Wells Fargo Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,366 reviews matching the search
Excellent work place
Sr. Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 5, 2016
Over 8 years of experience in facilitating development of Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse systems, providing BI expertise, designing data models by translating business requirements into data flows and data mapping, planning and executing ETL/BI Analysis, Development, SDLC Activities, Quality Assurance Planning and Execution.
Long term career choice
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 4, 2016
I have worked for Wells Fargo for 14 years and have held 9 different positions with them. They are a great employer and employ even better people.
Personal Banker
Teller (Current Employee) –  Hobbs, NMMay 4, 2016
I love being a personal banker helping customer with there financial needs. Finding new ways to help and correct errors and the new challenges I get on a daily basis.
Banking
Marketing Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 4, 2016
Its not to bad. company just needs to become less rigid in their thought process. Also needs to be a stronger proponent to help their customers
Pros
open environment
Cons
banking at its finest
Great place to work!
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Shoreview, MNMay 4, 2016
Great place to work, awesome managers, calm atmosphere. The ways they teach you what you need to know is also very relaxed and if you need extra help of 1 on 1 help they are very willing to do so.
Productive Professional Work Enviroment
Business Banker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 4, 2016
I enjoyed working for wells fargo very much. I Love a structured work environment and I have to say Wells Fargo provided that. great work schedules to choose from.
Pros
hour lunches/ you have your own work area
Cons
managment can be disorganized
:You always know where you stand
Consumer Loan Underwriter II (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 4, 2016
Appreciate the reliability of regular assessments. I always knew if there was something I should improve upon. Management appeared dedicated to my success.
Friendly, Productive and Fun and caring
AVP, Loan Syndication & Securities Operation (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 4, 2016
The workplace is very caring, friendly and productive. We produce a very detailed and high level of work. The job require multitasking, effective communication. It is a perfect place to have an equal balance between work and personal life.
Productive and fun work place
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 4, 2016
Enjoyed working with the managers and co workers. Huge company with a lot of opportunity and growth which management team is aware of and helps in utilizing those possibilities.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Limitless opportunity to perfect your sales skills and knowledge of financial products.
Pros
career growth, improving sales skills
Great company, lots of area for growth.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 4, 2016
Wells fargo has been a pleasure to work with. I have loved the environment and the opportunity to grow. Like any call center you can get burnt out but management tries very hard to prevent that from happening and to keep their bankers happy.
Pros
growth, pay, environment.
Productive workplace
Analytics Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 3, 2016
Highly-collaborative, fun work force. Great place for data analysts. The cubicles are only 2-walled, though, so that takes some getting used to.
Phone Banker
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMay 3, 2016
Answer inbound calls for Mortgage customers; take payments and refer customers to the appropriate department. Once your a permanent employee with the company you can receive good benefits.
Pros
Management willing to help
Cons
n/a
Wells Fargo
Loan Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  1500 W. Benson, Anchorage, AKMay 3, 2016
Wonderful Benefits, great education tools within the company. The department I worked in really cared about the employees and the moral.
Pros
Free Education
Cons
Company restructure
Productive, challenging and interesting place to work
Business Payroll Services Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMay 3, 2016
When I began working for Wells Fargo I had no banking experience. I quickly and simultaneously with my job responsibilities learned the Wells Fargo banking world. Wells Fargo cares about their employees.
Job entitle
Consumer Loan Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMay 3, 2016
Reviewing consumers bank statements, credit report, and income. you must have analytical mindset. Hardest part of the job is Second Level Reviewer(quality audit team) .
good place for enrty level
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 3, 2016
an ok place to work for it is very repetitive and stressful due to sales.
management has favoritism and it is hard to move up unless you have a connection in upper management
Good company in right position
Business Liaison Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMay 3, 2016
The Wells Fargo experience is wholly dependent on your management team. The office politics can be difficult to navigate, but it is overall a good place to work with reasonable benefits.
Wells Fargo
Teller (Former Employee) –  Monument, COMay 3, 2016
A typical day at work would be to open up the branch, and get the store ready. When open we would handle transactions throughout the day handling money and checks. I learned a lot about different credit lines, mortgages, being precise with large amounts of money, and the different accounts we can set people up with. Wells Fargo is a great company, however, there was a lot of unnecessary competition between the teller side of the branch. Management was not very great, however the service manager was amazing. Co- workers from the teller side were very hostile, however from the rest of the branch they were amazing. The hardest part of the job was remembering all the different accounts we could set people up with. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to interact with so many different people everyday.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hostile environment
Good teamwork on most assignments.
Senior Portfolio Management Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NCMay 3, 2016
Good place to work. Staff is challenged to exceed customer expectations, and live the bank's core values. Diversity is highly valued and respected.
Great Place to work
Application System Engineer - Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 2, 2016
Wells Fargo is a great company to work. Management is so great, great work life balance. Nice people to work with. Great Job security. Freedom to manage your work by yourself.