Wells Fargo
7,937 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

Culture of learning, team building and support, overall success
Appraisal Specialist (Former Employee), worked from homeMarch 4, 2015
Wells Fargo provided a work atmosphere that encouraged autonomy and team membership. They encouraged personal and team success and provided the tools in which to be successful.
Lots of Opportunity for Growth
Lending Manager I (Current Employee), Basking Ridge, NJMarch 4, 2015
I've learned a lot in my work experience with my current company. There is ample opportunity for growth and promotion if you work hard.
Good Company
Manager (Current Employee), Ft MillMarch 4, 2015
Pros: location
Strong Company good leadership, benefits very good, Good local team and faculties are very nice and security is good. Parking is easy.
Analytics Consultant III (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 4, 2015
Awesome people to work for. Really great benefits with lots of great tech tools in the tool box. Fun atmosphere. Great job!
Fast Paced Job
Phone Banker (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 4, 2015
Pros: medical beneifits
Cons: short brakes low employee morale
A job that you had to be quick on your feet t handle customers wants and needs. Has great benefits and plenty of opportunity to advance through the company
Could be great but it's not!
Bank Teller (Former Employee), EmmausMarch 4, 2015
Pros: the hours
Cons: sales driven, work environment, job turn overs
This company does not care about it's employees! I worked here for 4 years and the new hires made as much as me! For a big business that gives it's CEO 18-20 million a year I'm sure they can pay their tellers more. For someone who worked here for 4 years and always helped and did more then needed it felt like I was not appericated. The sales goals are very high and unrealistic. This could be a great place but upper management is too worried about sales to care about it's employees! Be prepared to be punished if you don't meet your sales goals!
If you want to get into banking than Wells is the place to be
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Edmond, OkMarch 4, 2015
Skill Building and teamwork are just a couple of the tools that Wells Fargo prides itself on. If you work hard you will not only be fairly compensated but will have ample opportunities for advancement.
Great senior management.
Mortgage Loan Administrator (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 4, 2015
From start to finish it was a great experience working with such knowledgeable and talented members of the senior management team as they freely shared best practices, and they were always receptive to new ideas.
Quality assurance
Quality Assurance Analyst III (Current Employee), dallas texasMarch 4, 2015
great place to work, some manners can be micro managers but overall the environment is relaxed. There is tuition reimbursement and a gym on site which helps. The culture is great at this company and very diverse. Lots of opportunity
Sales Focused
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 4, 2015
Wells Fargo is a very reputable company to work for. The company is focused on assisting clients with all their financial needs.
Great Place to work
Senior Business Systems Consultant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: great community
Cons: n/a
Look forward to go to work. Great place to work. Great management. Growth of the company is great. Community service and donations to community is great.
Great company to work for
Teller (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 3, 2015
great company to work for. even though the company is very sales oriented, Wells Fargo is good with teaching you and training you in that aspect. You have to have the right communication skills and not be shy to introduce products and services to customers.
Great Place to Work, Great benefits
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Cypress, TXMarch 3, 2015
Pros: descent pay, great benefits, family environment
Cons: management, sales goals
Wells Fargo is a great place to work. Very family like. The sales goals are tough but attainable. Management was good at one point. The health benefits are AMAZING! The best I'd ever seen. The 401k plan is great as well. The only reason I left was because of irreconcilable differences between the staff and I.
ok
Loan Service Specialist (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKMarch 3, 2015
its a decent place. sometimes busy. hardest part was coming not knowing a lot and not having a decent training time set out to learn the process.
great benefits, overall a great company to work for
Sr Loan Processor (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 3, 2015
Pros: family oriented
Cons: no overtime
A typical day would be: pulling pipeline report, prioritizing loans, updating loan officers and management, work files in order of close date/rate lock date, update customers, submit conditions to underwriting, get files clear to close with the 25 day requirement
Productivity and production are very impressive.
Loan Docs Specialist III - Renovation (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 3, 2015
Wells Fargo is a good company that offers potential growth. It treats customers very wells, its customers really appreciate the service that Wells Fargo provides, also provides excellent customer services in mortgage loans. I like the working culture and environment at Wells Fargo.
Hope you get a good team
Home Loan Processor 4 (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: lots of coperate discounts
Cons: management needs to listen to employees a little more
I loved my position at Wells, the office I was fortunate enough to work out of was great, my processing team only consisted of 6 people myself included however we were all great at what we did, and we all got along great. The brach we processed out of was amazing, all of the sales consultants were super knowledgeable and didn't hesitate to hop in and help anyway that they could. The only complaint that I have is management did not seem to be on the same page as the rest of the employee's. I understand that the company is about bottom dollar or in this case profit share for chair holders however at some point you are going to have to listen to your employee's before your employees are all gone.

All in all this is a pretty good job to have, job security is tough because its the mortgage industry we are talking about and rates could peak or spike at anytime but all in all a good place to work.
Fun place to work if the environment is right.
Teller (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLMarch 3, 2015
Pros: trainingand opportunities
Cons: working 5 hours and 45 minute without a break.
Meeting your goals every quarter push me to go the extra mile to make sure i help me clients succeed financially. I enjoyed working and meeting new people. With my personality it wasn't a problem with my manager. I have improved in a lot of ways, my communication skills, building that long term relationship and knowing how to talk to my clients.
productive work place, where we had job outings
Loan Documentation Specialist (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 3, 2015
Pros: you can move around within the company
Cons: no advancement
reviewed and corrected closed home loans, co-workers very knowledgeable if you have a question and so was the managers, the hardest part of my job was to customers to sign documents on closed loans
Nice company to work for
- Full time teller (Former Employee), Cary, NCMarch 3, 2015
Pros: great benefits, great customers
Cons: management, human resources, upper management would not listen to employees
Typical day at work started at 815 and ended around 530. We would get the branch ready for opening, process transactions from night drop, do buy/sells to make sure we had enough cash/coins. We would process all customer transactions. Balance our drawers at the end of the day and do all closing procedures. I had the best coworkers a person could ask for. The hardest part of the job was transferring to NC from Fl and getting used to the different rules for the same company. I enjoyed every aspect of my job as a teller, I loved the interactions with my customers. I learned a lot about the products that Wells Fargo offered. I was not impressed with the management team at the branch that I worked at. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping my customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries