Wells Fargo
8,932 reviews

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Wells Fargo
Mortgage underwriter (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Co-workers, relaxed enviroment
Cons: Constant changes of policy. Policy changes going back and forth.
My co workers were the main reason that I enjoyed coming into work each day. I also thank Wells Fargo to give me the opportunity as my 1st Mortgage Underwriting job as it is something that I had wanted to do for sometime.
Very Productive
Merchant Teller (Current Employee), Canoga Park, CAJuly 6, 2015
I have learned and experienced with difficult customers, have gained excellent customer service skills to make the outcome better. I appreciate getting recognition and constructive feedback from my staff and management.
Professional environment that instills financial confidence in the customers
Personal Banker I (Current Employee), Ash Street, Goldsboro, NCJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Good working hours
Cons: Bonus/ Commission structure needs improvement
I work every day to contribute a positive attitude and try to make my customers and coworkers smile. I strive to portray a professional look and conversations with customers. I am a good listener, and – more... feel that I am a good communicator. With each customer, I look for opportunities to match them with a Wells Fargo product that will make their life easier or better. I want customers to come back to me when they have future needs, so I create a personal relationship with them and when they leave me, they feel that they have been treated with care and respect. The hardest part of my job is dealing with energy vampires, and I steer clear of them every chance I get. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and creating relationships. Management at Wells Fargo is just enough hands on to feel guidance from them, but are not micro managers. – less
overwhelming
Home Preservation Specialist 2 (Current Employee), fort mill scJuly 5, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: daily increase of work load
The typical working day revolves around answering incoming customer calls, sorting through new & current accounts wanting to refinance their mortgage, & responding to company as well as customer emails.
Upbeat atmosphere with rooom to advance
Customer Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJuly 5, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: lofty sales goals
Great place to work with a team that was like family.. I was provided with great experience.The most enjoyable part was helping my customers succeed financially.
Overall I love my employment at Wells Fargo.
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Learning, Growing, and Benefiting
Cons: N/A
We're always busy, but I love the clientele. I love the management. I appreciate the growth that I am developing. My co-worker are by far the best team players. The hardest part of the job is allowing a non-customer to leave without joining us and taking in the benefits of our company. The most enjoyable part of the job is when your acknowledged for meeting your daily goals.
Work life balance
Home Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee), Danbury, CTJuly 4, 2015
Although I left on good terms, my manager was probably the worst manager I have had thus far. My manager would come in to work late and leave early, expecting everyone mainly my assistant manager to pick up the slack without any coaching. I don't think the company understood work life. They set unrealistic expectations.
Great company for growth and career development. Very supportive workplace with emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
Loan Servicing Specialist IV (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WI 53224July 4, 2015
Pros: Great hours & benefits; growth potential; embraces diversity, inclusion and acceptance.
Cons: Due to economical changes and industry dynamics, job security in some divisions can be threatened.
Most days are filled with meeting deadlines, complying with industry rules and regulations, and exceeding quality and productivity standards in service excellence. I learned that no matter how well planned – more... my day was, something unexpected would arise, which took priority over everything else I was working on. I really enjoy working in a fast paced office environment where I can provide guidance and support to internal/external customers and team members. The most enjoyable part of my job, was knowing that I made a difference for my customers. They were always my number one focus and exceeding their expectations was/is always my goal. – less
High pressure place to work
Teller (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 3, 2015
I enjoyed the regular customers but I had a hard to selling things and it was required to sell banking products such as Credit Cards and other loans.
Laid back environment
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2015
I love the flexibility of my LOB. My past experience is well respected as well as my recommendations to the team that I work with.
Good company
Bilingual Inbound Sales Banker, Safe (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2015
Is a great place to learn and get experience. Get the oportunity to grow and move up. Had a excellent managers that guide me while i been with the company.
Summary of myself at my workplace
Mortgage Loan Processor/Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Being there in the workplace doing what I love.
Cons: Not being able to work every weekend for OT
I enjoy helping and taking care of customers needs. My job consists of helping the customers establish a lower mortgage that is affordable through the programs that are available for them. Saving the homes – more... of borrowers that are not able to fulfill their original agreement for mortgage payments. Wellsfargo does a great job by the care they have for their employees. Being happy and loving what you do means a great deal. My co-workers are wonderful. They all for the most part are team players which is what helps. A typical day consist of a lot of change. Change is growth and growth takes you to the next level in life. Change is great and involves a great deal of knowledge when change is for the positive. The hardest part of the job is ending my day. I will work as long as it takes to get the job done and going way above what my job duties are if that's what it takes. The most enjoyable part of my day is getting up to go to the workplace. I enjoy the atmosphere and my job duties immensely. – less
can't complain...
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 3, 2015
fun place to work at and to start. just make sure to keep your option. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you have a great connection with regular customer.
Excellent place to work for, but a lot of stress involved.
Teller (Former Employee), El Centro, CAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: a lot of stress involved
WF Bank pays a lot of attention to each employee and appreciates the hard work. They offer excellent sales compensation and salary, but you really have to work under a lot of pressure to reach your goals per quarter.
Very friendly staff and great, fun work environment when the store is not completely full of customers, then you get a lil bit under pressure but it's still fun.
Fun place
Customer Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), Redmond, WAJuly 2, 2015
Great place and company to work for the sad park is that I am very far from the location I work on. I would love to stay but I am looking into finding something closer to home
Great place to hoan customer service skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Monte, CAJuly 2, 2015
A typical day involved answering incoming calls, between 200-250 per day. Assisting customers with account information, replacing debit cards, initiating research requests for fraud and unauthorized transactions, and cross-selling additional financial products to enhance customer relationships.
Good benefits, too competitive
Teller (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 2, 2015
Pros: motivational environment, fast paced, good pay, holidays off
Cons: unscheduled overtime, hard-to-meet sales goals, strict appearance rules
As a Teller you are the face of the company - you're handling a bulk of the customers, but you're also expected meet certain quotas (e.g. attain a certain number of credit card qualifications or refer – more... new and existing customers for new accounts). The cash handling can be done by a monkey; the computer and calculators and in some cases the cash COUNTER are all there to assist you. It's the situations that will present problems - the first time I encountered fake bills or a fake check, I thought my heart was going to explode. A lot of my co-workers moved up to Personal Bankers quickly and we were all encouraged to strive to be more than a Teller. – less
Its a paycheck!!
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: To sales driven
Fun place to work but very sales driven. Nice customers as well as staff but your sales are monitored by the hour every day
productive, fune work place!
Phone banker 1 (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches, games and incentives were given daily.
Cons: Not enough coffee
Everyday our managers helped us if we weren't successful they taught us how to be! I gathered many great skills from this company and would highly recommend them.
fun place to work
Loan and Mortgage Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 2, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
i loved it at wels the people there was great. They treated me like i was family the whole time i was there. The training class was very helpfull in doing the job, i learned alot the whole time i was therer and was sad that i had to leave

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries