Wells Fargo
6,609 reviews

Wells Fargo Employer Reviews

productive, good place to work with plenty of support
Web Banking Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 20, 2014
a growing company with great exceling opportunities for those who want to advance in the company as leaders.
good work place
Home Preservation Specialist I (Current Employee), San Antonio, texasSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: good job security
Cons: pay rate and bouns sturcture needs improvement
good work place, job security not an issue always something to do. I work with good people and that makes the work place much more enjoyable.
Productive, fun, room for advancement company.
Service Manager II (Current Employee), Pueblo, COSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: nice bonus structure, sundays off, great benefits
Cons: job/work life balance
Typical day at work consists of motivating my teller team to promote products to increase revenue for the company. Process transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, etc. Management team in the branch and higher level are great to work for as well as my coworkers. Absolutely love the people I work with. I'm not sure there is really any tough – more... part about my job. I've learned so much and use that knowledge every day which has made it easy to adapt to. Most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know my customers and building that rapport with them. – less
positive work place
Teller (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2014
buidling report and meeting sales goal in the job. enjoyed the work environment.
Wonderful place to work
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VASeptember 19, 2014
Wonderful place to work. Great hours and great customers. Plenty of room to advance
Demanding sales goals
Phone Banker I & II (Former Employee), El Monte, CASeptember 18, 2014
It was fun talking to people all over the United States. Sales goals were very high but if you could meet them the reward payed off.
Fun place to work
Teller (Current Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: employees, lunches, advancing within company
cashing checks, helping customers with account deposits and balances, learning how to better manage the account
Very work driven people, lighten up some!!
Admin (Former Employee), ChicagoSeptember 18, 2014
Cons: first time supervisor and i think it went to her head that she had control over somebody.
It was a ok place to work, and the some of the staff was friendly. Manager was ok, very work driven for the rating for her department. I was not happy how they did not tell me my temp assignment had ended!
Productive and provides many opportunities.
Teller/ Sales Representative (Current Employee), Rutherford, NJSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: very rewarding for displaying hard work
Cons: not having a consistent staff
As an Employee at Wells Fargo I learned a lot more about customer service than I thought I already knew. We deal with people that trust us with their money so going above and beyond to make sure every customer feels welcomed and confident in where they put their money is extremely important. I deal with many of the same customers almost every day and – more... I love it because I get to build a relationship with most of them. I have to say the hardest part of my job is trying my best to meet the sales requirements each quarter. Its more of a challenge with this company then it was being in retail. Some customers are already satisfied with the products they already have so trying to find new potential customers can get challenging. The most enjoyable part of my job has to be my team. I love my team and this company has many opportunities for their employees. – less
Payroll Operations Workflow Coordinator (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: fun to work
Cons: no opportunity for advancement
excellent place to work the people are great but no opportunity for advancement benefit are not great
Wells Fargo
Collections Specialist, New Hire Coach (Former Employee), Vancouver, WASeptember 18, 2014
great benefits ??????????, ????????????????. /??????????????? lots of perks.
Good place to work if you're good with sales
Inbound Sales (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: pto, healthcare, co-wokers, pay, some management
Cons: some management, sales quota
I loved working for Wells Fargo. I had a set schedule and didn't have to work extra but could volunteer for ot. PTO and benes were great. However, once the economy crash, it was hard to get my sale quote and the company didn't care. My co-workers were great but management needed a lot of improvement.
high production
underwriter (Current Employee), Lake Mary, FLSeptember 18, 2014
good quality control, excellent management, fun place to work
Loved It
Teller (Former Employee), Georgia GASeptember 18, 2014
I love and enjoy meeting new people on a daily basis fallow up by always go the extra step to satisfy the Customer.
About what I have learned I will say that I'm the type of person that says I learned every day and still learning.
My co-worker and Managers I personally consider them as part of family because the first 8hrs of the day we are together.
The – more... hardest part of the job is when one of those Customer are not satisfy just because you have forgot just do or go the extra step to keep the Customer happy or satisfy just because it was time for you to go or time to close.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with a Company That puts value on Customer Satisfaction. – less
face paced and fun environment
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Humble, TXSeptember 18, 2014
The job was very fast paced and the work environment was fun, all employees made the work day enjoyable.
Great pleace to work
Loan Documentation Specialist Closer/Funder (Current Employee), Lombard, ILSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: bonuses, overtime.
Cons: healthcare is not good.
In mortgage job security is scarce. I have been laid off and so has everyone I know here. Many of us got called back. The pay is good, when we're busy the overtime is tough but pays well.
Focused on the customers but not the workers
RETAIL BANKER (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2014
Wells Fargo stresses good customer service but they could care less about the employees. Compensation was minimal and for the work you are asked to do, its definitely not competitive.
Concentrated more on numbers
Home Loan Processor (Current Employee), Des Moines, IASeptember 18, 2014
Pros: helped people get out of negative financial situation
Cons: strict guidelines
as a department we concentrated more on a daily numbers than truly helping people...too much going back and forth with sending documents.
love it ! Good benefits
Teller (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2014
It is an easy job just need to know how to be patient with different customers.
Great place to work.
Vice President (Former Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good benifits, good opportunities for promotions
Cons: changed many banking procedures
Even though it was a hostile takeover, I thought Wells Fargo was a great place to work.

1 2 3 4 5

About Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. – Read more