Wells Fargo
7,570 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

Fun place to work and very competitive
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Bethlehem PAJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day at work was very busy and competitive. I learned about managing accounts and helping customers with their banking needs. Management was very respectful and always happy to help. All the coworkers were outgoing and respectful to one another. The hardest part of the job was reaching the amount of transferred customers to the sales department since they were not agreeing with the product offered to them. The most enjoyable part of the job was the training provided that was knowledgeable to help each customer based on their banking needs.
Professional, fun, work environment
REO Closing Supervisor (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 24, 2015
I greatly enjoy working at Wells Fargo in the REO Closing department. I have been with the company now for 8 years and in that time I've had the opportunity for promotions on several occasions and have been successful in moving up 3 times. I am currently a Supervisor in the closing department and continue to have many opportunities to grow each and every day.
not the best job if you are a student
teller (Former Employee), texasJanuary 24, 2015
not the best job if you are a student, it is a sales job and most of the time you are helping costumers with deposits and payments
Great work environement
Consultant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: excellent place to work
Cons: consulting and restricted daily responsibilty
Wells Fargo was a great place to hone my skills and learn new technologies. Everyone of my peers were helpful and knowledgeable and willing to teach about daily duties and in-house software
Productive and Fun Environment
"Core" - Employee (Former Employee), Homewood, ALJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: not a strict environment as long as you done your job.
Cons: moving our team we started from the ground up to another campus.
I enjoyed working for Wells Fargo. I miss all the Managers and Employees that I developed a relationship with over the three years. I had the privilege to work in three departments of the Settlement Process and feel that I have been through college and learn so much. The knowledge learned is much appreciated and hope to be able to share with another Company in my near future.
Good benefits
Quality Assurance Analyst II (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: allowed to participate in various charity events.
Cons: alot of meetings
Great company overall. Enjoyed being able to work independently with a reasonable mandated timeframe on completion of projects.
Customer Service
Collections Specialist/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 24, 2015
A great company to work for and a typical day is handling inbound and outbound calls regarding second mortgage and equity loans.
Very Structured
Loan Document Specialist (Aerotek) (Former Employee), Elkridge, MDJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: short breaks are timed sometimes
I do have days that I enjoy working at this organization because, of the tons of six sigma training that you learn. However some days I wish it wasn't as structured sometimes, it can get very old. I sometime like a good balance of unstructured and structured environment
good company
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJanuary 23, 2015
great company.
lots to learn
always working with new people
Poor corporate environment
Customer Sales and Service Representative - Banker (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAJanuary 23, 2015
A poor corporate environment that does not provide for innovative ideas or doing what is best for the customer. Handcuffed to meaningless quotas and bogged down by non income producing paperwork that yields no real value. Poor accountability in the company.
Awesome place to gain experience
Phone Banker 1 (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJanuary 23, 2015
I would say Wells Fargo is a great bank to get experience from if wanting to enter the Financial world. The pay was competitive and they tried to make a hard job as fun as possible.
Fast Pace environment
Phone Banker I (Former Employee), Columbia, SCJanuary 23, 2015
Helping customers with their accounts the best way I can. Satisfying upset customers.
Fun challenging job but poopr management
Teller (Former Employee), Grants Pass, ORJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: decent pay, paid holidays off
Cons: skipped breaks, poor management involvement, and 30 min lunches for a 10 hour shift
A normal day at wells fargo I would show up and set up my station and just get right to helping my customers. My coworkers and management never really acknowledged anyone coming on shift. I learned alot about banking and fraud which I really enjoyed but when it came to needing help from a manager they were never around, they were not very involved and spent more time outside smoking cigarettes and socializing. But i did enjoy helping my customers.
Was responsible for the overall performance of the the branch.
Store Manager (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Was a great company when i started then our customers started to be just an account number. Management was not on the right page.
A great company to work for with opportunities to grown.
Loan Processor/Customer Service (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: empiloyee appreciation
I learned the mortgage industry from the front end to closing I worked 12 plus year with this company loved the work family I gain over the years.
Cohesive work enviroment
Mortgage Business Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Definitely loved this company. Enjoyed the team of professionals. The employees as well as management made this an enjoyable place to work. Great benefits. No micro-managing. Nice facility to work in as well. The company offered a lot of opportunities for knowledge building.
Challenging and fun to work for
Teller (Former Employee), Upper Darby, PAJanuary 23, 2015
Always goals to reach within Wells Fargo making it easy for you to get promotion if one was available and if you meant all of your goals for the month. The rewards from the company were good, I was number for the store I work in, I was sent to luncheons and game pro and the district and regional Manager came to the store personally to meet me and give me my rewards certificate. They really do appreciate their staff
productive
Teller/Cashier (Current Employee), Lehigh Acres, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: we get bouns
My review is
its a busy company and learn something new everyday
co workers are fun to work with
the hardest part is drive thru when you have a lots of cars waiting
Fair place of employment
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Fair place to work if you are looking for a job in the banking or accounting field.
Enjoyed the experience and would return to the workforce is provided an opportunity.
Senior Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: worked from home, constant contact allowed with team members.
Cons: some managers were tasked with decisions that were not fully vetted or understood.
The work was refreshing in that I was a hybrid employee that seamlessly transitioned from process improvement to process and procedure documentation onward to training development and delivery. The management teams were engaged in the full life cycle and allowed the team to provide feedback as well as improvements.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more