Wells Fargo
8,264 reviews

Wells Fargo United States Employee Reviews

wells fargo
Foreign Currency Teller (Former Employee), Millbrae, CAApril 16, 2015
Its a great place to really get interactive with people and improve your customer service skills because you go by the script that they give you. you have to follow it because they push you for it.
A Job
Phone Banker II (Current Employee), Columbia, SCApril 16, 2015
do the work and you will see growth in the company, dont and you will be relieved of your job. plenty of opportunities to advance but only with aggressive sales goals being met.
Productive and fun place to work with pool table
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Westlake, TXApril 16, 2015
Pros: Free lunches on certain holidays and events, many incentives, contest and prizes
Cons: short breakes, PTO sturcture
A typical day at work consists of taking anywhere from 30-50 inbound calls to help customers their day to day banking needs. I probe for financial goals and priorities to help determine which products and services would benefit the customer most weather for present or future needs. I learned various ways to help reach my daily goals and continue to learn in order to stay a float. The management at Wells Fargo from the lowest rank to the highest are all down to earth and are their to assist in which ever way they may be able to. The co-workers are like my family, especially my teammates whom take pride in sharing ideas to help the team grow. The hardest part of the job is making sure to stay focused and maintaining your numbers to reach your goals. The most enjoyable part of the job I would say has to be in working with the greatest group of people who have each others backs and work with you and not against you. We all work together in sharing our ideas and sales successes to help each other get better and make the team a stronger one striving to be on top of other teams. However, I must say even though we have several individual teams within the company structure at the end of the day we are all one within Wells Fargo and are working to reach the same goal which is making Wells Fargo the number "1" in the financial industry.
Great Place to work.
default servicing (Current Employee), MilwaukeeApril 16, 2015
Great Place to work. There are many chances to advance in a ever changing environment. Relocation is always a possibility.
Caring and Adverse company to work for.
LOAN SERVICING SPECIALIST III (Former Employee), Roanoke VirginiaApril 16, 2015
Great place to work with great benefits. The job was great and everyday I learned something new.
The company was very into diversity and stressed that a lot and the most enjoyable part of my job was helping customers and knowing that they felt good about me after the assistance that was provided.

A typical workday there was usually 8 hour shifts during day time hours. I enjoyed working there for 25 years. Attrition of companies caused jobs to be shifted to another state.
Great Place to work
Senior Consumer Underwriter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 16, 2015
Training could be a lot better just because someone know the product does not mean they know how to train. But, the over all experience was great.
Too many employees, very boring job.
Research and Remediation Representative (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great work life balance
Cons: Boring job duties, low compensation
I was responsible for aiding homeowners and their legal representation through the last 7 days of their processing prior to foreclosure. Collecting and reviewing documents and reviewing internal loan history.

This job was very repetitive, no room for growth or collaboration. Most of my co workers were not engaged in their duties.

I did enjoy the that I was not asked to work weekends of holidays with minimal to no travel as well.
Sr.NETDeveloper (Current Employee), Round Rock,TXApril 16, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management,
challenging job,
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
Very good work and friendly environment
SQL Server Developer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 16, 2015
I worked in very good environment and the team encouragement as awesome, I tis a awesome place to work and improve the skills professionally
Productive work place with money
TELLER (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXApril 16, 2015
Pros: Lunch breaks, friendly co-workers, friendly boss
Cons: sales requirements
At work we are expected to provide great customer service while also handling the customer's transaction. In doing so we have to ask questions about the customer's personal life and find a solution (product) to match a need.
Productive and Fun place to work
Phone Banker I (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXApril 16, 2015
Call Center setting were you receive calls from customers about their account and the activities on it. Also offered products and services to that would benefit them.
Stressed to capacity
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Richmond VAApril 16, 2015
A typical day at work is trying to find many ways to entice customers to buying into Wells Fargo and staying a customer. You will learn how to become an aggressive seller at Wells Fargo. Your co-workers may stoop to low levels in order to cover themselves. The hardest part of the job is stressing over goals each day.
Would not recommend
Loan Document Specialist III (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 16, 2015
Pros: Sense of care for cutomers
Cons: Horrible benefits
Job felt very insecure. I was constantly scared for my job as employer would hire and lay off every 2-3 months.I felt I needed to find a more secure job.
Banking/ Financial Advising
Personal Banker (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Good job with excellant training courses
Cons: Less than perfect management
I was excellent at building rapport with customers and handling their money suggesting new products as they came out.
The hardest part of this job was dealing with an inflexible manager.
Fun at work
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 15, 2015
Condusive and learning work culture
growth oppurtunities
Excellant team and great to work with
ample opputunity to learn and very flexible time management
Awesome
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Mountain Home, IDApril 15, 2015
Awesome place to work. I love this place and the people. A very good place to work.Management there are very helpful. It is a awesome place to grow.
Amazing Bank all around
Personal Banker and Top Performer in Sales (Current Employee), Allentown, PAApril 15, 2015
I work for Wells Fargo and have been for going on one year. I find that they pay very well management is helpful and kind training is great and they make sure they provide advancement to team members who work hard.
Enjoyable
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible, Family Oriented
Cons: Concerned of where business was going in the finance industry
I was here for this company for 15 years till the doors closed.
I enjoyed getting up and going to this job. Even though my job title was the same I was always doing something different each day.
I enjoyed working with people
Solving situations to try to get Auto Titles done correct
Train people to correctly do the proper paper work for loans
Making sure things are in order each day from the time of opening to closing.
Great Place to work
Financial Crimes Specialist (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Excellent Incentive
Cons: Displacements
In my 18 year careet with Wells Fargo Bank I can tell you they are a good company to work for. Their are a lot of friendly people and it is a teamwork environment.
fast pase work envierment
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Studio City, CAApril 15, 2015
 Provide expert advice and service to customers
 Find satisfaction in offering the right financial solutions to help customers with large expenses, such as saving for college, buying a home, and planning for retirement
 Take pride in exceeding their clear-cut goals
 Receive frequent recognition and rewards for top performance
 Building and managing lifelong customer relationships
 Understanding customers’ financial needs and showing them how to get the greatest possible value from our products and services
 Analyzing current customer relationships and proactively contacting customers with recommendations to help them achieve financial success
 Developing and maintaining relationships with Wells Fargo partners to maximize sales opportunities

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more

Wells Fargo Salaries