Wells Fargo
8,565 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

same boring thing everyday with little pay
Encoder (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 27, 2015
supervisor cared but his hands were ties,lots of favortism,no appreciation and they didnt listen to our suggestions,,,no appreciations awards and half the time u couldnt find a supervisor
Best company I have worked for yet...
Personal Banker (Current Employee), bay area, caMay 27, 2015
Pros: great pay, benefits, management, many advancement opportunities
Cons: stressful at times
Great job if you're willing to work for what you earn. As a banker, you're expected to sell.. So if you don't wanna sell or aren't good at it, then you might want to look somewhere else. But Wells Fargo definitely works with you through your struggles and coaches you to get better. Best management team I've ever had as well. Great hourly pay, commission sucks tho. Benefits are great. Hardly no work life balance if you're a student as well.
Great workplace
Personal Banker (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJMay 26, 2015
Pros: Ability to meet different people and cliente everyday
Cons: The need for quotas and sales
Wells Fargo is a fast paced work environment. It provides the opportunity for employees to enhance their skills in sales, customer service, working fast paced, and being detailed oriented.
Unstable work enviroment
Mortgage Consultant (Current Employee), West Chester, PAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Income potential
Cons: Operations and job stablility
This is a 100% commission position which lacks job security and career advancement. I am starting a family and need job stability which is not evident here.
Great Place
Bank Teller (Current Employee), North HollywoodMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Always Busy
I really did enjoy working for this company. I really did like my operations manager, she was amazing. We were always busy, so we were always up on our feet but pleasant place.
great place to woek
Loan Processor (Current Employee), Chandler, AZMay 26, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: high turnover
I fell Wells Fargo is a Great place to work very good pay and excellent benefits, flexible schedules full of diversity. i would recommend referring people to this company
Summary
Account Ownership - Customer Service - Foreclosure (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: Excellent Management Team
Cons: None
I worked in a fast environment. Management was awesome and I enjoyed working to give Excellent Customer Service to find a solution for our mortgage holders.
Great enviorment
Teller (Former Employee), Upland, CAMay 26, 2015
Working at Wells Fargo was a pleasure because of the knowledge I received in my course of time working there. It assisted me in becoming a better problem solver, customer service agent, cash handler etc.
customers
teller (Former Employee), floridaMay 26, 2015
customer service is very important to wells Fargo . however it forgets t implement equality on all customers young. hours are great . managers need improvement on attitudes.
Customer Service and knowledge in product
PHONE BANKER 2 (Former Employee), WESTLAKE TXMay 26, 2015
Helping the customer succeed financially and i will make sure their profile is up to date. The most enjoyable part of the job was gaining the trust with the customer, and assist them with having knowledge of other products in their profile that will aid them financially. Management gave me the opportunity to train and advice my co-workers on handle time, increase their daily goal, and at the end of the day increase their daily goal by 2%.
Temp Job
CSSR (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAMay 26, 2015
Pros: More opporunities to advance
Cons: Pressure Employees
Great for a temp job, staff easy to get along with, managers are always supportive, enjoyed working with team and always opportunity for advancement within the company
Casual environment that is constantly changing.
Phone Banker (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 26, 2015
A typical day would include being on the phone 90% of your shift. I worked swing so it was non-stop inbound from customers all over. I learned that majority of my calls may be customers who were very upset because they were unaware of how certain accounts and policies worked. It can be stressful but making those people aware of different options to resolve their issues was always the best solution.
Management was a bit stretched thin at times but having team support of experienced co-workers was very helpful. The hardest part of the job is remembering the many bank processes used for the many different sectors. The most enjoyable was being able to speak with so many different people and more often than not being able to make them happy before the end of the conversation.
Personal and Business Banker
Personal Banker/Business Advocate (Current Employee), Waxahachie, TXMay 26, 2015
Pros: Family atmosphere, Awesome Teamwork
◾Building and managing lifelong customer relationships
◾Understanding customers’ financial needs and showing them how to get the greatest possible value from our products and services
◾Analyzing current customer relationships and proactively contacting customers with recommendations to help them achieve financial success
◾Developing and maintaining relationships with Wells Fargo partners to maximize sales opportunities

Typical day

Review previous customer history and follow up. In addition work with walk in clients and manage their assets, including mortgages, savings, checking and money market accounts, and Certificates of Deposit (CDs). I examine my client's assets, suggests additional banking services, and offers solutions when consulted about financial needs.

I then complete that appointment and then setup future appoints with this client for the future. In addition I ask for referred business to friends and family.

I work with both individuals and Businesses

With Businesses I maintain relationships with small business clients and their owners; gather and load customer information into our system. I then provide appropriate banking products and services for small business clients. In addition I track banking service processes to ensure quality and efficiency and then provide consultancy to business clients and owners for specific financial problems

Helping an individual or Businesses succeed is my objective, It's not about selling a product. Often I will sit with a customer and offer a financial review and discuss ways I can help their business grow, or teaching a new couple on budgeting and or building credit and how they spend their money. I offer the entire menu and not just the appetizer What opportunities I can help them to succeed and seeing the effects of my coaching is extremely rewarding.
Great Company and Great Place to Work
Client Service Officer (Current Employee), El Monte, CAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Career Development and Diverse Culture
Cons: Small Yearly Raises
Wells Fargo is an awesome company to work for. They care about your personal development and help you succeed. The work environment is relaxed and your co-workers are always available to help.
Team work
Teller (Current Employee), middletown,ctMay 26, 2015
Exceptional place to work for, company recognizes there employees.Great place to work for, also fun and a fast paste environment.the hardest part of my job is fear of robery
Productive sales focused..
Business Payroll Sales Representative (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 25, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Great benefits, flexible work balance, and fun people to work with. The challenge was the commute and strong sales initiatives. It can be difficult to achieve sales quotas.
Great Review
Online CSR (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 25, 2015
Wells fargo is a great company you can grow with. The company not only makes sure that their customers are satisfied but their employees as well
productive fun workplace
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCMay 25, 2015
Great atmosphere to work in. Managers don't "micro-manage" and let you get you work done. All of my peers are nice and very helpful.
It's alright
Financial Analyst, Commercial Banking (Current Employee), Shelton, CTMay 25, 2015
Decent job out of college. Slow advancement. Plan to switch out of commercial banking asap. All junior employees are treated eactly the same regardless of skill level or productivity. Bonus is terrible.
Collections
Collector II (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 25, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: none
A typical day at work was from 7 to 3:30. I had to be logged onto the phones right at 7:00 AM to take inbound and outbound calls from customers who had delinquent calls and analyze the account to see if the customer would qualify for a program or suggest solutions to see if they can bring it current. I learned excellent customer skills, multiple computer programs. The management left the decision up the collector on how they could be help. The difficult part of the job sometimes would be that you could not assist the person because they used all up options they had. The co workers were great we collaborated on different practices, policies and compliance to keep everyone u p to date. I certainly learned a lot by being a collector and enjoyed the atmosphere, and the company

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries