Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 17,198 reviews matching the search
Teller
Teller (Former Employee) –  Eagle River, AKJuly 24, 2017
I learned a lot working at Wells Fargo. There is so much stuff than money that a bank has to offer. You can get insurance, student loans, and you can even get a safety deposit box.
great people
Claims Representative (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 23, 2017
Wells Fargo offers great benefits, and treats employees very well. management is very fair, however the attendance policy and time off could use some work. overall great place.
benefits
Cons
attendance
Very stressful work environment
Business Advocate / Personal Banker 2 (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2017
When you have a good manager things can be completely different. However, it seems like at Wells anyone can be a manager. No degree needed just a little experience
Pros
benefits are getting better
Cons
too much pressure from managers
teller
Teller (Former Employee) –  Farmington, NMJuly 23, 2017
at the time sales goals were very high and hard reach. Management was excellent. Very fast past environment. On going training and education was provided along with tuition reimbursement.
depends on Branch and your team
Teller (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJuly 23, 2017
Day starts and ends with serving customers with various backgrounds, cultures, languages, attitudes, how you handle them it is up to you. some difficult some easy and outgoing.
building rapports, knowing them by heart, remembering their names and face make it little bit easy. cash handling and focusing on what people actually cares the most about is the most important part.
environment is professional yet friendly. we are not co-workers, we are family.
we love each other, wanting to go to work and see each other, one doesn't come in gets phone calls or texts to know she or he is missed and supported.
from the beginning everything is important, hard, and easy.
managers are straightforward and authentic. no game is played.
Pros
supports, positive feedback, room to move up, paid vacation and holiday
Cons
hours and scheduling is not set
My Favorite job
Teller/Personal Banker/Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, COJuly 23, 2017
Wells Fargo has been my favorite job I've had. Depending on the branch you work, the managers truly care for you, very easy to move up positions in the company, and great benefits, including 4 months of maternity leave.
Pros
great benefits, amazing managers
great company
Personal Banker I (Current Employee) –  9906 glades rdJuly 23, 2017
great vision and values. great benefits, a lot of opportunities to grow. great training department, awesome team member experience. lots of resources.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
works on saturdays
WF Employment Review
Technical Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 23, 2017
Busy; banking/IT/labor laws/Local, State, Fed banking laws; mgmnt ok; large org/compliance; work from home; teamwork; multiple locations; compensation package is fair
Na
Phone Banker (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 23, 2017
Great place to work. The team and support they give you is just a great environment to work. They also take care of there employees. The staff is great
A Long term employee
Personal Banker II /Small Business Advocate (Current Employee) –  GAJuly 22, 2017
Glad to have the opportunity to learn and grow over the years. I know that by working here I have learned how to teach and train others.
It is nice to see other grow in banking as well.

Want to know more about Wells Fargo?

Ask a question
Very nice for such a large company
Administrative Assistant III for Treasury (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 22, 2017
Everyone is very professional.
Only drawback is if you are in a job with defined sales goals.
I was able to take many classes at Norwest University which helped me to move up in the company.
They were very generous with stock options and 401K contributions.
and vacation time. The pay was not as good as what you would get at a corporation.
Pros
Health care benefits, 401K and Stock options
Cons
They were not reasonable with their expectations for sales
Cool atmosphere with friendly team mates
Application Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 22, 2017
I really like this job. I have learned 5 new tools on this positon. Best part is - Micro Management is not done in wells fargo. Most enjoyable part is I can work from my home everyday.
Benefits are great
REO Alternative Disposition Asset Manager 1 (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJuly 22, 2017
overall the company is great to work for but layoffs can be unexpected. Which is what got me in the situation I'm in now. The Benefits are amazing.....
Fair pay for the work
Operations (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJuly 22, 2017
The company provides good work/life balance for families. They have an inclusive environment. The insurance is a bit costly, but the do have a decent coverage.
Pros
Flexible for families
Cons
Not many opportunities
Would not go back
Recon and Returns (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 22, 2017
This company does not pay fair nor do they address employee needs or concerns. Not a relaxed environment at all. Older employees are pushed to retire while younger employees are hired that have no work ethics.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Management and HR
fun an nice environment
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYJuly 21, 2017
Pleasant and productive environment.
Commute is reasonable.
Professional and collaborative people to work with.
Management is welcoming and opened minded.
Enjoyed Working at Wells Fargo
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJJuly 21, 2017
You see and learn a lot in 20 years. Wells Fargo has been a great company to work for, overall. However, there have been many changes over the years . . .some good . . .some not so good. Senior management touts its theme of team members as the competitive advantage but really needs to put that into practice.
Pros
Great co-workers and immediate managers
Cons
Senior management has lost touch with the team members in the field.
Ok job to work at
Safe Deposit Operations Clerk (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MNJuly 21, 2017
The sales goals used to be ridiculous but since they've eliminated them it's a lot less stressful. The management is pretty good and I love my coworkers
Financial Crimes
Financial Crimes Specialist II (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJuly 21, 2017
Great company with awesome benefits. Everyday consists of the same stuff, it's really boring. Management sucks, they dont care about keeping employees.
benefits
Cons
management
Great
Teller (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJuly 21, 2017
Wells Fargo was an amazing workplace. Mostly made possible by my fellow team members. A typical day at work consisted of me greeting customers and doing transactions. My management team consistently checked up on our progress and made sure we had everything we needed to complete the job at hand. The workplace culture was very diverse, with many of us coming from different backgrounds. The hardest part of the job came with the constant changes coming from corporate later into my time with the company. The most enjoyable part of my job however was coming to work everyday and working with people i would go on to call my friends.
Pros
Great health benefits
Cons
Little room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval