Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,963 reviews matching the search
fullfilling workplace
Customer Service Rep/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 23, 2016
This opportunity gave me great experience and knowledge of home ownership. I really enjoyed working at wells Fargo. The is a lot of room for advancement.
Productive work place but doesn't seem to care about employees
Team Member - Teller (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 22, 2016
Mainly just do basic transactions and handle finances. Coworkers are rude and very self centered and don't care about most things except getting off work.
benefits
Cons
negative people
Administative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 22, 2016
I really loved working for Wells Fargo,
The job I had kept me busy and that was great!
I was a front desk receptionist/Admin-Assistant in the Charlotte area until I got married in April and moved to Florida.
I really enjoy helping people whether it was finding a last minuet conference room or greeting and taking guest where they need to be.
One of my many duties consist of making sure that the floor ran properly. I needed to be very observant to report anything that was out of the ordinary...faulty equipment, lights or even strange people.
The hardest part of the job was leaving it.
Pros
very diverse company, decent vacation plan
Cons
have to use vacation( PTO) when sick. Miss having sick days.
Nice place to work
inverstor services (Former Employee) –  Ft. Mill, SCJuly 22, 2016
I got along with team members, worked with assocates in other areas. Willing to take extra work. always on time. I worked with the FHA loans. So they would met the MHA guidelines.
Pros
Learning everyday
Cons
the traveling
Good company
Banker Coach (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 22, 2016
Wells Fargo is a good place to work if your willing to sell products. You also have to have a passion for business or finance.The culture was very good for the most part, I was able to build relationships on a perfessional level. What i valued most was Wells Fargo offers a tution remburshment program. 401K and health care once your hired. While most place you would have to work 3-6month before having that ability.
Pros
Overtime was offered alot.
Cons
Turn over rate was to high, pay was not fair i was training people that made more money than i did which had no experience.
great job security
Customer Service & Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 22, 2016
The company is great to work for but, they are NOT about their customers it is all about how many accounts and how much can they make off of each and every customer!!! They do not care how it will hurt or impact the customer as long as they are racking in the funds
Fun place to work.
Personal Banker/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJuly 22, 2016
I love working for this company not only is it a great pay but the benefits are awesome. My management team and my platform team are very easy going and great professional team players.
Great enviroment
Bankruptcy Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 21, 2016
Great entry level position, management guides you and provide you with every tool that you need to be successful. Overall its a gret company.
Negative environment that only cares about sales
Teller (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJuly 21, 2016
I had a difficult time working for Wells Fargo. The management was unorganized, negative, and pushy. My coworkers were constantly pushing me to sign up for products when I began working there. They will sell your soul to make a sale. That is the only thing this company cares about. They want every single customer to sign up for something, and if you don't force it on them, they will get mad at you until you do it. Favoritism was apparent in the workplace, and intimidation was their favorite way to "coach." The only positive about this company is the vacation time, but it's not worth it. Do not work for this company, unless you want to wake up miserable every single day of your life.
Need better management
Loan Document Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 21, 2016
This bank is good for a person who is first entering the workforce but not someone who is an experienced professional. Your co-workers are friendly but the management needs to learn a new concept of loyalty to both the company and employees.
Productive and fun people to work with
Teller (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJuly 21, 2016
I enjoy the co-workers and have fun talking to the customers. I learned ways to do sales different and ways to build customer service. It being so far away is the hardest part of the job because i live an hour away from where i work.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
no breaks but lunch
it was a fun time just not my line opf work
Teller (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, FLJuly 21, 2016
a day at work consist of being a teller. looking at accounts all day and counting money also my customer service was used daily. I learned how to become consistent and how to meet daily and monthly goal for myself and the company. it was enjoyable just needed something better
Nice company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 21, 2016
Wells Fargo offers great benefits! I enjoy working for Wells Fargo! I have learned a lot working for Wells Fargo. I wish I could move farther up the ladder but there is no room for advancement.
Business Banker (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 21, 2016
Responsibilities consist of ​Provide a high level of customer service, Achieve daily and monthly sales goals. ServicepPhone issues, Cash handling,Build relationships with customers
• Administered, Configured, & Maintained Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 as a part of Software Configuration Management (SCM) and Change Control res
TFS Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 21, 2016
• Administered TFS 2010 Build Server with a Build Controller & Build Agents under it.
• Created Build Definitions for different Environments (DEV, TEST, STAGE).
• The Build Definitions were created for the automated Deployments for different regions which included .NET/C# ( Windows Services, Work Flows, Web Services)
• Troubleshoot & debugged different Build Issue for the Team.
• Customized Build Process Template XAML file (Workflows) to make the Build output binaries to deploy into different severs by Stopping & Starting Services, Recycle App Pool & Start & Stop Websites.
Boiler room sales pressure.
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  south jerseyJuly 21, 2016
Not enough coverage. Customers wait too long. Management plays favoritism. Knowledge is something they don't know or only share with the employees that they want to keep. Unrealistic sales goals, beating up the same customers, every visit for products they don't need. Micromanaging and hovering, combined with constant unemployment threats are causing many employees to get ill. Not a good place, but after 15 years...I can't lose my insurance or paid time off. I'm stuck, but if you're young, get out now, before it's too late. Take the college money and RUN, as soon as you're allowed.
Cons
Short staffed. Humans are only numbers. Stress beyond belief.
long work days
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 20, 2016
its a good company to work for and if you work hard enough you can get promoted very quickly. I was a personal banker for only 1 year and was promoted right after.
Good management
Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 20, 2016
I like to work again , i like the mangement, their system and website dedicated to Team members.my location and job location was little far, so i had to commute more than 3 hours a dau, that was only bothered me.
Productive work enviroment
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJuly 20, 2016
Morning meetings to go over plan and goals for the day. One on one meeting with managers. Contacting customers from previous visits for follow ups.
Good
Senior .Net Developer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 20, 2016
Overall Good. Follow Agile Process.

Friendly Environment and learning envr.

Banking Domain Experience

Good Security Training Free for Every body.
Good