Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 17,616 reviews matching the search
Productive, Challenging and Opportunistic
Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2017
Good place to work. Wells Fargo is a very fast paced environment, a very productive environment, a very challenging environment and an environment that offers many opportunities. Management expectations are very high and very demanding and excellence is the theme.
Opportunity for growth
Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 17, 2017
Responsible for managing all aspects of the business including risk management, hiring, coaching, training, developing team member career advancement strategies and mentoring for a large team.
Pros
Support and Growth
Cons
Concern with recent layoffs nationwide
I enjoyed working in this environment.
Asset Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 16, 2017
A typical day was very laid back. There was always something to do. I liked working with only one other person. I learned a lot and got the chance to go out to different cities in LA.
Pros
Time went by fast, because there was so much work to do.
Hard work, no support, work not recommend
Business Account Representative (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAAugust 16, 2017
Too many work politics. Hard work, but must brown nose to move up. Basic 8-4, or 9-5 schedule. Compensation is little to nothing. Would not recommend to anyone else.
I'm not impressed
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 16, 2017
I only worked there for a year, so I didn't capture the full experience. There is a lot of mandatory training, but the remaining work experience is the same as you would find in another financial institution.
Great Place to Work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 16, 2017
Learn something new each day; fast pace; strong teamwork mindset. Promotes diversity in the workplace. Many programs provide opportunity for advancement early in career.
In spite of the scandals, not a terrible place to work
LEAD TELLER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 16, 2017
I did enjoy my time as a teller and lead teller with Wells Fargo. They had some of the most progressive benefits policies I'd seen to that point, covering "domestic partners" as well as spouses and the like. If only they could work out the rest of their customer relation kinks.
Quiet
Lead Teller/Teller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
Great place to use as a stepping stone to further your career in banking or accounting. Very easy and coworkers are very friendly and knowledgeable.
Management can sometimes be a pain but overall it's a great place to work.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
management
Collector 1 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 16, 2017
wells fargo is not a bad company to work for, the pay rate is very low its is no overtime and you cannot move up in the company.i would not go back to wells fargo..
Insurance Service Representative
Insurance Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marshall, MNAugust 16, 2017
I worked mainly in the Ag division and also helped out in the Life & Health and P&C departments.

Fast paced and energetic place to work.

Excellent benefits, holiday pay, and personal time off.

Wells Fargo is an excellent company to work for. Management is very well trained and focused on employees and teamwork within the organization.

Salary/Pay is average. Depending on your position/role in the company wages vary.
Pros
excellent benefits & paid time off.
Cons
wages are average
Very great place to work at.
Online Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 16, 2017
Best job I have ever had. They have been great since the beginning. I just need something different for my kind of passion to help others. I love the knowledge and experience will never regret it.
n/a
Home Preservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 16, 2017
good place to work
how to process loans
hardest thing about the job is paper work
the most enjoyable part of the job is working
a typical day of work busy
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Lead Teller
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Moline, IL 61265August 16, 2017
It was great working with the customer I did. Helping them with their finances. I enjoyed working with the teller and being as helpful as I am with them as well as the bankers.
Production
(contract)-Appraisal Review Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 16, 2017
Unreasonable production goals made it impossible to have quality audits. New department manager who was new to the company did not try to relate to his staff.
mortgage processor, closer and funder
Mortgage Processor IV/Closer/Funder Charlotte (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 16, 2017
Wells Fargo is a great company, I believe in there core values and beliefs, I wish I had not ever left the company, training is good, they had great benefits, like all companies they went through changes, and had a great big layoff so a lot of folks got laid off
Slow paced.
Client Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 16, 2017
I chose to not discuss. It's slow paced. The pay is not very good, it doesn't matter if you have a degree or not. The pay will be the same. I'm making more than people with degrees because I have more experience. Personally, I'm OK with that but people who spent money on college are not making any more. The flexibility in the work schedule is extremely nice.
Good opportunites to advance
Loan Administration Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 16, 2017
Overall good company to work for. Recent changes to the companies structure has me back out in the market for a new employer. Would I work for the company again. I would say yes.
WF Experience Review
Business Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAAugust 16, 2017
Day to day, I worked on problem tickets pertaining to provisioning access, hardware, software and AD groups. This was where I first learned about systems administration and information technology. Workplace culture was different depending on the department and team you're in. Best part of the job was the work/life balance and casual Friday wear everyday.
Pros
Some free lunches
Cons
Low pay
great kitchens so you don't have to leave the building
Home Preservation Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCAugust 16, 2017
I think the overall atmosphere was really good but everyone was always on edge because of the changes. They had a lay-off a couple years ago and should have asked who wanted to go and who wanted to stay. Things would have been a lot better. The people that stayed never wanted to be in the department we were thrown into.
Pros
allowed Pot Luck Lunches
Cons
management
Training
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 16, 2017
Wells Fargo was very training oriented. Several weeks were spent on knowledge of the products and company as a whole. Good office environment with opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.