a great PM program they are currently in chaos and are not sufficiently transitioning from technology to Project management.
Pros
Good PM Plan with Some Management on Board
Cons
Many tech managers that do not really understand PM
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 22, 2017
Was receptive. Can move up if you try hard. Management was good. The hardest part was standing for 6 - 8 hours a day. Co-workers love to get together & get along well.
Love my company
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 22, 2017
I have worked with Wells for 5 years and it's been an amazing experience! I have received 5 promotions in the 5 years I've been with the company and every person that I've met along the way has always been so kind and helpful! Wells Fargo is truly a family.
not very welcoming to new staff or supportive of advancement
Contractor phone rep (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNJune 22, 2017
very little communication for the lowest tier of employees. the stronger the bottom is of a company the easier it is to support the rest of the higher ups. however they felt differently and did not seem to care about me or my peers in my same level of employment.
so many changes
Fraud Crime Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2017
there needs to be more awareness of floor moral. It is very low. management does not seem as involved as they have been in the past. compensation is extremely lower than other financial intuitions for the same positions.
A lot of changes
Teller (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 22, 2017
Management has changed a lot the company is a great company to work for the some of the branch managers are not good. Company would be much better with better management.
Poor Management and structure
Business Systems Consultant 6 (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2017
The work load and communication to employees planned out by business stakeholders is poorly managed and planned. Employees are forced to take blame for poor management decisions. Wells Fargo continues to layoff employees and contractors as a cost cutting measure due to poor management decisions.
Pros
Cons
Expected to work longer hours than paid
Excellent
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 22, 2017
I am in a support role to an executive and their team. My role suits me perfectly as I am very passionate about my duties to provide professional, consistent and most confidential support daily. I take extreme pride in my job and I have complete faith and trust in my boss. I love my job and I am very happy.
Pros
Flexible caring leadership
Cons
restructuring is stressful
horrible
Service/ Sales Manger (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 22, 2017
low pay, to stressful , and management is horrible, they will fire you because everyone is easily replaced , that should be the companies policy , its a joke okay benefits though
Laid back atmosphere.
Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAJune 22, 2017
No negative comments, other than I was laid off twice from Wells Fargo. The second time was a surprise as my business unit was told we dd not have anything to worry about and the next week most were laid off.
Excellent for those with no where else to go
Teller (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEJune 22, 2017
Wells Fargo is an excellent employer for those who either have not decided on a career or are simply unable to find one. The company matches your 401k after a year and offers maternity leave and health insurance to part time employees. The work itself is monotonous, but comparing it to other job options for those without degrees it is pretty much a home run for someone with just a HS Diploma.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.