Wells Fargo
9,144 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Sale! Sale! Sale!
Banker (Former Employee), NCJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Benefits were very nicely priced and even 20hr associates are eligible, Best training program in banking around
Cons: Sales, job movement and security based off of unrealistic sales goals
-You are just as good as your sales number...

-In my experience I have witnessed service managers talk very poorly to associates (cussing at them, degrading comments, favoritism). Luckily my numbers were always high so i was fortunate to only witness this however at the same time I also felt bad for the service managers as they were yelled at constantly due to their tellers not making the unrealistic set sales goals.

Teller (Former Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 27, 2015
Hardworking and highly motivated with a professional attitude. Ability to establish rapport, communicate effectively with customers and competent in effectively dealing with high customer traffic and constant interruptions.
Great Environment, Great Management
Business Banker (Former Employee), RichmondJuly 27, 2015
Great Company
Everyday was a learning phase
Management is very pushy
Co-workers were very helpful
Hardest part was the sales
I enjoyed working at Wells Fargo Bank.
Lead Teller Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Snohomish WashingtonJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Training, support and encouragement
Cons: I really dont have a con towards the company.
I enjoyed working at Wells Fargo Bank even though I was only there for a short while. I was taught well and encouraged by my co-workers and upper management to succeed. I worked hard and became a Lead teller in only a few months. The training and classes provided were instrumental in my success. I thank them for the training and the lessons I learned working for them.
Good learning experience
Multiple position within the company (Former Employee), Concord & San Francisco CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Growth and learning
Cons: unable to transfer out of state
22 years with the company in various accounting, finance, customer service posistions. Able to learn multiple areas of banking.
High gear production with potential for great success
Operations Analyst / Collections Servicing Group (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, incentive programs dependant on department
Having worked for Wells Fargo Bank for 7+ years I can say that the company culture is a great fit for Oregon being very customer focused and with great attention payed to working/living in a better environment with programs and incentives available. Work loads vary by department but every manager and team lead I have worked with have all been very helpful in moving my career forward while there.
productive with great people
Premier Phone Banker (Current Employee), bethlehemJuly 27, 2015
Wells Fargo is a great place to work. The environment is a great place for a individual looking to start a career . The supervisors are very supportive and there is a good atmosphere with the other employees.
I have continued to sharpen my skills in the Loss Mitigation department in an office environment. I enjoy helping others.
Home Preservation Specialist (Current Employee), Chandler, AZJuly 27, 2015
I do enjoy working for a well known bank but the pay is low. I feel this is a very easy and fast paced job that is not for everyone, I do love it!! Just need more pay to support my family.
Sales Sales Sales
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Sales
The only thing that matters for wells fargo is sales. The benefits are great and the job could be great but no matter how good you are if you aren't pushing products then you aren't doing a good job.
co-workers made time go by
Transmission/ Migration Conversion Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2015
My typical day at work was to assist customers by phone. We made sure there system was compatible with the new system. It was an easy job to do and days were long sometimes but having easy going co-workers made time pass.
Great People to work with
Loan Processing (Former Employee), CharlotteJuly 27, 2015
* Wells is real Customer Service based
* Has a lot of compentition
*Management was not really involved in development.
*Co worker Really help out with day to day work.
Customer interactions
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Talking to customers
Fun place to work with co workers and a great place to meet difference cultures. Always a learning experience on slot machine.
Benefits and Compensation better than average.
Loan Document Specialist IV - Home Loan Processor (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVJuly 27, 2015
This is a great place to work if your looking for above average benefits and compensation. Management is a revolving door.
Productive and laid back work environment
Consumer Loan Underwriter 2 (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 27, 2015
Pros: great benefits, room for growth
Cons: the pay scale
Wells Fargo gives you the tools that you need to do you job correctly and professional. A typical work day at Wells Fargo is very laid back, diversed, and not micro managed. The managers show there leadership roles and are very helpful with moving you to the next step in your career.
Excellent Department
Sr Ops Processor/Call Ctr Sr Operator (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 27, 2015
Excellent customer service skills overall a well managed and trained department to work for is Wells Fargo. Management is very family oriented and caring for their employees.
Area was excellent with recognition and employee participation
Loan Administration Manager (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJuly 26, 2015
Enjoyed working with company. With through a few mergers and always felt job was secure (with a change there in 2014). Would enjoy working for the company again. Interested in employee development.
Great co-workers had fun being there
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Tempe, arizonaJuly 26, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Typical work day was starting at 8:30am till 4:30p-5:30p was able to meet and talk with people that had to run transactions " deposits , withdraws, wire transfers", also was the one to set people down with personal bankers making sure they were getting to the right people to get what they needed done. Loved most of my co workers like family even though i worked with them little more then 8-9 months. hardest part about my job was being asked to do unethical things for people as far as opening accounts for people that didn't need multiple accounts. i believe it was just so the branch could get numbers not what the customer wanted. The most enjoyable part about my job was going to work to see my co-workers that worked on the teller line with me!
banker
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Great Co-Workers
Cons: Compensation
Long hours with high stress but also rewarding with building relationships with customers. Co-workers are great. Bankers are really more sales driven. Overall its fast pace.
Great Place to be Employed
Loan Servicing Specialist III (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 26, 2015
One of the best employers I have ever had the the privilege to work with. Great community, amazing location, friendly staff, and understanding management.
Great company to work for.
Service Manager (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLJuly 26, 2015
Great co-workers. Work atmosphere can be intense because of high sales goals. Therefore, bankers have to be aggressive in order to meet their sales goals.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries