Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in United States

Found 13,199 reviews matching the search
wonderful company
Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 26, 2016
This company provided so much support and gave you the tools to be successful! Would still be there had the bottom not fell out in the mortgage division.
Pros
the people, the leadership and the innovation
my over all rating
Teller (Current Employee) –  Willis, TXAugust 26, 2016
I've moved but overall lots of room for growth, easy team member's, great incentives. The time here I've learned so much and become a more successful leader in my role.
Summary
National Business Banking Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAAugust 26, 2016
I enjoy working at Wells Fargo but the drawback is that the pay scale isn't satisfacatory for me. It will take me too long to move up to be making the wage that I require.
Great place to work but the pay is not good in anyway
Home Equity Collector I (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 25, 2016
Day at work is management for the most part are awesome, the company as a whole just does not pay their employees.The bonus structure is no a good one no real room for advancement.
Pros
Awesome enviroment
Cons
Salary
Career
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 25, 2016
Exceeded monthly goal of 200 account acquisitions for 60 consecutive months while exceeding quarterly
sales goals 150-200%. Increased revenues and client retention by independently developing new strategies
to penetrate different market segments including high net worth.
Named "Superstar" Personal Banker for 8 consecutive quarters.
A highly enthusiastic workplace that encourages growth.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAAugust 25, 2016
Wells Fargo was a great job to help introducing me to the real world. I learned a lot about how to interact with people in an orderly and professional manner. My managers were great because they provided a workplace that suited my strengths and allowed me to improve some of my weaknesses. I loved being able to associate with so many people, both co-workers and customers.
Decent Work Environment
Lead Bank Teller/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 25, 2016
typical day is pretty steady, when it comes to the first, third and the fifteenth of the month we get a pretty heavy work load. I definitely learned a lot while working with this company, had a big part in my customer service development. management can be lazy depending on location. Co workers were ok.
Strong support system
Lending Manager II - Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 25, 2016
Our senior management team is hands on with us and our directs. They provide support and insight to any changes within our culture and company. They have an open door policy which means it easy to approach them with any type of concern or just normal conversation.
It all depends which location you work.
Licensed Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 25, 2016
During my time with the company, I had six different managers I was working under. Some of the managers made it very difficult to go to work where others made each day go by fast by their energy and dedication. There is a lot of growth opportunity, but again it all depends who you are working under if they are willing to help you grow.
Pros
Growth opportunity
Cons
Disliked health benefits
5 on overall ratings
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDAugust 25, 2016
Working there was an excellent experience. I was able to apply my skills and was a great assess to the company. Being able to do all tasks as assigned. A wonderful work environment, My manager always encouraged growth.
Pros
Ability to grow
Cons
The bank was downsizing
It was a ok company
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 25, 2016
The Bank was a very robotic type of business. It was not a flexible company and it was not easy to deal with. It was hard to get transferred to another department.
good company to work for
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 25, 2016
Good company to work for and has good benefits. Did not like the compensation structure, made it difficult to meets sales goals would have been decent to get paid for what sales you made. With Wells Fargo it was all or nothing.
Interesting Atmosphere in Older Downtown Building
Teller (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 24, 2016
Banking is an interesting field of work. It is nice to be able to meet so many different people everyday. The regulars get to know you and begin to feel their visits to the bank are very enjoyable. The work atmosphere is different than any other field. There is no room to move ahead or grow in the this particular line of work. However the benefits are nice depending on the company.
Pros
Hour lunches in a classy downtown setting
Excellent work incentives
Mortgage Processor Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJAugust 24, 2016
Best company I've worked for. Lots of benefits and bonus. Lots of employee moral boosters and incentives. Company cared for employers and showed it in a monetary sense as well as moitvating guides.
Pros
bonus
Cons
layoffs
Friendly Management
Sr. Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 24, 2016
Management is very cool. They know the importance of taking care of employees. Technologies used here are cutting edge. I really enjoyed working with my team there.
Fast Paced Sales Enviornment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 24, 2016
Wells Fargo requires a fast-paced selling environment. Must reach monthly and quarterly sales goals. Co-workers are great, creating a great work environment. Must have great customer service skills since customers are mainly concerned about their own money,
Wells Fargo
Consumer Loan Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXAugust 24, 2016
Great company. Great People. Career progression can be challenging depending on the department. But a overall great place to work.
Great Place
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2016
Worked 3rd shift at Wells Fargo's Distribution Center with a great team. Loved the team building and overall atmosphere of the work place.
Pros
The Shift allowed for plenty of time for my family.
Good work environment!
Financial Advisor, Inbound Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 24, 2016
Wells Fargo has a comfortable environment, and they are sales and customers service driven. They give you opportunity to grow with the company and try other departments. Also has some great benefit options (health, 401k, legal, etc).
Pros
Good work environment, full benefits, opportunity to grow with company!
Fast Paced and Fun
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXAugust 24, 2016
Everyone who works there is great and always willing to teach you things. If you can sell their products you can get promoted quickly but don't let the stress get to you or it makes for a miserable experience.