Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 16,765 reviews matching the search
Good work place
Customer Service/ Clerical Lead (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAJune 26, 2017
Wells Fargo was a great environment to work in however the work hours were too much and we had scheduled breaks and lunches. Rather than taking a break when we needed it or taking lunch when we were actually hungry. Overall it was a good environment to work in and the people were good to work with.
Pros
good benefits
good company, but the advancement opportunities are slim
Personal Banker/Assistant Branch Mgr (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 26, 2017
wells fargo is a good company but the benefits are lacking, and he advancement opportunities are slim. The pay isn't great either, especially given the high nigh unreachable standards for their employees
Fast pace environment at Wells Fargo Bank
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Placerville, CAJune 26, 2017
Taking care of customers every day needs was amazing and growing the relationships with your customers and building trust. The sales, not so good. Very competitive and unfair with sales goals. Seems like they cared more about sales then the customers.
Pros
Open Saturdays for Convenience
Cons
Unfair Sales Goals
good
Phone Banker Coach (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJune 26, 2017
good place to work but just need to view other options that will match my field of study which is management and human resources. I am looking forward to a change
horrible place to work
Business Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 26, 2017
I could not stand the management of Wells Fargo. They are all crooks and only care about making money, no matter what the cost. They do not care for their employees or customers
Pros
no pros
Cons
Stress and more stress
Contract to Hire
Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 26, 2017
I'm a contract to hire employee at Wells Fargo Dealer Services in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. I enjoy the type of work I do and I love my manager. The team are friendly one on one but they do keep to themselves when they aren't spoken to. Its a quiet department but everyone is very nice and helpful.
Pros
Easy work, diverse culture, friendly management
Good Place to Work
VP Credit Risk (Current Employee) –  Midwest United StatesJune 26, 2017
Demands integrity and excellence. At management level, the expectation is you put in the hours to get the job done. Co-workers care about doing their best. Generous PTO. Flexibility with schedule as needed.
Pros
pto, flexibility, 401K match
Cons
stressful, multiple re-orgs
Service Managers
Teller (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJune 26, 2017
My branch manager was a mess but my service manager is what kept me coming to work happy everyday. Very small environment so everyone should get along to have a smooth running branch. Great company to work for. You can advance pretty quickly. After being there for about 3 months I became the trainer.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
diversity
awesome
Financial Crimes Specialist (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 26, 2017
great place to work ...great company to work for. call center environment was great.. no micro management which was a plus. diversity was everything too
Pros
great
Cons
short breaks
Not a very good company
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 26, 2017
Unimpressed with management and how things are managed seems like there is a lot of wasted time. Work is not consistent and not always sent in correctly again management is not good
Pros
Non
A well oiled machine
Home Mortgage (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJune 26, 2017
Their mortgage department is a well oiled machine in a factory. You will do well and make above average pay if you produce. They will train you. They will coach you. They have well established protocols and instructions for every situation. There is no winging it.
Pros
Good pay, high number of paid days off, management buys you alot of food
Cons
its a factory and you have to produce or you will be terminated
Learning.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2017
I had the opportunity to show my skills and challenge myself each day and reach a goal. great work environment, positive people and overall good as a team.
Great place to begin your career and have room for growth.
LOAN ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJune 26, 2017
A typical day at work, if working in a production environment, is a fast-paced world with team members who identify and route documents. The team function described has been relocated to another location within the company and is required to be done timely and confidentially.
Pros
Comprehensive health, insurance, and wellness benefits for team members.
Cons
Need more viable positions at the Fort Mill, SC site for SC residents.
Overall Review
Work Director (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 26, 2017
This is a good company to work for and provides a lot of opportunities. Good company to start at to develop your skill set. Training is very helpful and useful when receiving new assignment / projects. Company supports they're team members thru personal / work matters. Showing you that you matter.
Allow you to Work independently.
Corresponding Lending Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 26, 2017
Allow you to Work independently. Follow strict guidelines. Must meet certain production and quality metrics each month to maintain employment. Nice atmosphere
Operations Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 26, 2017
Fun place to work, good people. management cared about the employees. hardest part of job was not knowing when you would get off work. you had to stay until everything was complete.
Balanced work, respectful people, loved the environment
Processor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 26, 2017
As a processor for Health Benefits department I would get to work, process payments in system, had my breaks and lunches on time, left on time, sometimes we had to hurry and sometimes we could relax, we celebrated birthdays, went home early when possible, overtime was rare, we had basic kitchen stuff in our break-room like coffee, tea, sugar, salt, etc that the company provided, etc. Management was good, they kept a good environment for us to be able to do our jobs. There was no hardest part to my job and everything was enjoyable.
Pros
Office environment, benefits, set schedule
Cons
Sometimes too cold for me (my body temperature is low)
overall good experience
Mortgage Loan Originator (Current Employee) –  Cumming, GAJune 26, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Wells Fargo and the people I worked with, especially at the branches I was worked with to generate loan referrals. Management was supportive.
Fun and Easy place to work
Operational Analyst 2 (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 26, 2017
Wells Fargo Corporate is an easy place to work. Work load is not overwhelming and the culture is wonderful. Management is easy to work with and they support the concept of a good work/life balance
If you can go somewhere else.. do it!
Operations Processor-WFHM (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 26, 2017
I have been at WF for 27yrs my original job was outsourced and I lost my very good paying salary, they did nothing to help you get a job or just transfer you to another dept. there is absolutely no help from management. The pay is very bad and the raises are null and void. Not easy to get another job in other depts.
Pros
many offices to choose from
Cons
managemnt, salary, benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.