Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 16,716 reviews matching the search
Enjoyed Working with Wellsfargo
Home Preservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ALJune 23, 2017
I really enjoyed working as a home preservation specialist. Everyone was friendly and helped one another. I loved working for this company so much I have recently applied for another position with Wellsfargo. Awesome co workers and managers.
Pros
Everyone helped one another. Work life balance
Cons
job ended
fantastic work environment
Service Manager 2 (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJune 23, 2017
the hours are sometimes long once you reach management, but the job itself can be rewarding. i had some of the most amazing managers and employees while working for this company and i learned so much. it is a company that i loved working for and the only complaint i ever had was being a salaried employee and only being compensated for 40 hours when i was working over 60 most weeks. my commute and time away from my family is why i ultimately left the company, but overall, i recommend them as an employer
Pros
great benefits, great people
Cons
overworked
great break room
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNJune 23, 2017
taking lots of incoming calls just did don't like the part where you had to make a sell to every caller and no breaks in between calls made it stressful.
Pros
always got 40 hours a week
Cons
no breaks in between calls
Desktop Lan Engineer Senior/Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJune 23, 2017
The people on my are friendly and knowledgeable. People on other teams are very friendly also. Work has been very steady. I have learned a lot at Wells Fargo.
Fast paced, very goal-oriented
Financial Crimes Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJune 23, 2017
The phone bank is very much about your numbers more than you as a person. Once the selling goal stopped things got much easier and more fun. Talking with customers was the best part, there are some wonderful people in the world.
Challenging and keeps you on busy
Research and Remediation Analyst Executive Office (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJune 23, 2017
Researched customer's concerns to see how and if able to assist
Learned about different Lines of Businesses within Wells Fargo
Keeping up with the work load was challenging, but keeps you busy
New learning experiences every day
Good job for developing a resume of experience
PERSONAL BANKER (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJune 23, 2017
Loved the work I did. Training was great! At the time, it was high pressure sales. Organization gave you opportunity to think outside the box and implement strategies to generate leads. Were given opportunities to coach tellers and assist customers in order to identify cross selling opportunities. Work culture was fun, but also got really busy and at times stressful. There is no being timid here. You must be confident and knowledgeable about the products you sell.
Loan verification analyst II
Loan Verification Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 23, 2017
I love it here would not change it for the world it is a very challenging place there is also constant change which keeps me motivated. I enjoy learning something new
productive environtment, caring people
Teller (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 23, 2017
Very friendly atmosphere, moderate working pace, very diverse.
very easy to learn just have to be very careful when handling cash and counting the currency. Best part of the job is when we get donuts from dunking donuts.
Pros
Great benefits, long breaks, friendly customers.
Cons
you can lose your job from mishandling money
Worst Job Ever
Bank teller (Former Employee) –  Calallen, TXJune 23, 2017
They play favorites, they have horrible sales tactics (they got sued for it so I don't think they have that anymore) but it was still so horrible. The staff was always talking about each other and management never did anything about it. Place just sucked!!!
Pros
Pay is good for a teller
Cons
Sucks
Productive balanced fun environment.
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CAJune 22, 2017
A typical day at work is a morning greet, small talk, and following up on emails and goals. I have learned how to sales pitch and manage time and tasks. Management is willing to help but does expect to see hard work and dedication. It is a busy environment but can be fun.
Pros
Schedule Meeting new people Free lunches
Cons
Commute
Super sales-y and customer service
Teller (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 22, 2017
Very sales oriented and transactional. We had a script to follow and were suppose to offer products to every customer we worked with. This company definitely valued sales over everything. There was a lot of pressure to make your sales quota, which wasn't too hard if you were a pushy salesman. Felt like I was always pressured to push sales on to people (this company would do anything for someone to come open a bank account.) Overall management was pretty good. You do get close and become friends with everyone you work with. Were very flexible with my schedule when I was in school. There are good opportunities for advancement if you want to follow the typical path in the branch world (teller, banker, service manager, etc.). But I had a very hard time finding an advanced position when I received my college degree. Which is why I ended up leaving the company.
Pros
Fun people to work with
Cons
trying job, very transaction and sales oriented
Working as a teller at Wells Fargo
Teller (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 22, 2017
Every day at work is rewarding. Team members encourage and support one another.
Management is supportive of career goals and works to help you develop into the role that you're hoping to move toward.
Pay/benefits are good.
benefits are amazing
Research/Remediation Associate (FET) (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2017
Wells Fargo definitely has some of the best benefits that I have seen from a company in a long time. Medical and dental is amazing as well as vision along with other perks such as a 401k in which WF matches up to 6% of your contribution and provide every employee with a 1-2% dividend deposited into their 401k every April.
benefits
Cons
management
pretty great
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIJune 22, 2017
pretty great to work for many options but needs to work on ways to transfer their employee faster. good benefit, would like more hands on training. They promote within the company.
Pros
promotion and raises and benefit and vacation
Cons
hours
Not a good place for a career
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 22, 2017
Management gives no support also not helpful with current loans. Training is not helpful to real life situations. Also check to see if your branch has a bad rap. Makes it hard to sell to others.
comfortable place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJune 22, 2017
BB&T was a great place to learn about banking. What to do and what not to do when it comes to your financial life. i had great supervisors.
BB&T was a great place to get get my foot in the door when it came to call center experience
Pros
great benefits
Cons
the hours i had to work
Good place to start.
Premier One Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 22, 2017
Wells Fargo is a solid and reliable employer. In many business lines it is a great place to start and learn an industry. Like any organization, there are pros and cons.
Wells Fargo PM
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 22, 2017
Although they are working toward a great PM program they are currently in chaos and are not sufficiently transitioning from technology to Project management.
Pros
Good PM Plan with Some Management on Board
Cons
Many tech managers that do not really understand PM
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 22, 2017
Was receptive. Can move up if you try hard. Management was good. The hardest part was standing for 6 - 8 hours a day. Co-workers love to get together & get along well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval