Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 17,672 reviews matching the search
Risk Based Environment
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 21, 2017
I have been with this company for almost 7 years and thoroughly enjoy the company. As the home mortgage is constantly fluctuating, my current position was not secure. Although I enjoy working for the company, I sometimes have concerns of the longevity
benefits
Cons
Working hours are not as flexible
High focus on customer experience
LEAD TELLER (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAAugust 21, 2017
Good company to work for. Very customer oriented. Great benefits for their employees. Doesn't have enough recognition or bonus opportunities. WF does offer great PTO to start.
Nice Place to Work
Senior Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAAugust 21, 2017
Wells Fargo Mortgage Delaware is a nice place to work...The environment is average to any other environment of its type. They are health conscious and family oriented. nice
Large company to find your niche
Treasury Management Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 21, 2017
WF has many departments and opportunities for advancement. You are able to find your niche within the financial institution whether that be behind the scenes or customer facing jobs. Competitive benefits and offer a good balance of PTO and holidays to keep employees fresh.
Good People, poor structure
Instructional Designer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Remote, NCAugust 21, 2017
Good people but departmental structure and lower managers are a problem.

I had difficulty maintaining enough work to do and eventually let go with only 3.5 hours notice.
Good company to work for
Sr Python developer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 21, 2017
Good work life balance.
Nice people and excellent work culture.
But a lot of traffic located in uptown.
Really enjoyed the job and made good friends.
Fast paced environmnet currently going through a lot of changes
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 20, 2017
Fast paced environment must be on top of your game. The Dealer Services division is currently going through a lot of chages. I worked with a great group of people that worked hard for a common goal. We worked hard but also made time to have fun. They offer great benefits and fair pay.
Pros
Cafeteria on site
Cons
A lot of changes
N/a
Customer Service & Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDAugust 20, 2017
It's a lot different now. But back when I worked there it was a little intense sometimes but not always. It all depends if you like talking to people and meeting new faces.
Good People to Work With
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 20, 2017
Wells Fargo was a good company in general, but I feel that there was a lack of advancement where I was. And upper management seems to lack leadership skills.
Do not consider it
Loan Adjustor IV (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 20, 2017
I have spent over 25 years in banking with primarily four employers during that time both in Arizona and in California. I have to say with complete honesty and sorrow that Wells Fargo Bank was the worse employer I ever worked for. The Bank's culture is cut throat and as an employee there is no teamwork between departments or divisions. In retrospect, it is no surprise to me now as I look back at the time I was employed by Wells Fargo that the bank is in the trouble they are now in. The push to book accounts and "make" business was paramount in every manager's agenda. Leaving there was the best decision I ever made and I have absolutely no regrets about leaving. I only wish I would have done is sooner.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Loan doc Specialist 3 (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 20, 2017
I enjoyed working for wells I was there for 10 plus years but I left to take care of a sick family member and I would be happy to go back and work for the company.
Consumer Loan Underwriter
Consumer Loan Underwriter III (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 20, 2017
I loved this job. Underwriting at Wells Fargo is challenging. There are goals that are expected to be met and exceeded and the bar is constantly being raised. If you don't like working under pressure this is not the job for you. I like competition and exceeding quota's. The team leads actually have a pretty thankless job and get criticism from the underwriters and upper management and I sure wouldn't want their job. I did appreciate them. The only reason I left was because I had an opportunity to take a job with a small bank back home, several states away, otherwise I'd still be with Wells.
Terrific
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 20, 2017
Really liked my manager and every I worked with. He was very helpful and involved, Great person to work with. Terrific training school and the instructors were very helpful.
Unethical
Relationship Building Banker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 20, 2017
I was witness to many unethical behaviors that were taking place in the branches. I have very strong moral values and when I went o report what I had witnessed, it was brushed off and not corrected.
Poor management.
Senior Research Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 20, 2017
I started as a temp in helping the transition from First Interstate Bank to Wells Fargo Bank. Then I worked in the department that corrected account errors. However they tried to move the department from Concord California to Phoenix, but nobody wanted to relocate to Phoenix, so we lacked proper training.
Pros
Easy commute.
Cons
We were never properly trained.
Work environment
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 19, 2017
I have worked at Wells Fargo on two occaisons and each was different. One permanant fulltime and the other was temporary in a Call Center. My permanant position in the Commercial Real Estate dept. was laid back but not due to lack of work or being bored and if I could turn back the hands of time I would have never left. The temp assignment for 18 mos in the Mortgage Loan Call center was very hectic and somewaht disorganized. I remember the senior manager was pick and chose who to be rude with.
Pros
Working for a major bank work/life balance
Cons
Last job was a temp assignment
Amazing
Teller (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 19, 2017
I love Wells Fargo. I love what Wells Fargo stands for and how they really prioritize customer experience. I felt that I was always treated fairly and had great managers and coworkers. I have never had any problems.
Pros
good hours, great people
Good environment to learn in
Senior BI Developer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 19, 2017
Good environment to learn in. You could work many unpaid hours, but it is not encouraged. I have done it only to learn new technologies anew tricks within my current competencies.
Pros
Good environment to learn in.
Cons
Work many unpaid hours
good place to learn
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 19, 2017
different then retail environment great hours great learning opportunities leraning more about finance and self growth and business and helping people with managing and investing right way w their money
Pros
free bank account
Cons
stressfull
Loved this job
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 19, 2017
Really love working for Wells Fargo Dealer Services but was recently advised if I wanted to keep my job I would need to relocate at this time this is not an option for me.
Pros
treated employees well
Cons
the idea of them centralizing departments out of this area

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.