Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 14,408 reviews matching the search
productive
Collector I (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJanuary 17, 2017
good job great people and benefits. get to travel a lot. long lunches but have to work some weekends. overtime is good pay. dress code is good and good team leadership
Pros
free lunches at times
Cons
short breaks
Energetic
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 17, 2017
I enjoy working with my customers, that's who drives me to show up for work everyday and do my best. You really feel like part of a team when you show up to work every morning. The pay is competitive and bonuses help turn over go down.
liked the atmoshphere
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 17, 2017
I really enjoyed the atmosphere, but I did not like working only 15 hours per week. It was not enough to live on or pay my bills.
again with thte questions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Antioch, CAJanuary 17, 2017
its not that good of a company they use they're employees as Proust mangers are biased in who they promote now is this suffice for me to go forward.
Organized, High Stress, yet fun environment to work
Consumer Loan Underwriter/ Office of the President (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 17, 2017
I loved working at Wells Fargo. I was able to help several customers/borrowers throughout my years at Wells. They provided a safe, fun working environment that allowed me to obtain my dream job within the company.
Typical day was taking incoming calls from customers
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJanuary 17, 2017
working along coworkers was a plus. Everyone was there to help each other with any questions related to a call, people really were nice to work with.
I did learn a lot about Home Mortgage Loans, and could help out any questions a customer had.

The hard part about the job was when you got calls about foreclosure that someone was facing.
Pros
Nice working along with team members
Cons
The high sales goals that was expected
Sales (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 17, 2017
Productive good work place.

Good part working with customers, able to help with their needs by offering right choices to allow customer piece of mind.
good
good
Great working enviorment
Call Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 17, 2017
Great Company, great management, great benefits. I love interacting with others. I enjoy my job. There isn't anything hard about my job
dont recomend this job
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 17, 2017
the collection I had to collect at the time I was there was ridiculous
every year sales went up and they took more things to sell
self starter
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 17, 2017
Answer phone calls from clients and service their accounts and promote bank products such as saving accounts, loans, CDs, credit cards, insurance, checking accounts
Not a place to work!!!
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Port St. Lucie, FLJanuary 17, 2017
If you are looking for a paycheck then work here.

There is no work life balance they make you plan all of your 4 weeks of vacation for the year.
for specific people
Teller (Former Employee) –  Carmel Valley, CAJanuary 17, 2017
A good company with good benefits. However, a lot depends on your management team.
I, personally, enjoyed communicating with customers and solving their financial needs. It warmed my heart when after a long day at work,sometimes without breaks, standing on my feet for 8 hours, I had people coming up to me and saying that my referrals helped them in the financial aspects of their lives.
Cons
high traffic, inability to take breaks and lunches on time sometimes, fast paced work environment, standing most of the time
Small cog in a big machine
Information Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 17, 2017
My direct daily team was awesome my report to manager was on the east cost saw him twice in 6 months. I was left on contract and was treated with respect despite being a contractor.
Wells Fargo
MS SKILL 2 , CLRG (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2017
Working here is repetitive, benefits are decent, atmosphere is reflective on how Wells likes to viewed as diverse. People are great management is so so. There is a lot of internal competition, this comes from WELLS used to promote sales ect. You are (ranked) review daily by means of report and statics. As far as growth you are told that you can move up after a year, but you see a lot of employees who have not moved up, you are told you should master your current position before you advance. a typical day at work is sitting and answering customer calls all day, with 15 minutes of break every two hours, management only come around when they want to coach you to improves sales or reports, co worker again are the best part, the hardest part is the constant reports that tell you where your are ranked daily, this is stressful,the people who love working here are the people who are not on the phones. Wells want to to do a lot of bootie kissing...
Pros
decent pay
Cons
mandatory over time, customer bootie kissing
If you like to be micromanaged to death!!!! Then this is your dream job!!!!
Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJanuary 16, 2017
This company seems like a great company to work for until you do something they dont like and become their target and they find a way to fire you!!!!
great place to work at minus the sales pressures
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2017
overall i had a good experience here.
co workers were great. pay got better. training was good. able to work overtime. they have the tools to grow and learn everyday. i didnt mind telling the customer no when not able to process a transaction due to banking regulations.
Pros
people. sundays off.
Cons
branch manager. treat people like a number or sale. sales pressure
productive place to work with career growth opportunities
Phone Banker and Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  West Lake, TXJanuary 16, 2017
Work can be stressful at times. Management and co workers are great. Great work environment with friendly colleagues.
Pros
Benefits and work culture
Cons
Work can be stressful at tiems.
Everything is not what it seems
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 16, 2017
General customer service atmosphere. I don't know that I'm the best person to leave a review for this employer. I can only say that every job is different.
Good
Mortgage Closer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 16, 2017
Good company to work for which has great benefits. They care about taking care of their employees as far as providing them a great work environment. The pay is sufficient.
Customer center
Business Systems Consultant Mgr (Current Employee) –  USAJanuary 16, 2017
Wells Fargo is a provider of banking, mortgage, investing, credit card, insurance, and consumer and commercial financial services. Will definitely recommend wells

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.