Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 14,258 reviews matching the search
Bankruptcy Specialist III (Contract Position) (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAJanuary 16, 2017
I worked a project with this company, it had some good perks however, I wished I would have gotten hired permanently before the project closed.
Very comfortable place to work
Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 16, 2017
Comfortable work place. Very nice people and helpful people to work with. Comfortable hours and family originated place for you to work at.
research redemation
Research/Remediation Rep (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 16, 2017
Wells Fargo great place to work as far as the money and the advancements. Wells Fargo down fall is the management that runs the departments they are allowed to make a person income to their personal input meaning if they don't like you they can fire you without a doubt, I feel that is not fair or the way a large corporation should be ran. Other then that I loved it will still be there if it wasn't for a certain manager that was racist.
Great Place to Work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 16, 2017
I was placed there on a 18 month contract to manage an office of about 100 people. My managers were great, I enjoyed working with the culturally diverse staff in my group. I would have like to be hired on full time.
My typical day was a lot of space management, on-boarding, moving phone extensions and meeting planning. I learned about functioning in a large office with managers off site. My co-workers were great!
Pros
Great Pay, Nice environment
Cons
Wasn't hired on permanent
productive learning experience
Member of Credit Card Collections Team. Based (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 13, 2017
The training class was fun and helpful. A normal day at work would be going in a few minutes early to get set up at your computer and log into all of the programs that you would be using then making and receiving phone calls. There was a good level of competition between coworkers to earn bonuses and awards as top performers.
Pros
Benefits, overtime, wages
Cons
repetative, strict
Stressful work enviironment
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 13, 2017
They were always on me about my call time and about sales. Now they have gotten in trouble for the sales emphasis which created problems especially in the branches. It was a very stressful place most of the time.
Pros
Some good people; good benefits
Cons
Hard to work with their sales emphasis
perfect job for recent high school graduates
Collector I (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2017
I currently work in credit card collections department. Working here isn't terrible but it's not something I would want to continue doing for a long time. Job gets repetitive not easy to advance in the position. They advertise that it's easy to bonus each month but in reality less than have the front end collections department bonuses each month. If your not in the top collectors on your team they threaten termination which I didn't like at all. Other than that I enjoy the people I work with the pay is decent for a call center job. We have a lot of fun and talking to customers is usually easy it's rare when you get a customer who is very harsh. Only other thing I would say is it is a decent company to work for but not a good company to bank with.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Working for a company you don't agree or bank with
Worked independently as a Mortgage Originator
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 13, 2017
My position was a Mortgage Loan Originator. My salary was base plus commission thus I could make as mush as I wanted depending on me. If I didn't work hard my income was low but that was no ones fault but my own. Job security was great because I enjoyed what I did. Job culture was great because I enjoyed getting out and meeting new people.
Pros
Income potential and meeting new people
VP Brokerage Operations
Vice President of Operations (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 13, 2017
During my tenure, I led teams within the brokerage operations sector of the firm. When Wells Fargo acquired Wachovia, I chose not to relocate to St. Louis, MO and accepted a very nice severance package from the company.
learned alot
Collector Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 13, 2017
You get out what you put in. I was working 60 Hrs a week and the opportunities where there just some people rather help advance there friends then then the person putting in the work.
i enjoy my time there and will definetely recommend it
Accountant (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJanuary 13, 2017
Wells Fargo was a great company to work with. I had a very supportive environment. the company strongly encourage the employee's growth.
Wells Fargo
Senior Trust Advisor, VP (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 13, 2017
A sales driven culture that is cut-throat and competitive. Management cares not about the employees only about the bottom line. i do not recommend them as an employer.
Pros
Cons
competitive
Professional workplace
Loan Service Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 13, 2017
My being able to assist struggling customers is what made me most proud of my job. Here is where I was able to learn all of my computer skills. I was with this company for quite a few years and was counted on to train new fellow employees due to the company having new hires quite a bit, the fact that my training would assist in those new employees also being able to move up in the company made me very proud.
Benefits
Great Work Environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Wells Fargo is hands down a great place to work at. The people work well together and if you get good managers your experience will be beyond amazing. The only downside would be the fear of losing your job especially as a teller, personally I worked for the company for 4 years and loved it and wanted to grow with Wells for as long as I could but was short and unfortunately let go, It's hard when you put so much time and effort into the job. Overall though amazing experience.
Pros
great people
Cons
fear of losing job handling money
Great company to work for.
Quality Assurance Analyst 3 (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 13, 2017
I worked at Wells for 37 years and found it to be an excellent company to work for. They have good benefits and great PTO policy. I would love to get re-hired by them.
overall summary
Operations Clerk (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 13, 2017
the company is a good business to work for, with excellent benefits and coworkers. team management show good leadership.
Cons
turn around time for employment
Work at Wells
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLJanuary 13, 2017
The Company is a good company to work for. Wells has a good training program and there is a lot of room to move up in the company.
Pros
Great Benefits
AG Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTJanuary 13, 2017
Management was not so great, they were too hard on some employees in my opinion. Not every employee is the same, therefore they should not all be expected to do what the "top" employee does.
Effective work environment
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 13, 2017
I absolutely loved working here. Wells Fargo taught me a lot about what it means to be a good employee. My work ethic is molded and formed from the management I was giving throughout my Wells Fargo career. Excellent place to work for.
Productive work environment
Home Preservation Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 12, 2017
A typical work day at Wells Fargo is all about routine. If you have a routine you always have an idea of how your day will end.
At Wells Fargo learning is a every day thing, in a changing environment there's always more to learn.
Management likes to stay engaged and always inspiring employees to get involved. My co-workers are easy going and flowing with positive energy. The hardest part of the job is communicating decisions that aren't in the favor of the borrower. The most enjoyable part of working in this position is saving homes from going into foreclosure.
Pros
Great benefits, Salary
Cons
Maintenance, and working Martin Luther King day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.