Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Found 15,579 reviews matching the search
decent job for those not trying to get into a challenging role
Loan Administrator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 23, 2017
duties were basic for actual role was fortunate enough to be recommended for additional duties involving more number driven analytics and polled in monthly meetings for improvement suggestions as well as given some more opportunities to take on more responsibility however not compensated for this extra effort and not a very challenging role being very repetitive and routine. Long time before advancement seen as a possibility.
Decent place to work
Licensed Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAApril 23, 2017
Sales practice used to be very aggressive; however, now focused on providing positive customer experience. I like the fact that the changes being made is centered around doing what's best for the customers
assist with overdraft acccounts
Overdraft Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 23, 2017
customer will call in to make arrangements with overdrafts account and also I would look at additional accounts to see what funds can be transfer to clear the overdrafts account.
Good company but no room for growth
Loan Servicing Specialist IV (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 23, 2017
Good company but no opportunity for growth. I've learned a lot by working for this company. The company itself was great but management needs improvement.
In the right department, you can have a long career
Bankruptcy Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 23, 2017
I worked several projects per month and always met my dateline. I had the opportunity to work with several different managers in several different departments.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Politics
Collector I (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 22, 2017
This is a good place to work the pay is decent. Management works with you and helps you when needed. There is a lot of rrom for advancement within the departments or move to other departments.
Pros
Great benefits, Good management
Cons
Hard to reach bonuses
Sales requirments way to much
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLApril 22, 2017
I worked at Wells Fargo several years ago and hopefully things have changed. When I worked there the pay was low. The demand for cross sales was way to high to achieve, and staff was told they would be fired if not reached. The branch that I worked at was very unfriendly to new staff and would not speak to new people. The training was terrible.
Pros
closed saturday
Cons
almost everything eles
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 22, 2017
A typical day at work is coming in doing opening procedures and getting night drop in the morning. Helping customers do transactions. Help the other tellers that need assistance with an override, question or concern. Completely control tasks that are assigned to us. Make sure the ATM doesn't have any issues.
Trust Administrator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 22, 2017
Great benefits, decent pay comparatively, takes a while to advance but offers great work/life balance if that's what you want. Health care options are top notch, too.
Pros
healthcare, work life balance
Cons
Takes a while to get promoted, lacks a cohesive culture
Productive and fun work place
Banker (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MNApril 22, 2017
I would recommend this company to a friend, because they focus a lot on building a good employee through constant training and coaching. Also with the many career opportunities that this company provides, they also helped develop a good employee.
Room for Growth
Senior Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLApril 22, 2017
Fast paced, learn something new everyday, work with great people, good hours, salary better than most departments, flexible work schedule, always training
Productive and stressful environment
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 22, 2017
The job is not that hard however it can become very stressful due to confusion within upper management. However I have learned a lot within the mortgage industry.
Fun
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNApril 22, 2017
Always a fun time at work. Coworkers were awesome and the person I reported to was great. Some expectations were unrealistic, but just did what you always did and seems to be fine.
Great place for training in finance
RELATIONSHIP BANKER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 22, 2017
Awesome managers, and great development programs. Advancement requires a lot of work, but it is available, and promoted. Compensation for services provided to client are low.
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
compensation
no internet
Community Relations Banker and Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Rancho Palos Verdes, CAApril 21, 2017
great people working there, makes it fun, promotes from within. Manager does not take thoughts seriously. Does not give us internet to do our job. But, great culture and support.
Great work/life balance
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 21, 2017
very customer oriented

customer experience focused

great team environment

great benefits

management could use some more training in certain aspects
Love this job
Teller/Customer Service/Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Red Bank, NJApril 21, 2017
Great company to work for, had a great time and will apply again. They have a great culture and let you be sucesful in everything you do. They always have your best interest.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Benefits on health are ok
A company who assists in bettering yourself
Operations Specialist ii (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 21, 2017
Wells Fargo is a wonderful company to work for. They assist to bettering yourself as long as you show the drive and desire to do so. It was a very fast paced environment where wearing many hats helped myself move forward int he career I had.
Pros
Able to work 40 hours a week with room to grow
Cons
Did not have any
Very sweet and knowledgeable customers.
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 21, 2017
I worked an eight hour day depending on what day of the week it was could be extremely busy.
I learned about fiance and how its important to pay bills on times and accrue equity.
Management was good until our service manager left. We received the new Manager and he was a complete nightmare to work with.
Hardest part of the job is telling the customer no.
Most fun part of the job was counting money and creating checks.
Pros
45 minute lunch
Cons
Bad Management
Concierge/Senior Loan Documentation Specialist
Concierge/Senior Loan Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 21, 2017
• Meet and greet customers, answer questions, plan and handle events
• Serve as a proactive partner for the Area Sales Manager and Home Mortgage Consultants
• Serve as assist manager for escalations relative service Delivery Expectations, VIP borrowers, and the coordination of exception for the Area Manager for expedited processing.
• Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on complex loan packages files including Conventional, FHA and VA products to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and resale guidelines.
Pros
Manager is wonderful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval