Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 17,172 reviews matching the search
solid place to work
Teller (Current Employee) –  OregonJuly 21, 2017
I dont want to review my work right now. Didnt realize there was a character minimum for this, seems kinda weird but I guess this is a great site for free.
productive fun workplace
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 21, 2017
Great place to work with fun people, fast pace, constantly changing. great benefits and 401k available. laid back environment with advancement potential
Pros
fun people and environment
always on the phone
Business Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 21, 2017
This company is a non stop always on the phone always kept me busy. The hours will depend on what position you do. In the call center the hours are based off of shift preference.
benefits
Cons
Team was great management wasn't
Application System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2017
Loved everyone that I worked with, but management didn't really support you. The always chose the end user over you. Unless you have been there for 10+ years there is no growth
Good Company
Bankruptcy Specialist I-III (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 21, 2017
Good Company to work for
Management is very supportive of development and advancement.
Most enjoyable part is seeing the outcome of the hard work you do.
Company has good people working in it but poor management and structure.
Teller (Current Employee) –  UtahJuly 21, 2017
The company has lots of great people, you can make decent money and the hours are great. Unfortunately the feeling that comes down from higher up in the company is not a good one. The impression that they give sometimes is that employees are inherently bad or incompetent and that if a customer is unsatisfied then it must be your fault as the employee. Even if it has nothing to do with you, like the customer being upset with a policy. This does not happen all the time and the overall attitude is a positive one. Trying to move up in the company is incredibly difficult right now.
Pros
Good people, happy work environment.
Cons
Little opportunity for advancement.
Fast pace but laid back at the same time
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJuly 21, 2017
Great place to work. Good benefits as well as retirement plan. A lot of favoritism shown in my time here. Overall, not a bad job at all. Not sure about the employee advancement here because I have not seen but a handful of people move up.
high expectations no support
Personal Banker II (Current Employee) –  Ponte Vedra, FLJuly 21, 2017
Constant misinformation for both employees and customers. Next to impossible to fulfill simple requests because of over complexity of simple processes.
Pros
Brief change from sales goals
Cons
Misguided management
I love it
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJuly 20, 2017
Sometimes you might find people that start working at Wells to not have a pation to help customers and those are the first one to get kicked out of the company. I love the fact that we are all customer service now and we left the selling pressure aside which means we dont stress over numbers no more and believe me we all love it. I can see a long time career in here, but believe me you need to actually show off if you want to get promoted. Overall I like this place and I would stay for as long as I can
Pros
Good Pay time Off, No more Selling to Customer which lead to less stress, Management are always willing to talk and HR rocks.
Cons
A lot of Changes in the company.
Production
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 20, 2017
Make sure you are a well rounded person whie employed here. Plenty of opportunity for promotions, downside policy changes happen frequently so be able to keep up.
N/a
Sales Recruiter - Retail Banking Team (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 20, 2017
Very Political and fast paced. Need to know how to play the corporate game. Great opportunity for growth once you get your foot in the door. Do your homework!
Underwriting
Underwriting (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2017
Pull reports, make sure team members review 2-3 loans a day each, typical day consists of multiple tasks and conference calls about files if tasking back for more information
great place to work
Teller (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2017
great management, learned a lot about WF customer service culture, did my best to reduce risk of exposure and made sure i processed all the transactions accurately. I had a great experience there
Horrible
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 20, 2017
I use to work part time at wells as a Equipment Operator at the CIC building in Charlotte, its Horrible there. Management is horrible.. team leads are also. I wouldn't recommend no one to work in this department maybe someone right out of high school cause this is the type of behavior that works there. They micro manage like you are a kindergarten. I CANT!! and didn't.
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
Poor management/leads..
Typical Large Financial Institution
Analytic Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 20, 2017
Large bank with almost 300k employees. Job salaries are on the lower end and working your way up is tough. Lots of people in middle management positions that were promoted due to tenure and not actual performance. There are worse places to work I guess. There is not anything special about this place. I've made good friends and worked with some talented individuals, but the lack of care from upper management with their own agenda's is a killer to morale. You will make more money leaving and coming back then by in-line job promotions. There is no reward for loyalty here.
Good benefits
Bankruptcy Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJuly 20, 2017
Wells Fargo has good benefits. Work Life balance is easy to achieve. I have ample time off from work. I have no issues when it comes to needing and getting time off.
The pay is okay and management could be better.
A Good Company, Not The Best People
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AzJuly 20, 2017
They say they have a culture that represents Wells Fargo's culture of caring, and yes, they make every effort to find people that have that ideology but frankly most of the employees there do not live by their company's culture at all.
Pros
Great company, work/life balance and benefits
Cons
Most employees are fake and rude to others
Fast paced
Implementation Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2017
Must be organized, able to communicate well and multi-task while demonstrating strong collaborative skills. Teamwork is encouraged but also much individual accountability. WF does promote career development and growth to new positions.
Pros
Good retirement plan and competative benefits/PTO
Started off great...
Executive Resolution QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJuly 20, 2017
When I initially started at Wells Fargo, the culture was all about their employees. It was easy to see that the company's outlook was if you take care of your employees, they will take care of your customer's. As time progressed, it was more about the profit and money. It very much became a culture of employees just being a number. The employee morale continues to decline.
Challenging Role
Dot Net Full-Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 20, 2017
It was really good atmosphere to work with. I got so many challenges in the work. I really love working in such atmosphere. Get lot of support from the co-employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.