Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 18,414 reviews matching the search
Great place
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 21, 2017
I loved wells Fargo, great pay, great benefits, great environment, the only reason why i had to leave was due to education or i would have never left. i recommend this job to anyone.
Just no
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXSeptember 21, 2017
Turnover is extremely high due to poor management. There is a culture dedicated to the company's bottom line only. If you can not add to that, you are not welcome.
Great Company to work for
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXSeptember 21, 2017
Working at Wells Fargo is a great place to work at. The company itself is a really great company. They have amazing benefits that I believe no one can ever beat. Although I feel that some aspects of Mananagment need to be better trained to make the work enviroment run a bit smoother. But overall Wells Fargo is a great company to work for.
Great company
Mediation Specialist 3/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  West Des Moines, IASeptember 21, 2017
Been here 8 years. Continued career advancement, great opportunities in every department I have been in. Great hours and pay. Been a great place to advance my career.
Doing the right thing for the customer.
Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 21, 2017
There were so many opportunities where Wells Fargo could have done the right thing for their customers in regards to loans and bank accounts but didn't. If you approached your manager with questions then your could risk your job. Currently, Wells Fargo is changing their business practices to more positive experiences for their customers.
Pros
Fantastic loan and banking training
Cons
Pay is not very competitive.
Very unstable workplace
Operations Processor II (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IASeptember 21, 2017
My position was to contact Government offices to find out the property taxes for homes that were to be foreclosed on by Wells Fargo. How easy it was to get that information. Management was not easy to work for and very hard to talk to. The culture was very cut throat and hard to concentrate. The hardest part was not knowing what was expected of you. The most enjoyable part is hard to say except when I gave my notice.
Pros
none that I experienced
Cons
very difficult place to work
Okay
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 21, 2017
Bad food bad traffic it was okay bad pay horrible management coworkers never on time bad quizzes bad equipment lack of communication the client was ok
Pros
Good overtime
Cons
No lunch breaks
Career starter
Bank Auto Finance Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe AzSeptember 21, 2017
Auto collections. Contacting customers manually to workout past due payments. Set up orders of repossession and discuss options after repossession Hours were banking hours M-F 8-5
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Pay
Productive and fun workplace
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 20, 2017
Productive and fun workplace
I am respected for what I bring to the team as a contributor.
Good workplace culture
I get challenged to work by giving me tasks which I have not done before.
Good Start
CSR 2/ Trainer (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 20, 2017
Great for people who are looking to get a good start with an ok pay while looking for better opportunities. Difficult to move up within. The attendance policy is lenient compared to most jobs. Typical day is mostly sitting at your desk taking calls and submitting research tickets with some interaction with co-workers varying.
Pros
Cafeteria, good people. constant schedule
Cons
No growth, No career development
competative
Merchant Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 20, 2017
Each branch have a different culture related to branch manager expectation. It is not that easy to keep all the managers agreed with your willingness to help them.
Great, fast paced company
Lead Bank Teller/Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDSeptember 20, 2017
Wells Fargo is a large, well-known corporation with great benefits. This company provided me with a basis of my professional career. Wells Fargo has the capability to transfer from state to state if needed. The day to day tasks were consistent and allowed me to develop a great working relationship with my customers.
The culture is terrible, management is blind
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZSeptember 20, 2017
Horrible manager that played favorites, bitter and very mean. Was retiring soon so didn't really care about anything except sales numbers. Preferred females, constantly put males down when a referral was not achieved.
Pros
benefits, coworkers
Cons
management
Good Benefits and Flexible Hours for Students
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 20, 2017
WF has great benefits and hour flexibility. It can be a good place for a student or a recent graduate to start experiencing the financial industry. however, their promotion is solely based on their high target goals and it does not necessary mean that you will get a promotion just because you worked hard.
Typical corporation career
Learning and Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNSeptember 20, 2017
There are pros and cons to working in a large corporation. If you have the mentality and ability to find a career path you enjoy, you will blossom. I have been very fortunate in my career path and have enjoyed the jobs that I have had and the managers that I have had.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Can get lost in the corporation
working at Wells Fargo
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CASeptember 20, 2017
Great company. Generous bonus and commission structure, and great working environment. Many opportunities to advance and great options for cross training,
Pros
location, work environment, compensation
Cons
Stressful job with reasonable hours
Teller/Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PASeptember 20, 2017
Good place to work with reasonable daytime hours. Sundays and holidays off and a lot of paid time off compared to other jobs. The job is stressful, though. Robberies are a constant concern.
Pros
No night shift
Cons
Stressful
Phone Banker 2 (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 20, 2017
I loved wells fargo. The management, customers and the job as a whole was great. Sure there were some angry customers that made some stressful days but we all worked with them to work through it and it always ended on a good note.
Pros
Multiple schedules to choose from
Great place to start
PHONE BANKER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2017
Wells Fargo is a great company, so working here would be a good opportunity to advance in the financial call center field. They are serious about sales goals but provide people to help you along the way.
Reputable yet lacking
Personal Banker/Teller (Current Employee) –  Front Royal, VASeptember 20, 2017
As an employee there was a lot of turnover as far as qualified management and employees. I worked at one location who had as many as 6 people hired/left in a matter of one year.

Work and personal life balance is encouraged yet difficult to ask for as you may not receive the best help when attempting to have a personal life.

Education was definitely provided for product knowledge and sales techniques.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.