Wells Fargo
6,117 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

Corporate company with growth advancement
Collection Representative (Former Employee), Chester PAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: bonus based department
Cons: bonus taken away
Very friendly environment with positive co-workers. The hours sometimes were hard raising young children, however things worked themselves out.
Flexible work schedule
Financial Crimes Analyst (Current Employee), MinneapolisJuly 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: limited ability for advancement, pay not commensarute with education
Flexible work schedule with limited supervision. Pay based on years of service and vague review. Lack of acknowledging education with commensurate pay.
Be careful
Software Tester/QA (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2014
Pros: lunch whenever. flex time. ""nice"" (acting) people
Cons: very bad management, they want you to hang yourself with the freedom, ""nice"" (acting) people = fake
All in all, banks will let you go with no warning. Until then, things can go fairly smooth.
Vey very great company, they teach you a lot about sales and interaction to customers.
A teller has (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: fun, exciting, carring, just fantastic.
Cons: none at all.
Apply here and you will not only feel at peace but like you also belong at this place you wont have to worry about NOT good enough they will teach you all you need to know.
quiet and nice
Lead Teller (Current Employee), St George UTahJuly 21, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: short breaks
standing for the whole shift takes a toll on you as a teller, but overall good job.
Productive and Rewarding
Collections Representative (Former Employee), MilwaukeeJuly 21, 2014
Lot of growth opportunity here at wells fargo. Great supportive supervisors. had opportunity to meet a lot of people here
productive
Teller Banking Representative (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJuly 21, 2014
Pros: different shifts of hour.
Cons: short breaks
It was a great experience. What I like about that job is that basically once you learn how to operate and use the system that's all u need because everyday is the same nothing changes.I've learned to work with large amount of money and do multiple transactions. I didn't find nothing hard of that particular job becase is just a matter of learning and – more... understanding than everything else seems easy. – less
excellent breakroom
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Reno, NVJuly 21, 2014
Pros: awesome breakroom
Cons: cant think of any
Answering 200+ inbound calls per day, maintaing a personable and friendly demeanor, kept a smile in my voice, offered new services such as home loans,student loans, renters insurance, credit cards etc.
Very friendly work enviroment
Client Service Consultant- Attorney Operations (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2014
Good pay
good benefits
Great environment

Friendly and professional
I enjoyed working with the clients and securing loans
Mortgage Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: good fellow workers, good hours, descent pay
Cons: not much room for advancement in banking
It was enjoyable working with my fellow workers. I made many long term friends that I still have. Wells Fargo is a good institution, especially in the loan department. I enjoyed closing escrows and drawing up mortgages.
great company
Customer service (Former Employee), KSJuly 19, 2014
wells fargo is where i grew the most in my customer service and collection job trite
Merger from Wachovia/World Savings
Teller/Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAJuly 19, 2014
As a previous World Savings employee it is difficult to positively review the job culture of Wells Fargo simply because it was not customer service base or employee friendly. I left Wells Fargo because I did not feel was learning and it was clear that growth was not a possibility if I did not follow the culture that I felt was unethical.
very productive work enviroment
Concierge Security Officer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2014
The typical day of work consist of morning huddle with all staff.
working in the bank is a fast pace enviroment. Everything has to be done quickly and correctly. Always cautious and alert because large amounts of money are involved. I go out of my way to make sure customers needs were met. managed to handle customers questions at once and guided them – more... to bankers for more information. – less
busy
OFFICER/ FINAINCIAL SERVICES (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no coments
great job after college. advancement typical 8 to 10 years. most enjoyable people and team work
Pleasant co-workers/good coffee
Administrative Assistant and Office Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 18, 2014
Pros: good work/life balance, pleasant co-workers, good coffee
Cons: management issues, lack of security (i was laid off and then brought back on) and little to no advancement
WF is a pleasant place to work, but I find the environment a bit dull. My job is 9-5 and we do not get overtime, so I have a good work/life balance.
Great Company w/ Bad Management
Loan Administration Manager (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJuly 18, 2014
Pros: family oriented company
Cons: hiring managers due to "who you know" status and not "what you know"
~ A typical day at work in this particular department was painful. You never know what incorrect information you will receive from the Department Head
~ I learned how to keep my head up with negativity from the Department Head.
~ Management keeps you questioning the integrity of the company
~ My Co-workers tried to stick together due to bad management
~ – more... The hardest part of my job was to listen to my manager take credit for everything, when never completing any
~ The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting good, genuine people that were willing to continue to work under that type of environment. – less
work ethic
Write Down Specialist (Former Employee), Chester PaJuly 18, 2014
the job allowed us to make informed decisions and allowed us a feeling of inclusiveness and special projects were given to those with the previous skill set
Productive and suppotive workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee), Plantation, FloridaJuly 18, 2014
I have loved and enjoyed working for Wells Fargo Bank, the people are great and the culture is fun. Everyone helps and supports each other and everyone works together toward a common goal.
Good place to work place but time consuming.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2014
Worked every day from 8 am to 7 pm. Did same transactions for customers over and over every day. Great company to work for but did not have the luck to work with the best co-workers. A lot of talking behind peoples backs.
Wells Fargo
Business Process Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 18, 2014
Wonderful working experience in a fast-paced environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more