Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Work life balance
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Danbury, CTJuly 4, 2015
Although I left on good terms, my manager was probably the worst manager I have had thus far. My manager would come in to work late and leave early, expecting everyone mainly my assistant manager to pick up the slack without any coaching. I don't think the company understood work life. They set unrealistic expectations.
Great company for growth and career development. Very supportive workplace with emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
Loan Servicing Specialist IV (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WI 53224July 4, 2015
Pros: Great hours & benefits; growth potential; embraces diversity, inclusion and acceptance.
Cons: Due to economical changes and industry dynamics, job security in some divisions can be threatened.
Most days are filled with meeting deadlines, complying with industry rules and regulations, and exceeding quality and productivity standards in service excellence. I learned that no matter how well planned my day was, something unexpected would arise, which took priority over everything else I was working on. I really enjoy working in a fast paced office environment where I can provide guidance and support to internal/external customers and team members. The most enjoyable part of my job, was knowing that I made a difference for my customers. They were always my number one focus and exceeding their expectations was/is always my goal.
High pressure place to work
Teller (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 3, 2015
I enjoyed the regular customers but I had a hard to selling things and it was required to sell banking products such as Credit Cards and other loans.
Laid back environment
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2015
I love the flexibility of my LOB. My past experience is well respected as well as my recommendations to the team that I work with.
Good company
Bilingual Inbound Sales Banker, Safe (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2015
Is a great place to learn and get experience. Get the oportunity to grow and move up. Had a excellent managers that guide me while i been with the company.
Summary of myself at my workplace
Mortgage Loan Processor/Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Being there in the workplace doing what I love.
Cons: Not being able to work every weekend for OT
I enjoy helping and taking care of customers needs. My job consists of helping the customers establish a lower mortgage that is affordable through the programs that are available for them. Saving the homes of borrowers that are not able to fulfill their original agreement for mortgage payments. Wellsfargo does a great job by the care they have for their employees. Being happy and loving what you do means a great deal. My co-workers are wonderful. They all for the most part are team players which is what helps. A typical day consist of a lot of change. Change is growth and growth takes you to the next level in life. Change is great and involves a great deal of knowledge when change is for the positive. The hardest part of the job is ending my day. I will work as long as it takes to get the job done and going way above what my job duties are if that's what it takes. The most enjoyable part of my day is getting up to go to the workplace. I enjoy the atmosphere and my job duties immensely.
can't complain...
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 3, 2015
fun place to work at and to start. just make sure to keep your option. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you have a great connection with regular customer.
Excellent place to work for, but a lot of stress involved.
Teller (Former Employee), El Centro, CAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: a lot of stress involved
WF Bank pays a lot of attention to each employee and appreciates the hard work. They offer excellent sales compensation and salary, but you really have to work under a lot of pressure to reach your goals per quarter.
Very friendly staff and great, fun work environment when the store is not completely full of customers, then you get a lil bit under pressure but it's still fun.
Fun place
Customer Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), Redmond, WAJuly 2, 2015
Great place and company to work for the sad park is that I am very far from the location I work on. I would love to stay but I am looking into finding something closer to home
Great place to hoan customer service skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Monte, CAJuly 2, 2015
A typical day involved answering incoming calls, between 200-250 per day. Assisting customers with account information, replacing debit cards, initiating research requests for fraud and unauthorized transactions, and cross-selling additional financial products to enhance customer relationships.
Good benefits, too competitive
Teller (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 2, 2015
Pros: motivational environment, fast paced, good pay, holidays off
Cons: unscheduled overtime, hard-to-meet sales goals, strict appearance rules
As a Teller you are the face of the company - you're handling a bulk of the customers, but you're also expected meet certain quotas (e.g. attain a certain number of credit card qualifications or refer new and existing customers for new accounts). The cash handling can be done by a monkey; the computer and calculators and in some cases the cash COUNTER are all there to assist you. It's the situations that will present problems - the first time I encountered fake bills or a fake check, I thought my heart was going to explode. A lot of my co-workers moved up to Personal Bankers quickly and we were all encouraged to strive to be more than a Teller.
Its a paycheck!!
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: To sales driven
Fun place to work but very sales driven. Nice customers as well as staff but your sales are monitored by the hour every day
productive, fune work place!
Phone banker 1 (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches, games and incentives were given daily.
Cons: Not enough coffee
Everyday our managers helped us if we weren't successful they taught us how to be! I gathered many great skills from this company and would highly recommend them.
fun place to work
Loan and Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 2, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
i loved it at wels the people there was great. They treated me like i was family the whole time i was there. The training class was very helpfull in doing the job, i learned alot the whole time i was therer and was sad that i had to leave
Strict Work Environment
Credit Manager (Former Employee), Auburn, MAJuly 2, 2015
You must log out of your computer every time you are away from your desk, even if walking 3 feet to copier.
You also must check in/out with receptionist for lunch??
Fun
Teller responsibilities (Former Employee), Silver City, NMJuly 2, 2015
The town is small the town is small and the town is small. The town is small the town is small and the town is small. the town is small.
Intelligent Go Getters Compasionate Great place to Consult or Work
VP Systems Architect 7-- Regulatory Risk (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Telework in some department great work life balance
Cons: Technololgy underpays and has difficulty with project delivery.
Management is great, people are smart, there integrity as a bank in the industry is almost impecible. Information transfer was part of the culture. Everyone wanted to suceed on a project. This is in the CA area, withing the business, I am not sure about the technology side TOG.
They don't even deserve a half star
Teller (Former Employee), Lansdale, PAJuly 1, 2015
To make a long story short and to save your nerves I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. The management promises you a fast promotion while keeping you at one spot for years. Even if you have potential and skills, you will NEVER move up the corporate ladder without having a strong interest of managers to get you there. Bottom line, avoid this company unless you want a roller coaster ride for your precious nerves.
Leader in auto finance.
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: challenge to improve business. Enjoyed hard won success.
Cons: Management changed to individual with no automotive experience.
I was hired to develop Oregon territory franchised auto dealerships to cash retail installment contracts. WFFA was receiving 9 contracts per month. I signed dealer agreements with more than 40 dealerships. I trained store sales and finance managers to Wells guidelines. Deal structure is very important. Improved to 133 contracts/mo.

We established relationship banking.
Producutive place to work but it showed a lot of lack of concerns about the employees.
Phone banker 2 (Former Employee), Homewood , AlJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Bonus
Cons: Short breaks, low bonus, and getting time off having to use your pto
A typical day at work would be to come in get on the phone until breaks or a team meeting . I learned to coop with customers and understand how to deal with them being upset. Management was horrible they only adjusted to long term employees and favorites. My coworkers was awesome they never let you fall as a team member showed you great ways to adjusting in changes was like a family. The hardest thing about the job was the schedule try to work and have a life outside of the job (doc appt. kids family planning etc.) The things i enjoyed about the job the most was being able to be in control of how I determine my pay working with new ideas on how to meet your daily or monthly goal.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries