Wells Fargo
7,132 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

review
Collector 2 current postion (Current Employee), wisconsinNovember 22, 2014
A typical day at work is taking about 150 calls a day helping people make arrangement's to keep their home. The company is great at making changes without you even knowing. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people and understanding their struggles
fun workplace
Oracle DBA (Former Employee), greenbelt, mdNovember 22, 2014
I had a lot fun working they have very good life/work balance, good coworkers and good benfits
GREAT PLACE
Client Services Management (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 21, 2014
Pros: they treat you like family.
Cons: can only increase pay up 10% of current salary
Great place to work. Very professional. Attrition rate is very low. Once you start out there, you'll never want to leave. Management works very hard to make sure you have all you need.
Bank
Lobby Teller (Former Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 21, 2014
•Providing quality customer service to customers

•Conducting daily routine transactions such as deposits and withdrawals on accounts

•Open new accounts for new and existing members

•Offer the many products and services provided by Wells Fargo

•Cash handling and balancing, ATM balancing and vault teller functions
Never Again
Collections (Former Employee), Clive, IANovember 21, 2014
I worked on Collection's at Wells Fargo. I learned that collection's is not for me! Hardest part is calling and asking customers to pay the credit card they racked up and listening to them say they can't! When I worked there they had a decent bonus program. Management was good though
Great Environment to work in
Lead Teller (Former Employee), La Habra, CANovember 21, 2014
Working with Wells Fargo was a great experience. I learned a lot about how to manage my money, my time and how to expand my knowledge. I met clients from different backgrounds and different financial situations and tried to help them each with our different kinds of products and services.
Fun Environment to work for
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Maplewood, MNNovember 21, 2014
Great place to work for, you can really advance within the company
productive environment and hands on supervisors
Bank Teller and Customer Service representative (Current Employee), IllinoisNovember 21, 2014
Pros: good work environmentr, enthusiastic colleagues and understanding supervisors that are hands on.
Cons: short breaks
typical day starts with you setting up your desk and attending to previous day reviews. Once the bank door opens you begin to handle various customer requests and enquiries.
No loyalty
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLNovember 21, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
You perform all the tasks exceptionally and a leading business partner.....It means nothing.
Decreased over the years
Consumer Loan Underwriter (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 21, 2014
Pros: competitive pay
Cons: disemplowered leadership
Between the mortgage industry downturns and poor decisions by leadership, the company has taken consequential action toward team members who were more than loyal through the rough patches.

After many layoffs, software changes and policy adjustments, the team members sustained greatest losses as leadership did not reinvest in their teams.

When I began – more... with the company, I was most impressed with its dynamic and fair business management. Throughout the years and specifically upon my departure, a company-centric turn has occurred which will undoubtedly continue to impact the company, employees and customers.

For all involved, I wish the very best, as companies do adjust to the market. For the future, I look forward to seeing WF clearly lead the industry by investing in the business providing diverse and numerous products/programs to customers, investing in and developing team members and growing the company, as a whole. – less
In the middle
Merchant Teller (Former Employee), Gardnerville, NVNovember 20, 2014
Pros: great money and a great job.
Cons: no manager when i started and not 100% understandable from training to actual floor.
A typical day was great. I enjoyed working here but, I started during a firing spree and there was no manager or asst. just asking management. I liked my co-workers. I think the hardest part were jet scans as that was the counting of thousands of dollars and they use a machines that sometimes counted two bills at once.
Fun Job
Teller (Former Employee), Rockport, TXNovember 20, 2014
Being a lifeguard is tough in a active Aquatic center. Slides Diving boards and constant emergency. This place was always maintained and well kept
Sales and Customer Service
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLNovember 20, 2014
I perform administrative functions of the bank. I have the duty to ensure about all the customer transactions such as deposits and withdrawals that all the transactions are entered and documented precisely.
Bad management work invorement not so good either
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch at times
Cons: bad management
the customer were great to talk to, didn't learn nothing from management, good co-workers, not a hard job but they want so much from you, branch manager was always in her office never helping out the branhc had the service manager do all the work for her.
The Overall satisfaction
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Miami Garden FLNovember 20, 2014
The Wells fargo job was a Great opportunity but The management staff made things way different then it was suppose to be. I was under constant pressure du to the fact that i was the least liked worker. I wasn't as friendly as they would like me to be.
VERY DIVERSE
Lead Teller (Former Employee), CHICAGONovember 19, 2014
Pros: paid holidays
Cons: salary not competitive
WELLS FARGO DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES, THEY HIRE YOU AS PART TIME BUT MAKE YOU WORK FULL TIME WITHOUT THE BENEFITS
It's very micromanaged in this company and very inconsiderate to its customers
Operations Processor II (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 19, 2014
I worked in two different departments. I actually got displaced after nine years. I was able to come back full time within nine months only to be terminated after I was actually scheduled off. I felt because of my work ethics that they where nice enough to give me the day off and the team would be short however they pull my calls based on a two hour – more... work schedule mine you not a full eight hour day and said they noticed my talk time was low. Once they said my talk time was low those was grounds to pull my calls to say that I took short cuts to make my time low. I've said all of this to say if management don't like you and feel like you've been there long enough and not want to pay you retirement than your as good as gone the minute and opportunity opens up for them to let you go. The actual wire transfer with the customers was a pleasure. The hardest part of the job was trying to figure out a back to basic program of the do's and the don't and pushing calls over . To sum it all up for me was finding the quality and quantity in this job as far as the customer was concerned. The most enjoyable part of this particular job was satisfying the customer in a timely and efficient manner. – less
LOVED MY CO-WORKERS NOT THE JOB
Teller (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 19, 2014
VERY SALES ORIENTED, VERY SKETCHY WITH HOW THINGS WERE RUN. DUE TO SUCH A STRONG PRESSURE TO SELL, ETHICS AREN'T ALWAYS A PRIORITY
productive work place with advancement opp
phone banker 2 (Current Employee), Salem, ORNovember 19, 2014
Pros: paid time off
Cons: being on the phone for your whole work day
great place to start out at advance ment opportunities are there for you all you have to do is create an action plan with your direct supervisor and your off.. great pay awesome benifits and paid time off and thats where they got me haha simply because it was the first company i have worked for that offered paid time off..
Productive and Fun Outing with pot lucks and game days
Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches, rally and wells fargo logos gifts
Cons: not having a better program set in place for their employees for purchasing home.
I truly enjoyed working for Wells Fargo. I felt like the company really was concern about there employees, we always had fun activities were we would compete with other teammates and pot lucks. I learned a lot with the company they made sure we were always taking classes to keep up with all the changes in the mortgage industry. The hardest part of my – more... job was when I was unable to help a customer with financing their loan and the most enjoyable part of my job was when I able to approve a loan for finance. Overall, I had a good time working for Wells Fargo, and would work for them again. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more