Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 17,154 reviews matching the search
Started off great...
Executive Resolution QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJuly 20, 2017
When I initially started at Wells Fargo, the culture was all about their employees. It was easy to see that the company's outlook was if you take care of your employees, they will take care of your customer's. As time progressed, it was more about the profit and money. It very much became a culture of employees just being a number. The employee morale continues to decline.
Challenging Role
Dot Net Full-Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 20, 2017
It was really good atmosphere to work with. I got so many challenges in the work. I really love working in such atmosphere. Get lot of support from the co-employees.
not good
Banker (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, COJuly 20, 2017
Wells Fargo is VERY hard to work for at to work at. The management is not so good and does not care about anything besides you hitting your sales goals.
great work enviornment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAJuly 20, 2017
this company iss honestly one of the est ive ever worked for the show you all the time that your appreciated and they care for everyone on there team!
No work/life balance whatsoever
Personal Banker II (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 20, 2017
I'm honestly absolutely miserable with working here. The pay doesn't equate to the work you do. Furthermore, I work six days a week and my only off day is Sunday. We're severely understaffed and in need of more bankers but they won't hire anymore. When you try to get a promotion, you're blocked. I dread going to work every day and I hate feeling like this. I'm currently looking for another occupation away from Wells Fargo.
Pros
My customers make my day
Cons
NO WORK/LIFE BALANCE. I don't even get a chance to see my children.
Can be good for the right person
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJuly 20, 2017
Its a politics game with advancement. IF you kiss the right behind you will move up no matter what you do or don't know. Otherwise you will be stuck even if you have all the experience and knowledge. Don't suck up and you wont move up.
benefits
Cons
politics in advancement
great team work
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 20, 2017
always moving , a lot of selling to have customers to open new account, achieving daily goals, hardest part was calling customers to have them new accounts over the phone
Pros
8-5 with 2- 10 minutes break
nice co-worker
Undergraduate Admission Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 19, 2017
positive energy. nice co-workers. no benefits for part time. have two 15 minutes breaks and 30 minutes lunch when you work 8 hours per day. Flexible schedule.
Collector 3 (Current Employee) –  Irving, TX 75063July 19, 2017
Make collection calls and help bring customers current . work schedule Monday - Friday and maybe some Saturdays . Pay is nice with the bonus structure.
Not good
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJuly 19, 2017
This was a temporay assignment. I did not enjoy the position. There was no prior training. I was clueless as what to do. The help was minimal. I was thrown on the phone with very little assistance as how to direct the calls.
Pros
It was temporary
Cons
The position was very minimal
I like that we have a gym at our office
Commercial Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 19, 2017
I work with some really great people but the job is just too easy and the pay is not enough for me to live on my own. There is little opportunity for advancement.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
not enough pay or work to do.
Loved working here!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 19, 2017
But there are no more locations in this area - they have been closed and the business was sold off. Learned a large amount of information and provided an excellent foundation for my future career.
Pros
vacation time
Cons
no longer here
sales pressure like no tomorrow
Teller (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJuly 19, 2017
Teller at a large branch and also a in-store (the size of closet) I asked for more hours however they were not available which forced me to leave. Great job to have as a student- decent starting wages
overall review
Sales and customer service (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2017
overall good experience, it allowed me to grow as a business woman. I sharpened my customer service skills as wellnas my professionalism. It allowed me to become stronger in not only business but personal life as well. It built a sense of confidence withing myself.
Great company to work for
Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 19, 2017
I have nothing negative about this company. I have worked here 18 years in the same department looking for a new challenge that I have not been about to find there.
Decent workplace.
Sales Banker (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJuly 19, 2017
Call Center schedule sucks. Hard to get a schedule with two days off in a row. Have to work every weekend. Attendance policy sucks- Do not approve PTO which forces you to call out at times.
Favoritism
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  OregonJuly 19, 2017
If you are not one of the supervisors favorites you're more then likely never going to get promoted. Overall my experience with this company has not been the best.
Some not all
Lead Teller (Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2017
I experienced what it was like to work with dedicated, understanding managers who not saw their employees just as employees but as their outside roles, parents, students, etc. I also work under those who didn't care about what employees were facing and just see us as numbers. Two very different sides of the spectrum and overall the company is a good company but management needs a reality check. The culture and diversity are amazing, I have met and worked alongside people from every walk of life and it has impacted me as a person and a worker.
Productive work enviornment
Mediations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJuly 19, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with. They are a wonderful group of people. This being a corporate work environment the workplace culture can vary.
Collateral Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 19, 2017
Wells Fargo is a great place to work. Management assist you in growing in your profession. Resources are there for anyone to grow with the company, you just have use them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.