Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 18,382 reviews matching the search
Great Company, with great benefits
Home Preservation Leader (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 19, 2017
They take care of their employees, far as benefits. Salary needs to improve 100%. In my department, it could be very stressful, but I do it for my customers everyday.
productive workplace with ideal work life balance
Senior Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CASeptember 19, 2017
productive workplace with ideal work life balance. Flexible working hours lots of fun activities to do and great place to get yourself trained in banking domain
It is a good place to work
Teller (Current Employee) –  Kerrville, TXSeptember 19, 2017
It's a decent place to work. The company provides great pay and benefits, but its also just another retail job. Once you learn about the job, there's nothing else to learn until (and if) you move up. The only way to move up is to apply to an open position and go through a couple interviews. If for whatever reason the position is modified or altered ( for instance going from a 30 hr position to 40 hr) then you have to start all over from scratch and reapply and redo the interviews.
Fun and enjoyable workplace
Senior Executive Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 19, 2017
Workplace is very fun. Teams hold friendly competitions against each other around work metrics. Especially during the busy season all managers work to let each representative know they are appreciated.
manaagement
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 19, 2017
management at wells fargo bank didn`t care about there enployee.they let us struggle,they don`t send help when we needed help and the manager did what they what too.when you complain to higher management they don`t do nothing.
benefits
Cons
help
Banker
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 19, 2017
As a banker you are a seller.
Do not get it confused in any way you are there is push product. The manager only cares about how much you can sell and that is it.
Pros
You sell no one will bother you
Cons
You do not sell they will bother you.
Good benefits
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  South Orange, NJSeptember 19, 2017
The pay and benefits are great, but there is no true work-life balance. Corporate politics make it difficult to move up especially when you are doing well.
it is okay
Wells Fargo Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 19, 2017
It is fast passed at wells fargo you learn a lot about customer service, sales, and relationship building. the people are amazing to work with it is a very close enviornment
If you want long term but depending on management and area for growth within the company.
Teller/Service Manager II (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 19, 2017
In the 5 years of being with the company I have held 6 different jobs but the amount of work I was doing and the salary I was getting paid did not add up. Very competitive when it comes job growth now with the sales goals being taken away. I love the direction they are and have been moving towards but a lot of team members feel that you will be "stuck" longer since numbers are what set you apart from others.
Good
Sr.NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Decatur, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Verizon Wireless, is an American company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications, that offers wireless telecommunications products and services. With 146 million subscribers as of April 2017, Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless telecommunications provider in the United States.
Good work balance
Business Systems Consultant 3 (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 19, 2017
I like working here. It has a good work/life balance. Very good management. And it also is very considerate of your personal life. I was a contractor so I never went perm.
Over all a good place to work
LEAD TELLER (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COSeptember 19, 2017
Very competitive and sales oriented. Also a daily morning huddle to keep the positivity going. You got to build relationships with the customers and help them with any issue they had.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Written Script, that had to be said word by word.
Challenging deadlines and long hours
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 19, 2017
Lots of projects. Deadlines change a lot and requires adjustment of planning, etc. Some Projects use Agile and Waterfall with different work efforts included.
Pros
big projects
Cons
lot of meetings - long hours
Great Work Place
Teller (Former Employee) –  South DakotaSeptember 19, 2017
As a teller, we worked with customers all day. It was fast paced and needed to know the laws of banking(which they train you on). The culture is very open and friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people next me. The hardest part is the policy changes. There is always something always changing.
Part A claims Ruined my overall opinion of wells
Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IASeptember 19, 2017
Part A claims was a joke. A really high turn over with employees. Grading wasn't realistic. It was a pass or fail system. if you got 99 percent on a claim you failed because it wasn't 100 percent. This made it impossible for anyone to do well. The week I left Wells Fargo another 13 people left that same week. I hear Part A claims still has a high turn over rate.
Fun place to work for
Service banker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 19, 2017
Enjoyed working for the company.
Good company to work for.
Great teamwork.
Good pay.
Good benefits.
Good atmosphere.
Good hour flexibility.
Good manner.
Decent Job
Teller (Current Employee) –  Old Saybrook, CTSeptember 19, 2017
This was a good starting place to work at. The managers and other employees were mostly nice, although there were some times where I did not agree with their practices.
My wells rivew
Loss Prevention Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLSeptember 19, 2017
ery pleasant work environment over there, senior management are very cooperative. Good place to work with tons of opportunities.Great Place to Work. Was there for over 5 years, They invest in their people by providing training and offering bonus and merit increases. It is a great company.
Pros
Good place to work with tons of opportunities
Great benefits!
Financial Crimes Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 19, 2017
I felt right at home at Wells Fargo. My coworkers, and customers were like family to me. I would recommend Wells Fargo to everyone-- in fact, I've referred family members and friends!
Pros
Great workplace environment, and awesome benefits!
Cons
Competitive
Wells Fargo Bank
Business Banking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Solana Beach, CASeptember 18, 2017
Great place to work and develop a career.
I definitely recommend this company to anyone who is inclined to follow a career path in banking and finance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.